_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1794 1795 [1796] 1797 1798 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5767560 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Huh, I guess that's over then? Allrighty then, some leisure time at last."

Pan looks at the head

... I am in hell. For only hell could do... this shit.

"Guess I'd better throw you into the medbay first. I hope you like robots, cause you're becoming one."

Grab Kyle's head and go hand it over to the medbay for reviving. While walking there, send a quick message to Steve stating we're back from never-never land and if he'd like a debriefing or something about what the heck happened. Also, ask if Steve knows anything about the fleshhorror that spilled from the vents, say that Miyamoto asked if that helps loosen his proverbial lips

Pan also tries to send the following mail
Quote from: Pancaek -> Miyamoto
Sup Miya, how's tricks?

We just got out of a bit of rough scrap here. Scientists on ship fucked up a xeno artifact and destroyed reality for a bit. Several people are dead or wounded and somehow some new guy went full fleshhorror on us. I'm pretty fine, I was tripping for most of it, talked to an old god and then ran when things got really bad.

Anyway, how's your day going?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:11:07 pm by Pancaek »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((Considering he didn't IC know Xan was back onship again...))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Check myself for any permanent damage. Check out the rec room.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Considering he didn't IC know Xan was back onship again...))
((Whoops, right. Adjusting now. sorry, I sort of forgot about the whole incognito thing.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh right, I was incognito. I forgot too, it's just I was saying that Miya didn't. But yeah, Pancaek wouldn't either. Huh.))
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

((He should know, since he works closely with Hep and knows what is send over. I just decided not to pursue it for sake of not banning a PC from missions at that moment, even though that'd make perfect IC sense. And even then, Steve would know who Xan was, and would be able to put two and two together. Either way, I'll wait till pw has debriefed m17 before I respond, so you have some time to ask pw who knows what.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((True yeah. That kinda got in a weird spot since I don't think Simus ever stated whether she was sending over Xan or "a volunteer from Heph". Ah well, cat's out of the bag now in any case.))
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Be sure to get it sorted though if you guys can, otherwise I'll just assume Miya knows for ease of working.))

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ian whispers to himself:

"Hmm, it seems to be over... but i'll still have to keep an eye on this "pancaek" fellow."

Crawl to the infirmary, see if it is open, and if anyone can fix my broken foot.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Be sure to get it sorted though if you guys can, otherwise I'll just assume Miya knows for ease of working.))
((Well, I don't know if Miya knows, but Pan definetely didn't. Anyways, I edited the mail to reflect that.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

head over to tge infirmary and see if i can get my synthotron leg re-attached.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

If conscious, try to go to infirmary to get new skin. If not conscious, wait for someone to get me into the infirmary.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Huh, I guess that's over then? Allrighty then, some leisure time at last."

Pan looks at the head

... I am in hell. For only hell could do... this shit.

"Guess I'd better throw you into the medbay first. I hope you like robots, cause you're becoming one."

Grab Kyle's head and go hand it over to the medbay for reviving. While walking there, send a quick message to Steve stating we're back from never-never land and if he'd like a debriefing or something about what the heck happened.

Pan also tries to send the following mail
Quote from: Pancaek -> Miyamoto
Sup Miya, how's tricks?

We just got out of a bit of rough scrap here. Scientists on ship fucked up a xeno artifact and destroyed reality for a bit. Several people are dead or wounded and somehow some new guy went full fleshhorror on us. I'm pretty fine, I was tripping for most of it, talked to an old god and then ran when things got really bad.

Anyway, how's your day going?

All chill down at the grill. Talked these people into becoming our new BFF's and nuked some UWM base. Roasting marshmallows over the remains while we wait for that dang shuttle to get here.

And it seemed you guys weren't sitting still either. Glad you're ok, but what was that about 'full fleshhorror'? Do you know who or what it was? If not, could you look into a quickly? I'll see what's up when I get back on ship, can you brief me then?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All chill down at the grill. Talked these people into becoming our new BFF's and nuked some UWM base. Roasting marshmallows over the remains while we wait for that dang shuttle to get here.

And it seemed you guys weren't sitting still either. Glad you're ok, but what was that about 'full fleshhorror'? Do you know who or what it was? If not, could you look into a quickly? I'll see what's up when I get back on ship, can you brief me then?
Quote from: Pan-> Miya
Fuck if I know what that was about, but flesh just started spilling from the vents. I'm just gonna throw some guys head into the infirmary first and then look into the fleshhorror thing after. We can catch up on what happened when you come back. I kept an eye on your little protégé, by the way, so I'll brief you on what he did as well.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Pan-> Miya
Fuck if I know what that was about, but flesh just started spilling from the vents. I'm just gonna throw some guys head into the infirmary first and then look into the fleshhorror thing after. We can catch up on what happened when you come back. I kept an eye on your little protégé, by the way, so I'll brief you on what he did as well.

Excellent. Gonna be there soon, see ya then.

Miyamoto out.

Pages: 1 ... 1794 1795 [1796] 1797 1798 ... 2101