Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651742 times)

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

If Beldum and its evolution Metagross actually had levitate instead of their garbage abilities, I would cry.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

So uh, how do you gain access to Hidden Abilities? Or are they always active and you just can't see them in-game?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Dream World from Gen V, Friend Safari, sometimes they have them in swarms.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

If Beldum and its evolution Metagross actually had levitate instead of their garbage abilities, I would cry.

Clear Body is quite useful, though. It's helped me many a time shut down a pokemon that uses Intimidate to assist in walling.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Any of you guys that have smartphones should check out the Google Maps app today if you have it. Go to the searchbar. And press start.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 03:12:09 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The way I remember type advantages/disadvantages is this way:

Ice -> flying = wing icing
rock -> flying = 'two birds with one stone'
rock -> bug = 'SQUASH THE BUG'
fighting -> rock = 'watch me punch through these bricks'

etc, you get the picture.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Ice > dragon : lizards don't like the cold
Ground > poison : Junkyards bury their trash
Bug > psychc : Smart nerdy types don't go outside much, scared of bugs
Bug > dark : The mighty powers of darkness don't expect the dangers posed by a seemingly harmless insect.
Ghost > psychc : Psychics are particularly vulnerable to spiritual energy.
Dark > Ghost : The powers of darkness know how to bend ghosts to their will.
Fighting > ... : Fighting can smash their way through anything hard.
Fighting > Normal : Trained fighters can outfight the untrained.
Fighting > Dark : Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks evil.

...and so on.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any of you guys that have smartphones should check out the Google Maps app today if you have it. Go to the searchbar. And press start.
I...don't get it. What's supposed to happen? I don't see "start" anywhere.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Are you using the generic map app instead of the google one? It has to be the google one.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's the Google Map app, and it is fully updated.
Is this some sort of April Fool's thing? It's still March where I live.

Oh right, pokemans. Today I learned that Shedinja, under the right circumstances, is fuckin' awesome. Playing X, ran across a double-trainer battle with a Machoke and a Mr Mime. My Pokemon were both rather underleveled and could not properly compete against that type combination (I'm terrible at Pokemon, okay?). I got wiped. But then I realized that my Nincada was getting close to evolving, and that leaving an empty party slot when that happened would earn both a Ninjask and a Shedinja.

It took a while, but Shedinja got. Gave him a couple of TMs (shadow claw and hone claws), went up against the trainer duo. They could do nothing while Shedinja (merely level 20) took them both down.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:31:32 am by Sirus »

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's the Google Map app, and it is fully updated.
Is this some sort of April Fool's thing? It's still March where I live.

Oh right, pokemans. Today I learned that Shedinja, under the right circumstances, is fuckin' awesome. Playing X, ran across a double-trainer battle with a Machoke and a Mr Mime. My Pokemon were both rather underleveled and could not properly compete against that type combination (I'm terrible at Pokemon, okay?). I got wiped. But then I realized that my Nincada was getting close to evolving, and that leaving an empty party slot when that happened would earn both a Ninjask and a Shedinja.

It took a while, but Shedinja got. Gave him a couple of TMs (shadow claw and hone claws), went up against the trainer duo. They could do nothing while Shedinja (merely level 20) took them both down.

yeah, i remember using Shedinja to wound and catch Kyogre back in Sapphire. At the time, Kyogre was easily capable of wiping through my party (who averaged from level 30-45), where Kyogre was 45. Kyogre when you first meet him has Body Slam, Ice Beam, Calm Mind and Hydro Pump, none of which can hurt Shedinja.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Hehe, the only difference between the Kyogre you meet in the wild and a battling Kyogre is that instead of Body Slam, it'd have rest.

----

It's funny how Shedinja is basically garbage in every tier except for Uber. It's because in Uber, stuff like toxic isn't very high on the priority list. Hell, basically only Blissey and Chansey use toxic when there's Mewtwos and Ho-Ohs running around doing a gabillion damage.
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 463