Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 212281 times)

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
Re: Smster W/ Love Day 5 - Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom
« Reply #1575 on: March 29, 2014, 11:31:38 pm »

Shorten.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: March 30, 2014, 08:01:24 am »

Extend Shorten

We'll see what happens I suppose.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: March 30, 2014, 11:49:02 am »

Uh... I might not be able to end the day for quite some time... Namely around Wednesday. BUT, for now, just assume that the day can end any second. [WOOOO! Paper writing is back on!]
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: March 30, 2014, 05:44:24 pm »

Alright then, thanks for the update Nerjin.
BIRDS.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: March 30, 2014, 07:47:37 pm »

Hissin Walnuts, sign up as a replacement for the current beginner game if you're still interested.  :)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: March 30, 2014, 07:48:14 pm »

Hissin Walnuts, sign up as a replacement for the current beginner game if you're still interested.  :)
^This.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: March 30, 2014, 08:42:00 pm »

I also concur. This is a good community when we all aren't trying to kill each other. Which happens often, but it's in good natured fun.
BIRDS.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: April 02, 2014, 08:32:55 pm »

Shorten has gone through. The Game end flavor will be up soon.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: April 02, 2014, 10:09:12 pm »

Birdy51 simply cried. She cried not for herself but for her lost love. She knew he was close. He had to be but she couldn’t figure out who he was. It was soul crushing. Even for a succubus. She simply cried.

”Why don’t you go to the Nurse’s Office little one?” Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom said so gently that even the most inconsolable mourner would have felt instantly better. Yet Birdy51’s heartbreak was beyond even his power to mend.

With a great racking sob Birdy51 nodded and stood up. As she left she dropped something on the ground. It looked like a piece of futuristic equipment.

”Wait a minute… That’s my blazer!” Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom laughed aloud as he picked it up. In doing so the blazer returned to its full size. Turning it on the Blazer made a copy-right infrining sound as the class realized what it was.

“It’s a lightsab-“

“SHUT UP!” Dr. Nerjin, who had appeared, shouted “You’ll get us sued!”

“Oh, right… Sorry.”

”Dr. Nerjin… We meet again.”

“Just do your job you oversized gecko.”

”You are lucky I’m in a good mood.” so saying Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Boom, leapt into the sky.
_ _ _

The meteor continued drifting through the void. It wasn’t malevolent. It simply was. It felt no happiness, no sorrow, no anger, no mercy. It simply was. Somewhere deep within it rested a small nugget of diamond. It was rough.

Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom watched the meteor drift aimlessly. For once, he felt sorry for his target. It had done nothing wrong. It simply wanted to exist. It had no idea what it was doing. Still, he had been contacted. He had to follow through.

It was over with in an instant. With one swing of his Blazer the meteor was obliterated. Its meager existence gone forever. With a sigh, Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom began his flight back towards Galaxis. But not before he accomplished one last task.

_ _ _

Birdy51 was at her home. Her plans were all ruined. Not only was the meteor destroyed but she was back at square one. No love. No revenge. No anything. Only sadness. Sobbing ceaselessly she nearly didn’t hear the doorbell ring the first time. Or the second time. Or the thirteenth time. But the fourteenth time she heard it.

Standing slowly she opened the door. Probably one of the others here to mock her for the summoning failing. It hadn’t happened yet. But the way her luck was she wouldn’t be surprised.

It was Makeinu.

“Here to gloat?” Birdy51 said through her tears.

“Um…” Makeinu blushed heavily before handing Birdy51 a box.

“What is this?”

“I love you!” Makeinu blurted out before blushing.

“W-what?” Birdy51’s tears stopped for a few moments as her heart raced.

“I… It was me. I was at your window when MastahCheese showed up… He… He scared me off. Please… Please stop dating him! I need you! Just give me a chance! I’ll do any-“

Birdy51 kissed Makeinu.

“I was only waiting for you to ask.” She said as she placed the box inside her house before going outside to be with her new boyfriend.

Inside the box was a flawless diamond.
_ _ _

4maskwolf, TheWetSheep, and Tiruin were sitting inside the school cafeteria. Tiruin stroked his magnificent white beard which reached to her knees.

“So… You two were also accepted?” He said as he again stroked his beard. It was odd of Swinepimples to accept any student, much less three.

“Yeah… My crafting skills drew their attention. They said they wanted me to teach there actually. Turns out I’m just that good.” TheWetSheep said with a grin as she tinkered with her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Soon she was instead playing with a fully functional miniature Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom.

