_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1793 1794 [1795] 1796 1797 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5767542 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26910 on: February 28, 2015, 08:08:01 pm »

Store action for when time-freeze ends:

Get away from Xantacles by any means nessecary, including bludgeoning, wriggling, concentrating really hard on being elsewhere, and if all else fails, seduction followed by gnawing off my arms.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I'm going to continue to sit in the R&D field while everyone outside gets slaughtered, or not.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I think you know what I'm going to try to do, PW.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stock action: punch all wierd stuff (that has physical form) that gets too close. Xan counts as wierd stuff
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Stock action: punch all wierd stuff (that has physical form) that gets too close. Xan counts as wierd stuff

Unless you were Doom Hand Man and I forgot, I don't recommend. Xantalos is unpleasantly sticky, like an overweight flayed drunkard.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

As soon as I can, run somewhere, anywhere.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless you were Doom Hand Man and I forgot, I don't recommend. Xantalos is unpleasantly sticky, like an overweight flayed drunkard.
((I'm Doom Hand Guy and my life goal is to solve all problems with liberal application of Doom Hand.))
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((I'm not gonna do anything until that potion runs out, so zooming ahead is fine by me.))

Meditate a bit until time restarts outside of the r&d barrier. Look at what horrible things will certainly befall us.
Technicolor Doom Xan.

head back to tron and grab the arms, rocket boost up top and jam the arms and artifact into the green flame.

Leave tron.

Repeat this until successful then wait for potion to expire.

You fly out and jam the thing into the flame.

Still doesn't do anything immediately. Hm.

You fly back into the ship and stand around to wait the potion out.

To wait it out AWAY from Xan.

You grab one of the glowing skeletons' skulls too, because why not.

As soon as the potion wears off, something strange happens. Time restores itself with a sound like a recording of a rocket engine being played in reverse, a deafening roar which is sucked unnaturally into relative silence. The sound of reality falling back into place, like a piece of bent metal snapping back, shakes the bones of anyone who can perceive it. And then things are normal again. Well, as normal as they ever were. There are scars on the walls and ceiling, bearing testament to the crisis: tooth marks in the ceiling, the molten hole in the wall that now leads into a restored Rec room, a barracks which seems to have been torn in half and then hastily jammed back together with an obvious seam running through it.

As per xan, well, thats even stranger. The instant time returns and reality rights itself like a great cosmic weeble Xan's entire fluid mass gets sucked down and out of the vents with enough force to bow the ceiling. The entire flood of flesh streams off down the hall with a slurping noise.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

"Huh."

Do I still have the wireframe items I took from inside the portal?
Go find that guy I borrowed this laser rifle from, and give it back. Then check if the hangar and infirmary are accessible again.

EDIT:
Grab Kyle's head and go hand it over to the medbay for reviving.

Uh. Don't resist synthflesh guy from yanking a severed head out of my hands? Bring this guy into the infirmary instead:

"Ah... MY ARMS!"

Commence sreaming and wallowing on the floor. Also, cry for help...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:41:56 pm by swordsmith04 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

... I am in hell. For only hell could do... this shit.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Huh. Feel like I'm forgetting something though. Oh, right! Clothes!"
Go back the the barracks, and attempt to put on clothes again, this time focusing on not destrying them when I pick them up.
Sig

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah... MY ARMS!"

Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I'm going to the infirmary, aren't I.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Grey, viscid oblivion hardly lets Yaroslav go, but something pushes him out of it right on the metallic floor. His vision is blurred and body is numb of any feelings. He tries to raise his head, but the neck seems to be a monolite unable of bending. His field of vision, however, changes, as if he did raised his head. He still sees world in some kind of mist. He tries to stand up, but fails at first, ending up at all fours - body seems to be much heavier than usual. He now looks at his hands on which he stands, and they are not the hands he remembered having. The ones he sees are a rough prosthetics that were collected from fallen warriors in Arena back home. He almost regained clearness of sight by that moment, as well as control over his body. He stands up and briefly inspects what he became - some modern Frankenstein. He reaches his forehead to discover there isn't one - his hand goes through the air in the place his head should be.

- Какого хрена...[ - What the heck...]
His new synthesised voice is low and echoes a bit, and seems to emerge from inside of his chest. In shock he makes a step back and stumbles upon what seemed to be flat floor.
There he sits without movement.
That motherfucker must've cheated on me. Wanted to have it all - my money, my body, my daughter. Where are they now? Where am I, in the first place?

Find data access point. Read where I am and search for info what happened to me and my daughter [gain knowledge of the part specified here]. Frustrate. Gain hatred towards the bastard who is responsible for that. Keep reading about how the things are done around. Reclaim default 5 tokens. Head for VR machines, start tinkering on GAUPT.

((He usually speaks English, but in moments of extreme emotional experiences may switch to his other language))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 03:18:20 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Ah... MY ARMS!"

That's so horrible.
Pages: 1 ... 1793 1794 [1795] 1796 1797 ... 2101