Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1083478 times)

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.13-r1
« Reply #1080 on: October 05, 2014, 04:50:11 pm »

Just out of curiousity, is it possible to replace all stone with adamantine ore? If so, how? I want to play a fort like this for fun.
Me: "Just imagine a load of dwarves sitting round a table, and one of them says, 'I like stranglers for... for their... their...'"
Brother: "SOFT HANDS!"

jwhite.df

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: October 05, 2014, 04:59:55 pm »

Just out of curiousity, is it possible to replace all stone with adamantine ore? If so, how? I want to play a fort like this for fun.
http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Cheating#Skill_Practice_Workshops

Is your goal to have a lot of adamantine around? Just add in the production of adamantine to one of the above reactions. For example:

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:PRACTICE_ARMORSMITHING]
[NAME:practice armorsmithing]
[BUILDING:PRACTICE_WORKSHOP:NONE]
[REAGENT:B:1:BOULDER:NO_SUBTYPE:NONE:NONE][PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[PRODUCT:100:1:BAR:NO_SUBTYPE:METAL:ADAMANTINE][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150]
[SKILL:FORGE_ARMOR]

Or any reaction, for that matter.

arcane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: October 05, 2014, 05:07:55 pm »

digFlood doesn't like me.  Per the man page I added a command to my dfhack.init but every time I launch it fails.

digFlood BISMUTHINITE CASSERITE GALENA GARNIERITE HEMATITE LIMONITE MAGNETITE MALACHITE SPHALERITE TETRAHEDRITE LIGNITE

this kicks back: Could not find material "BISMUTHINITE"

I'm spelling it correctly per the wiki and the raws, so what am I doing wrong?
Do you see an equivalent error with "Cassiterite" when deleting BISMUTHINITE? (It should be CASSITERITE, not CASSERITE, by the way.) If so, you'll probably need to run that command with a world loaded - you can do this automatically by adding it to the "onLoadWorld.init" file (creating it if necessary) in the same folder as dfhack.init.

I did it manually with a world loaded and it worked much better.  The man file should be updated to put the commands into onLoadWorld.init

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: October 05, 2014, 06:19:59 pm »

http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Cheating#Skill_Practice_Workshops

Is your goal to have a lot of adamantine around? Just add in the production of adamantine to one of the above reactions. For example:

[REACTION:PRACTICE_ARMORSMITHING]
[NAME:practice armorsmithing]
[BUILDING:PRACTICE_WORKSHOP:NONE]
[REAGENT:B:1:BOULDER:NO_SUBTYPE:NONE:NONE][PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[PRODUCT:100:1:BAR:NO_SUBTYPE:METAL:ADAMANTINE][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150]
[SKILL:FORGE_ARMOR]

Or any reaction, for that matter.
Yeah, but is there a way to replace stone with adamantium? I saw someone else do it, and thought it was interesting.
Me: "Just imagine a load of dwarves sitting round a table, and one of them says, 'I like stranglers for... for their... their...'"
Brother: "SOFT HANDS!"

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: October 05, 2014, 08:01:39 pm »

digFlood doesn't like me.  Per the man page I added a command to my dfhack.init but every time I launch it fails.

digFlood BISMUTHINITE CASSERITE GALENA GARNIERITE HEMATITE LIMONITE MAGNETITE MALACHITE SPHALERITE TETRAHEDRITE LIGNITE

this kicks back: Could not find material "BISMUTHINITE"

I'm spelling it correctly per the wiki and the raws, so what am I doing wrong?
Do you see an equivalent error with "Cassiterite" when deleting BISMUTHINITE? (It should be CASSITERITE, not CASSERITE, by the way.) If so, you'll probably need to run that command with a world loaded - you can do this automatically by adding it to the "onLoadWorld.init" file (creating it if necessary) in the same folder as dfhack.init.

I did it manually with a world loaded and it worked much better.  The man file should be updated to put the commands into onLoadWorld.init
Which file are you referring to?
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

arcane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: October 05, 2014, 09:50:40 pm »

Which file are you referring to?

Sorry, was referring to the message that outputs on 'digFlood ?'

deepholedwarf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: October 06, 2014, 06:41:09 am »

DFHack is not a mod.

Also check this
Well there does seem to be something as opposed to past versions, this is interesting:

stonesense.plug.so: undefined symbol: al_color_rgb_to_hsv
Can't load plugin stonesense.plug.so

https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/issues/282
I'll try to rebuild my Linux build (GCC 4.5.4) with Eswald's change when I get a chance.

