Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 114725 times)

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1680 on: April 18, 2020, 06:12:27 am »

"Thanks for your assistance, Mr Lucy." said Edwarg, taking back the pancake into his backpack. "If I understand Linea's plan, she wanted to take this pixie with us back to the forest. Is it safe to do it now? I'm actually more concerned about the its well being."

After some times, Linea showed up, with no less frown on her face.

"I take the meeting didn't end up well?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: April 18, 2020, 06:14:24 am »

"You will do what I say you little shit!"
Burt then tried to grab the weasel and demanded that it do what he wanted it to, then after that he'd summon another one and command them to fight.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: April 18, 2020, 06:47:38 am »

Reeta walks up to Benuto and starts taking out the pixie bones while exposing how she got them
I had Slayer, the one in armor, come with me to the forest to look for ingredients. We were attacked by 4 pixies, Dixie apparently followed us without us knowing and helped kill one and take the other alive to Linea, one ran away, and Slayer killed the last one. These are bones from one of them, one of the bones seems to be glowing, maybe it’s some type of magic?

"Pixies huh? I've witnessed a good deal of crazy creatures myself but pixies is a new one for me. Seems the whole dang forest is goin' mad."

Benuto examines the bones. "Yes, mighty fine job you did collectin' these. I'll definitely be able to do somethin' with 'em."

He then examines the glowing bone. "Indeed this one looks to be emanatin' some sorta magic. I can probly craft it into a weapon of some kind, or ye can take it to the magic shop to get it examined further; maybe they can extract the essence out of it and do somethin' else with it."

"Anyway, I can give ya 5 gold pieces for the normal pixie bones, and another 3 for the glowing one. Whatever you'd like to give me."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: April 18, 2020, 07:02:11 am »

Doctor Doak will continue practicing entangle roots on he rock to hopefully get better stronger roots.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: April 18, 2020, 08:57:33 am »

"Thanks for your assistance, Mr Lucy." said Edwarg, taking back the pancake into his backpack. "If I understand Linea's plan, she wanted to take this pixie with us back to the forest. Is it safe to do it now? I'm actually more concerned about the its well being."

After some times, Linea showed up, with no less frown on her face.

"I take the meeting didn't end up well?"

"Simply didn't end well is an understatement. The mayor was holding the information we needed for all this time and he just shared it with us now, when he thinks the situation is getting out of control. Can you believe that? Two days wasted!"

"However, he gave us what we need. All pointers lead to the lake, it is the place where one of his people were abducted, and apparently his men found our insignia near the vicinity. He also mentioned the sighting of a monster that matches the description. We will depart ASAP. 

Linea glanced at the unconscious Pixie. "I guess it will be a while until we can extract any information from the creature. I don't think we need to bring it with us now we have more solid leads. But your task is also to investigate the anomaly, so it's up to you, Ed."

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: April 18, 2020, 09:03:40 am »

"Maybe we should order some food to carry this time... I've hardly seen you eat last time, Linea." Dixie comments, with visible concern.
I have a YouTube channel.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: April 18, 2020, 11:04:57 am »

I'll give you the regular ones and go to the magic shop to get the magic one examined, thank you
After giving Benuto the regular bones and receiving the 5 gold, Reeta goes to the magic shop

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: April 18, 2020, 12:45:00 pm »

"Maybe we should order some food to carry this time... I've hardly seen you eat last time, Linea." Dixie comments, with visible concern.
"I am not hungry now, but you are right, I skipped breakfast this morning. Usually, we have a canteen to resupply our provisions," said Linea, smiling. "Guess the closest we have here is Miss Leamle and her pancake. Well, I haven't seen her anywhere since that meeting. I guess I will look for some takeaway brunch from the inn."

Linea went to the inn looking for food she could purchase.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: April 18, 2020, 12:56:49 pm »

"well, miss flo i am a yokai, a type of supernatural entity, the type i am is called a tsuchigumo. i was hoping you would have something to allow me to shape-shfit into a human form, it was something i neglected to learn in my own clan and i was hoping that you would have something could the druid book thing help?"

"Druid Magic could help, a skilled Druid can enchant a target and allow them to change form... but you will either have to find a Druid for that or learn it for yourself. I'll give this to you for now, it should help you with shape-shifting as long as you know someone who can perform alchemy."

Flo gives Dularach a potion recipe: Potion of Transmogrification: Allows user to switch appearances for the next 12 hours. Certain special abilities are restricted while in changed form.

Requires 1 Shadow Mint, 1 Raven Feather, a human hair, some water and an alchemical station to create.

"The Tsuchigumo, sounds curious. I think there's probably a book on the Yokai too, if you'll allow me."

