Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 212056 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Slction
« Reply #1020 on: February 17, 2014, 10:24:23 pm »

gives me an ability i have already.
Can I has book? :3 We can trade items. You get this shiny, concentric, Archimedian bauble. :D
Tiruin: What is your interest in the book, if you don't even know what it does?
And what is this bauble you speak of?

Caz: If the book gives you an ability you already have, what's your ability?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 17, 2014, 10:33:24 pm »

Can I has book? :3 We can trade items. You get this shiny, concentric, Archimedian bauble. :D
It is a bauble of mythological description, mentioned and created in the lands between the Black and the Mediterranean sea, much as how ancient historians speak of.
It allows me to vote twice! :O

...And I'm interested in the book because book. :v
On a prior note, I wonder why Caz just says it mimics her power..and says it out loud.

Caz: Why speak of an item you have...that mimics your power?
I call bluff! D:<
*slaps you with a paper aeroplane*

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 17, 2014, 10:36:50 pm »

HRMM.

MOWE: Why're you a killer sandwich who stalks people?
Are you like Imhotep that you somehow get their flesh and become a real sandwich(wo)man? Because that's scary.
._.
Like, really.
Do you know any magical rituals or somesuch?
I honestly have no clue. I'm just a homicidal sandwich that kills bad people. I still don't think I have any magic abilities.  I'm starting to think I'm just here for laughs and was given an ability so I didn't feel useless.
Pfp
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 17, 2014, 10:38:33 pm »

Ahahahaha so do I!

But still, you're a vigilante-ish sandwich.
Ok. That's pretty scary.

Umm..why'd you pick Leafsnail?
._.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 18, 2014, 02:44:17 am »

Ahahahaha so do I!

But still, you're a vigilante-ish sandwich.
Ok. That's pretty scary.

Umm..why'd you pick Leafsnail?
._.

If it's any consolation, I live in a refrigerator house. I can't be that scary.

I picked him because I was the most suspicions of him.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: February 18, 2014, 08:34:41 am »

bc it's a really dumb power.

can we swap items? let's do that. I thought we were limited to 1 action per day or something. Maybe I can do more things.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 18, 2014, 11:12:43 am »

It is a bauble of mythological description, mentioned and created in the lands between the Black and the Mediterranean sea, much as how ancient historians speak of.
It allows me to vote twice! :O

It's Midas's crown, which has nothing to do with King Midas, somehow. I passed it to her, because why not?
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 18, 2014, 02:57:50 pm »

Request Replacement.

I will try to read D2 so far and post when able, but time is a precious commodity right now.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 18, 2014, 04:44:03 pm »

Mastahcheese:
Something weird is going on, there should have been a night kill, but there wasn't.

Oh yeah?  And how do you know that?

Why aren't we lynching RangerCado?  Evil and meteor summoner- since we actually do have flips, lynching him will be very informative.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 2
« Reply #1029 on: February 18, 2014, 04:45:40 pm »

Oh yeah, meant to mention someone gave me an item that I had to pass at night end.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 18, 2014, 05:19:08 pm »

Why aren't we lynching RangerCado?  Evil and meteor summoner- since we actually do have flips, lynching him will be very informative.

This is a good point - we should probably see what he flips upon death rather than Leafsnail. However, Tiruin also seems suspcious for basically ignoring RangerCado while singlemindedly trying to get Leafsnail dead. I kind of want to see what Mastahcheese gets as a read from him, since I don't have a good explanation for his actions right now.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 18, 2014, 06:22:58 pm »

Keep in mind that you do have to give up your item at both Day end AND Night end. I don't care for it but those are the rules I'm afraid. Don't know why Web did it that way but... *Shrug*. Just keep that in mind. If you have an item you need to PM me before Day end whom your item is going to or I'll pick one for you.

Request Replacement.

I'll consult the wait-listers.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 18, 2014, 07:06:18 pm »

I totally can get behind a Tiruin inspection.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 18, 2014, 08:03:18 pm »

I can totally get behind it too! Though I doubt it'd give anything.

This is a good point - we should probably see what he flips upon death rather than Leafsnail. However, Tiruin also seems suspcious for basically ignoring RangerCado while singlemindedly trying to get Leafsnail dead. I kind of want to see what Mastahcheese gets as a read from him, since I don't have a good explanation for his actions right now.
Aww so cute how you miss everything else I said~ <3

You're a lovely ignorant student, aren't you. Yeah, let's waste our lynch on Cado, when it just proves he has something going on with him (also, I'm a she if you bloody missed it).
Oh, PS: I'd like to see why the bolded option makes a better use of knowledge than anything else. You easily segue to shift suspicion on me without giving some backing for it for some reason?
And then you say 'singlemindedly' without even noting anything I said yesterday. Hey, buddy, I did detail my thoughts on team Evil if you missed it.

Next, Orange. What is this. 'Not a good explanation for his actions'? Why would you even get to explain my actions? It's like you read what I said before and have little to say about it.
Hint hint: if you did read anything at all about me-you'd have noticed all your answers to all your supposed curiosity you're touting up there.

I totally can get behind a Tiruin inspection.
And can you totally get behind a Tiruin question?
Caz/Toaster/Hapah/makeinu/H.Walnuts: Could I ask your reflection on the past events of today, and the past day (given that webadict is the OP creator-we can't change the title and stoofs). And no, 'I'm confused' is not a valid answer. If that is your answer however, I'd like you to append the answer to the proceeding 'why are you [confused]'
Or are you just going to keep silent the whole day and let others talk it out, like-oh-yesterday?

Because I see you can totally get behind that.

It's Midas's crown, which has nothing to do with King Midas, somehow. I passed it to her, because why not?
I'd prefer a more detailed answer than y not, sir.
Especially what you've got to say as an opinion. Like, my query back there, thanks.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 18, 2014, 08:14:44 pm »

Tiruin:  Okay, here's a question.  Why did you get so defensive when I said you should be inspected?  It's almost like you have something to hide.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 112