For his part 4maskwolf simply sat sullenly. He had been so close to burning everything! Just one more day! That’s all it would have taken. Still… He did like talking to his new friends. But… fire was part of him. It yearned to be released. The inhibitor that TheWetSheep had made for him out of a piece of tuna and an old tire was helping him resist the urge but it was still there.

“Well… I hope I get to see you guys around there!” Tiruin said as he used his magic to teleport to a standing position. “But what are the odds of three high-school aged wizards from hilariously different backgrounds getting into any adventure at Swinepimples?”

Little did Tiruin know that the three would have many adventures at Swinepimples. They thwarted dozens of plots, one per school-year, and dark wizards. Truly dark ones. Not misunderstood ones like the ones who had caused this whole fiasco. Their adventures would be chronicled in a seven part book series. The first “TheWetSheep, Tiruin, and 4mask: The Socratic Stump” would be a huge best seller.
_ _ _

Mastahcheese shook his head as he felt the last traces of Birdy51’s magic leave his system. He couldn’t believe that he had been enchanted simply by looking at her. It wasn’t like him. He was better than that. He was better than helping summoners.

Still… She was cute… NO! No! The only girl MastahCheese needed was Justice! He had trained for 15 years to destroy evil wherever it was! At the very least he should be able to annoy evil… Right? Still… He wasn’t quite sure how to cause annoyances… He hated annoyances though… They annoyed him.

“Whatever.” He sighed as he grabbed his kick-ass inquisitor hat. Putting it upon his head he was shocked to find it was actually a man-eating shark.

Outside Caz laughed. Man-eating Shark Hats… Classic. Her giggles filling the night she dashed back home only to find an annoyed MastahCheese there.

“Oh!” Caz jumped back in surprise as she looked at him. He had apparently survived his encounter with the shark.

“I bet you think you’re funny don’t you…”

“I tend towards that opinion yes.” Caz smiled.

“Well I for one don’t think that’s funny. I don’t want any jokers messing around with my work. I’m here to rid the streets of crime. I’m the hero this city needs! More than it deserves. Now you have ten seconds to convince me that I shouldn’t take you to prison.”

“Hm…” Caz pondered for a moment before kissing MastahCheese on the lips.

“Uh… Buh… Um… Go-Good argument.” MastahCheese blushed as he  looked everywhere but at Caz.

This was a shame, as her smile would have given away the fact that her lips were coated in a potent nuero-toxin.

Surprisingly their relationship continued like this for many years. Caz would perform a harmless prank on Cheese or another innocent bystander, Cheese would stop it from getting out of hand, then Caz would get out of it with a kiss. Just before doing another prank.

Even their wedding followed this plan when MastahCheese found out that the wedding cake was actually a nuclear bomb.

It was fun times for all.
_ _ _

Toaster was rather perplexed. What to do now? It was odd not having a goal. Acquiring the sandwich was his ultimate goal. What to do now?

“We could always seek out the Unicorn Wizard.” Said MOWE from inside his stomach.

“Hm… True… Maybe have a Dinosaur Laser Fight? I like that one.”

“Ooh, that could be fun. Maybe invite Robosaurus? Make it a Party of Three?”

“Don’t say that too enthusiastically,” Toaster chuckled “I’ll start to get jealous.”

“Hey, we’re Best Friends Forever right? Now Let’s get This Terrible Party Started!” Joked MyOwnWorstEnemy as the two went off to their scheduled activity of watching a wrestling match.

First up was Rhinoceratops vs Super Puma… It was gonna be awesome.
_ _ _

NotQuiteThere glared across the Nurse’s office at TheDarkStar.

“You’re an idiot. I had them eating out of the palm of my hand!” NotQuiteThere mumbled loud enough for Star to hear.

“You were making false promises! You would have led us to ruin!”

“My economi-“

“YOUR ECONOMIC POLICY ADVOCATED ENSLAVING EVERYONE TO YOUR WHIM!”

“Which is what it should have been! You summoned  a meteor!”

“To save the world. Look at things now. The school is a true democracy! I would gladly have summoned a thousand meteors to end your reign.”

“People were happy with my reign.”

“People were misinformed. You lied. Admit it, you were trying to get together artifacts of power that-“

“That belonged rightly to me!” NotQuiteThere was fuming. If not for her gunshot wound she would have been strangling TheDarkStar by now.