Flo walks back into the library to start reading up everything she can on the Yokai.
:-(

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: April 18, 2020, 09:12:42 pm »

"Eh? This much!? I expect much lessen than these amount of ammo. It seems I'm going to stock it on my storage on my room and get enough amount for expedition." Laemmle reacted inside her mind.

She went on her room for preparation. Equipping the Heavy Armor from delivery, removing the cape. She also take 32 flintlock ammo into her chamber, a container for flintlock which strapped over on her armor at high hip. The holster is strapped over her armor at the right side of her thigh which clarified that she is right handed. Her one-handed sword is now strapped behind over on her armor, faster respond for unsheathe the blade and also creating a good swing for defensive or initiate offensive.

After the preparation. She proceed into the Inn, seeing Linea there.

"May I join you, Linea?" She spoke to Linea and give her a plate of Garlic Mushroom Toast, while for herself is Mushroom Omelette. It seemed she went to the kitchen again inside an Inn and used the mushrooms she picked and stored from the kitchen of an Inn.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: April 18, 2020, 10:35:17 pm »

"I am not hungry now, but you are right, I skipped breakfast this morning. Usually, we have a canteen to resupply our provisions," said Linea, smiling. "Guess the closest we have here is Miss Leamle and her pancake. Well, I haven't seen her anywhere since that meeting. I guess I will look for some takeaway brunch from the inn."

Linea went to the inn looking for food she could purchase.

"Oh, 'ello there! Preserved food? I have dried jerky, smoked bacon, and some hardtack for long journey. How much d'ya need?"

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: April 18, 2020, 11:33:40 pm »

"I forgot that we are not in the city. Nah, nevermind. I will have four pounds of your jerky, and five stacks of that biscuit. And some coffee powder and sugar. How much it costs?"

"May I join you, Linea?" She spoke to Linea and give her a plate of Garlic Mushroom Toast, while for herself is Mushroom Omelette. It seemed she went to the kitchen again inside an Inn and used the mushrooms she picked and stored from the kitchen of an Inn.

As Linea opened her purse, Leamle showed up, offering her a plate of garlic toast with mushroom. "Be my guest, and thank you." she carefully placed the bread on the counter then speak again to the bartender "And some wrappings, please."

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: April 19, 2020, 01:25:59 am »

Jack frowned at how people were reacting to the situation with having a pixie dropped in their lap.  You'd think that have a bona-fide nature sprite, coming back 'round to the proper side of life in times of crisis like this would make people more excited, but apparently not.  He took the plant sample from Lucy, and corked the vile thing up in one of his jars. He had plans to experiment-- viciously-- on the thing, to see if he could find a way to magically kill or reduce the things; Their existence only made him furious.

He gave up trying to find information in that heap of pressed paper pulp, and slipped it back into his pack, then carefully picked the child-sized bundle up, and carried her on his hip like a toddler, while he headed back to his shanty.  He asked Mama to snack on the remaining mushrooms (which she was happy to oblige) and to watch the pixie and keep her company (which was a concept the old bear did not entirely comprehend..) while he changed into his furs, and started packing for another trip.  Before long, he had his hair braided and tied up, had stowed samples of food producing fungal cap in another clean jar to drop spores, and packed up the hatchet and other useful tools neatly in tied up, and easily managed parcels.

The pixie was still sleeping soundly; Perhaps the surgery had taken more out of her than it had others who had gone under Lucy's "knife", he couldn't say.  Carefully and gently, he took his town clothes, and tied sleeves and pantlegs, such that the set functioned like a cross between swaddling cloth and a hammock, slung it over the opposite shoulder to his knapsack, then carefully laid the diminutive form inside it, to hang freely at the side of his waist, and near his chest.

If they were going to set out earlier than he had planned, he needed to grab some last minute essentials, as a bullwark against calamity-- Ammo supplies.

He set off on a quick sortie of the local farms, to raid the local poultry sheds for molted goose and chicken wing feathers...

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: April 19, 2020, 09:04:16 am »

"I forgot that we are not in the city. Nah, nevermind. I will have four pounds of your jerky, and five stacks of that biscuit. And some coffee powder and sugar. How much it costs?"

As Linea opened her purse, Leamle showed up, offering her a plate of garlic toast with mushroom. "Be my guest, and thank you." she carefully placed the bread on the counter then speak again to the bartender "And some wrappings, please."
"I'll give you that for six coins, aye?" He replied after a moment of mental calculation. "I could whip out some sandwiches in a moment if you'd like. Ain't as longlasting, but it'd keep for a few days."

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: April 19, 2020, 10:30:15 am »

"well, i'll go now to see if i can find the ingredients for the potion, please do tell me if you find anything interesting miss Flo"
Dularach now wanders around town to see if anyone needs help
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 142