Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651720 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #2130 on: November 13, 2013, 03:39:52 am »

Oh man, having trouble memorising all the different types and weaknesses. O_O
I think I'll get a list and refer to that. Thanks for the answers, by the way.
There's so much depth in this game, it'll take me a while to get anywhere near the level you guys are at. :P

Trying to breed my first babbeh Pokemon at the moment, although I doubt I'll end up with anything decent. Hopefully soon I'll have internet at home so I can get my DS without a huge hassle.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: November 13, 2013, 04:19:12 am »

Oh yeah. I got given a Vivillon with Pokerus, so I'm infecting as many as I can with it. If you need a pokemon to spread Pokerus, I've got a few now.
What would you want in return? I sure would love to get pokerus going in my game as I have a few pokemon to train.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: November 13, 2013, 04:23:07 am »

Oh yeah. I got given a Vivillon with Pokerus, so I'm infecting as many as I can with it. If you need a pokemon to spread Pokerus, I've got a few now.
What would you want in return? I sure would love to get pokerus going in my game as I have a few pokemon to train.

I'm fine with anything, but ideally a usable pokemon with 3IVs at least.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: November 13, 2013, 04:24:48 am »

I'm fine with anything, but ideally a usable pokemon with 3IVs at least.
Let me see what I've got. I'll get back to you asap.

EDIT: Well No 3IVs but i do have a Docile Male Braixen with max SPATK/SPDEF and hidden ability. or a Male Timid Larvesta with max Attack and Spatk IVs.
Would trading both for rus infected junkers suffice?
EDIT2: I'm online ingame right now btw and will be all night, Scarlette's the name
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:31:39 am by RekkaAtsuma »

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: November 13, 2013, 04:35:19 am »

I'll take the Larvesta. I have a Braixen already with Magician. :P

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: November 13, 2013, 04:36:34 am »

I'll take the Larvesta. I have a Braixen already with Magician. :P
K, got it, thanks man!

EDIT: HOLY MOTHER
 I have been wanting a hasty Protean Froakie, it may be junk compared to the rest of your protean froakies, but I'm going to enjoy the fruits of this trade, thank you Reudh!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:39:27 am by RekkaAtsuma »

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: November 13, 2013, 04:52:31 am »

I have been wanting a hasty Protean Froakie, it may be junk compared to the rest of your protean froakies, but I'm going to enjoy the fruits of this trade, thank you Reudh!

If you happen to have a spare hasty Protean Froakie with 4 IVs, would you mind trading for it? I was breeding for modest Protean Froakie but come to think about it, I'd like to use him for U-turn.

EDIT: Also guys, would be great to list your info here (now editable)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At4aThU82yFSdGItS2pudE4wVmQxelIwcjEzZ0RfX1E&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: November 13, 2013, 04:59:12 am »

If you happen to have a spare hasty Protean Froakie with 4 IVs, would you mind trading for it? I was breeding for modest Protean Froakie but come to think about it, I'd like to use him for U-turn.

EDIT: Also guys, would be great to list your info here (now editable)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At4aThU82yFSdGItS2pudE4wVmQxelIwcjEzZ0RfX1E&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Unfortunately I am now about to begin breeding this froakie myself so I dont at the moment, sorry, But...I'll let you know if i get one.

Also all the previous gym talk made me sad about soemthing: Sky battles arent an MP mode are they? Darn, and here i am with a Togepi and Fletchling i wanted to raise for a sky team.
Technically it can be done via self-inflicted rules but Ground moves would still work...
I wouldnt mind running some form of Sky Gym either but if I did it'd be full-time sky battle rules, as in No ground moves or any sky-ineligible pokemon.

So i think i'll stick to fairy unless someone wants to have such a gym.

EDIT:
I never did post about it but I finished my FE team prep and just need to level the guys so my prolonged Pokemon Break is over, but any Leader team i make requires Tutotr moves from the banks so between dec27 and jan10 is when i'll decide if i'm even running a gym.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:01:35 am by RekkaAtsuma »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: November 13, 2013, 05:41:43 am »

Man, Klefki counters Aegislash so hard.

All you have to do is press foul play and Aegislash will just explode.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: November 13, 2013, 06:06:46 am »

Foul play counters any Defenseless attacker, I learnt that when i had to say good bye to my Gallade back in B2/W2 battles when it got hit with foul play.
...Wait...Kelfki, Foul Play, what am I doing typing? i need to get to working on this epicness!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:35:07 am by RekkaAtsuma »

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: November 13, 2013, 06:36:27 am »

Foul play counters any Defenseless attacker, I learnt that when i had to say good bye to my Gallade back in B2/W2 battles when it got hit with foul play.
...Wait...Kelfki, Foul Play, what am I doing typing? i need to get to working on this epicness!

Waaaaay ahead of ya. Already started breeding one with decent IVs, hopefully. Can infect any junkers left over with pokerus if you like.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: November 13, 2013, 06:49:26 am »

Waaaaay ahead of ya. Already started breeding one with decent IVs, hopefully. Can infect any junkers left over with pokerus if you like.
Actually...I wanna make this klefki on my own, a personal thing, Steel and Fairy are two of my main types, so I'd like to do it on my own.
It also lets me think of a creative name for it...

EDIT:
I hate my luck, i just got a Kelfki out of the safari with prefect Def/SpDef but is has Magician, a somewhat useful but somewhat harmful nature and is Female...Darn it all. I wanted Prankster. Oh well, I can always try again. But first I must collect a Synchronize Ralts with Hasty as I'm running a Klefki and three other breeding projects that Hatsy helps two of those.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:22:24 am by RekkaAtsuma »

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: November 13, 2013, 08:07:21 am »

So I'm planning on breeding some nice Noibats, mostly for giving away. I was planning on Modest and a mix of Frisk and Telepathy. I'm just not entirely sure whether Timid and/or Infiltrator might be better. I don't do any competitive battling but the people I give them to might I guess?

I know Telepathy's really situational, but it seems cool and Noibat's one of the 4 friend safari Pokémon it turns out I have access to. :P

ekolis

• Bay Watcher
  • Itsa Mii! Ed!
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
« Reply #2143 on: November 13, 2013, 11:51:52 am »

So apparently participating in an online battle fully heals your Pokemon, revives and KO'd mons, and restores their PP...  :o
Charizard uses Kafrizzle! The Wizard of Yendor faints! The party gained 500 gil!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: November 13, 2013, 12:36:38 pm »

Noivern is really good though. Like, really good.

Give it taunt, draco meteor, air slash, and roost. Bam, super mon.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 463