EDIT: Didn't quite read your post correctly, sorry. For the inconvenience I can upload a build of stonesense that works on my machine, if you're interested.

I'm also having this problem. I substituted the stonesense liib that Nopenope provided (thanks) but something is still wrong. It looks like it is looking for version 3.4.20, but you are compiling it with 4.5.4. Also, I have replaced df_linux/libs/libsdtc++.so.6 with the gcc-snapshot version. Maybe I have a LD_LIBRARY_PATH problem? Everything else seems to load and run properly.

/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /home/jbabcock/df_linux/hack/plugins/twbt.plug.so) Can't load plugin /home/jbabcock/df_linux/hack/plugins/twbt.plug.so world: 2432492 ui: 28440 b_stock: 1272 d_init: 372
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /home/jbabcock/df_linux/hack/plugins/stonesense.plug.so) Can't load plugin /home/jbabcock/df_linux/hack/plugins/stonesense.plug.so

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #1087 on: October 06, 2014, 12:11:41 pm »

Yeah, but is there a way to replace stone with adamantium? I saw someone else do it, and thought it was interesting.
Assuming you mean "adamantine", there is a "changelayer" command which does exactly that.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: October 06, 2014, 02:14:05 pm »

DFHack is not a mod.

Also check this
Well there does seem to be something as opposed to past versions, this is interesting:

stonesense.plug.so: undefined symbol: al_color_rgb_to_hsv
Can't load plugin stonesense.plug.so

https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/issues/282
I'll try to rebuild my Linux build (GCC 4.5.4) with Eswald's change when I get a chance.

EDIT: Didn't quite read your post correctly, sorry. For the inconvenience I can upload a build of stonesense that works on my machine, if you're interested.

I'm also having this problem. I substituted the stonesense liib that Nopenope provided (thanks) but something is still wrong. It looks like it is looking for version 3.4.20, but you are compiling it with 4.5.4. Also, I have replaced df_linux/libs/libsdtc++.so.6 with the gcc-snapshot version. Maybe I have a LD_LIBRARY_PATH problem? Everything else seems to load and run properly.

/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /home/jbabcock/df_linux/hack/plugins/twbt.plug.so) Can't load plugin /home/jbabcock/df_linux/hack/plugins/twbt.plug.so world: 2432492 ui: 28440 b_stock: 1272 d_init: 372
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /home/jbabcock/df_linux/hack/plugins/stonesense.plug.so) Can't load plugin /home/jbabcock/df_linux/hack/plugins/stonesense.plug.so
"GLIBCXX_3.4.20" corresponds to GCC 4.9.0 (see this page for a complete list). It appears that those two plugins were compiled with GCC 4.9, so they won't work unless you have GCC 4.9 libraries available.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: October 09, 2014, 05:03:13 am »

Assuming you mean "adamantine", there is a "changelayer" command which does exactly that.
It is also fun and a great way to break things, but just turning stone into adamantine isn't so bad, be careful doing it with soil layers though, that gets a bit weird.

A more controlled way if you want to dig a fort out of candy is to use reveal and find one of the big round inclusions and do changevein RAW_ADAMANTINE through a few z levels (and remember to move the cursor a bit, I think it does it in 32x32 chunks lined up with the map grid), which should give you a nice big area to hollow out and polish up into a shiny candyland funhouse.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: October 11, 2014, 05:16:16 pm »

Quick question: does Dwarf Manipulator work in Adventure Mode? Dwarf Therapist doesn't.

Is is possible to write a script which works for examining creature stats and skills in Adventure Mode?
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: October 11, 2014, 05:34:24 pm »

Manipulator and therapist both require citizens (I.E members of your fortress), which adventure mode has none of, so no.

Of course it is. It's pretty easy, in fact; hell, you can do it without a script just by typing "gui/gm-editor" while in the unit's status screen. Stats and skills are under "body" and "status->current_soul."

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: October 11, 2014, 06:31:36 pm »

Oh, that is pretty easy. Thanks.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: October 11, 2014, 06:32:12 pm »

I'm fairly sure that gm-editor even shows you what the skills actually are instead of giving you a number, heh.

MichaelB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: October 12, 2014, 06:09:26 am »

Hi all,

I've been experiencing some strange behaviour with the digtype plugin. When I invoke the plugin, any constructed walls built in previously mined veins of that type are marked for removal. Is this intended behaviour? It seems strange if it is.

I'm using the Starter Pack 40_13 r4

If this is not the best place to report this please direct me to a more appropriate place.

Cheers
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 360