Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400159 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4395 on: March 09, 2013, 06:51:08 pm »

No need to use the Act Xantalos, i like torturing players but im not a complete asshole. While imprisoned your hunger isn't a problem. The Prison sustains you.
Ah, thanks. Editing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: March 09, 2013, 07:04:47 pm »

Oh boy Xantalos. You are becoming like the Moons/Markers in Dead Space. Only instead if "Make us Whole/Turn it off" it is "OPEN THE GATE" :D

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: March 09, 2013, 07:06:00 pm »

And Gren will end up being Isaac. I just know it.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: March 09, 2013, 07:54:05 pm »

Also: ... I offered to help out with things. I was completely and utterly ignored, and assumed that it was not wanted.

You left before everyone could speak.  Should've stuck around just a little longer.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: March 09, 2013, 07:56:15 pm »

1) If there aren't any humans that are unclaimed at all, I guess I'll just grab an assortment.

Also, Aodun, how did you find me despite being hidden behind two mighty acts of protection by only spending one?

Also: ... I offered to help out with things. I was completely and utterly ignored, and assumed that it was not wanted.

1. If you are outside the world, you only have 1 Mighty Act ahead of you, so I find you.
2. The world itself only has 1 Mighty Act, so I find it whether you are there or not.
3 Once I am in the world, there is only 1 Mighty Act protecting you, so I find you anyway.

It is the difference between a 2 Mighty Acts hiding a world or you and a Mighty Act hiding something within a world hidden by a Mighty Act. Excuse me, but I am not leaving that Rift open and I cannot afford to leave myself Actless so someone can snipe me.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: March 09, 2013, 07:57:48 pm »

... I spoke well before he even showed up. I was ignored. I'm sort of doing a LOT of things right now <.< Now that I have my people all set up somewhere they'll be safe instead of dying and stuff, I'm going to see whether I can make a deal to help out once I have energy to spare.

Basically my reasoning is that I offered to help, gave plenty of time for people to answer, and was ignored and shot at.

So I left, and decided to gather some energy to help at a later date after helping some people who need help immediately. I don't intend to kill you if you don't give me any reason to, I can assure you of that.

EDIT: Of course, if you'd rather, I can edit my act so that instead of providing myself with insurance for the future, I go, mostly seal the Rift, and then take my people to their planet and then you can come and fucking kill me because you're a bastard instead of because I happen to be trying to not die.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 08:02:31 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: March 09, 2013, 08:00:46 pm »

uh...there are no unclaimed humans left...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: March 09, 2013, 08:01:24 pm »

you should use the act instead to make new races... 1 Mighty Act is enough to create three species

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: March 09, 2013, 08:02:54 pm »

Alright, Ghaz. Good point. I'm redoing my act, then. *shrugs*

EDIT: Modified my post. Decided to go ahead and give people a reason to trust me (Someone use one measly act now, please.) and then go to my little world to figure things out.

By the way, if I'm not killed anyway, the world's name is going to be Solace.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 08:09:24 pm by ragnarok97071 »
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: March 09, 2013, 08:12:48 pm »

And Gren will end up being Isaac. I just know it.
Edited for Truthiness!
Sig! Onol

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: March 09, 2013, 08:20:32 pm »

Xantalos, you gotta try better than harass me with spam. Udil gains nothing by letting you out. Aodun backed me when needed and remains my ally. What about you?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: March 09, 2013, 08:31:23 pm »

Xantalos, you gotta try better than harass me with spam. Udil gains nothing by letting you out. Aodun backed me when needed and remains my ally. What about you?
I can't really offer you that won't be immediately nulled by my tendency to eat gods. Besides, I'm not necessarily focusing on you, though I wouldn't call it spam when the vocalist is yelling 'in' your ear forever, but getting the call out would naturally come through to you in some capacity.
In essence, you now have 2 out of 5 senses being constantly overloaded.
Sig! Onol

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: March 09, 2013, 08:33:54 pm »

I can't really offer you that won't be immediately nulled by my tendency to eat gods. Besides, I'm not necessarily focusing on you, though I wouldn't call it spam when the vocalist is yelling 'in' your ear forever, but getting the call out would naturally come through to you in some capacity.

You are making God of Wrath angry. So no major change here.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: March 09, 2013, 08:35:15 pm »

So yeah

Anyone else for shoving the prison into the Void before finishing sewing it shut?

EDIT: TYPOS.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: March 09, 2013, 08:36:57 pm »

You are making God of Wrath angry. So no major change here.
I'd imagine he'd be rather insane by now what with the constant feeling of being burned alive and the new thing screaming eternally screaming into his ear.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 379