“Well the only important thing is you’re out of power. I did something great for the school. I don’t care if they all hate me. I made the world a better place.”

“Idealist pig.”

“Monorchist bitch.”

They spent the rest of their political careers opposing eachother. TheDarkStar always fighting for his ideals while NotQuiteThere eternally one upped him and continuously got positons Star was running for. On his death bed TheDarkStar is quoted as saying:

“Foiled one last time. NotQuiteThere still lives.” Just prior to his passing. NQT had passed four seconds prior.
_ _ _

No friends… That’s what Leafsnail had gotten out of this. No friends and even the dead had stopped talking to him. He sighed heavily as he lounged on his couch. Nobody had even talked to him. He had even attempted to talk to Dr. Nerjin so great was his desperation. Dr. Nerjin simply continued his fight with Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom.

“No one loves me…” Leafsnail sighed as he walked into the darkness of his room.

“Not even your parents?” Came a voice from the darkness.

“Not even them I think. They don’t talk to me…”

“Hm… My parents aren’t that great either.”

“Tell me about it…”

“You know… You seem pretty nice to me.”

“I… Really?”

“Yes,” Said the voice “Want to be my friend?”

“YES!” Leafsnail coughed as he composed himself “I mean, uh yeah. Cool.”

“Alright. You might feel a slight pinch on your neck.”

After a few minutes two vampires walked out of Leafsnail’s room with grins.

Leafsnail had finally made a friend. Even better, a girlfriend. Giving her a kiss the two walked outside. The kiss tasted of Walnuts.

4maskwolf has won! He was the Fire Wizard! He was Town!
Caz has won! He was the Trickster! He was Town!
TheWetSheep has won! He was the Crafter! He was Town!
HissihnWalnuts has won! She was the Head Vampiress! She was Cult!
Leafsnail has won! He was the Necromancer! He was a Summoner!
makeinu has won! He was the Poet! He was Town!
MastahCheese has won! He was the Witch-Hunter! He started an ally to the Summoners!
MyOwnWorstEnemy has won [again]! She was the Sandwich! She was Town!
NotQuiteThere has won! She was the Class President! She was Town!
Birdy51 has won! She was the Succubus! She was a Summoner!
TheDarkStar has won! He was the Diplomancer! He was a Summoner!
Tiruin has won! She was the White Mage! She was Town!
Toaster has won [again]! He was the Robot! He was Town!
Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom has won! He was Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom! He was omni-allied!

Vote Count

(Extend Used)Name – Voted by [# of Voted – Lynch Target/Tie]
------------------------
4maskwolf
Caz -
TheWetSheep -
HissihnWalnuts -
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
(Ext.) Birdy51 - TheWetSheep, 4maskwolf, Mastahcheese, Walnuts, Tiruin, [5 – Lynch Target]
(Ext.)Tiruin –
Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom -

Not Voting –

For those of you wondering why everyone won… Well when Birdy51 was lynched the Blazer was randomly given away. Oddly enough it landed with Robosaurus and… Well just read this. The top part, with none of your names in it is the original that Web used. I made some adjustments mid-game. That’s the bottom part.

So… What did you guys think? I know most of you seemed to loathe it. I was… Wondering if that was still the view point.

Also!

Scumchat
Deadchat

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: April 02, 2014, 10:16:58 pm »

I was right~ <3

MastahCheese has won! He was the Witch-Hunter! He started an ally to the Summoners!
._.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: April 02, 2014, 10:19:07 pm »

I was right~ <3

._.

TIRUIN, I CAN EXPLAIN.

I started the game as town, I PROMISE, but then... when I inspected RangerCado....

IT WASN'T MY CHOICE
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: April 02, 2014, 10:20:24 pm »

I was right~ <3

._.

TIRUIN, I CAN EXPLAIN.

I started the game as town, I PROMISE, but then... when I inspected RangerCado....

IT WASN'T MY CHOICE
So, in other words, "it's not you it's me"?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: April 02, 2014, 10:21:23 pm »

So, in other words, "it's not you it's me"?
*Shakes fist at 4mask*

Way to make that sound awkward.
But yes.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: April 02, 2014, 10:38:29 pm »

Oh my goodness.

RangerCado was the alluded Good Succubus.

...Thanks Nerjin.  :'( < Me now.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: April 02, 2014, 10:39:22 pm »

... I didn't know I was cult. But heh, I won without any cultists.
Crack-a-lack-a
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 112