Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 321613 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

Awesome mod, Putnam, just trying it now with Saiyans! :)

May I just ask what the criteria is for a Saiyan to become Super Saiyan? I know there's an inherent factor, but is it time based or skill based?  :)

EDIT : It just happened - however, the female saiyan turned into a male SS. 0_0

DOUBLEEDIT : The problem resolved itself... O-O
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:06:26 pm by Korbac »

crispy01

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Things like that keep happening to me. Saiyans switching genders after transforming, stripping naked when transforming too, which is annoying

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

Things like that keep happening to me. Saiyans switching genders after transforming, stripping naked when transforming too, which is annoying

The second part seems true to the series.  :P

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

The nudity is out of my control, but i'd better fix whatever's causing the gender-swap.

MetalGear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How do I mod it so that I can fire Ki blasts rapidly in Adventure mode? They seem to have a long-ass cooldown, which totally isn't DBZ style. In fact, I wanna decrease cooldown on all of the skills (except maybe the transformation). It's just way too long for some reason.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

CDI:WAIT_PERIOD under the creature you're playing as. Lower is shorter.

It isn't in DBZ style, yes, but it's OP in fort mode if it isn't as it is currently.

MetalGear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've tried setting wait_period to 1 and even 0. I still have a ridiculously long cooldown. In fact, I'm not sure it made any difference. Is it because I'm trying it in arena mode?

Jeoshua

• Bay Watcher
  • God help me, I think I may be addicted to modding.
    • View Profile

How long does the effect you're generating last then?

And who eve heard of a Dragonball Z move with a short cooldown, anyways?  Were we watching the same show? ;)
I like fortresses because they are still underground.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile

And who eve heard of a Dragonball Z move with a short cooldown, anyways?  Were we watching the same show? ;)
Frieza could fire death balls in rapid succession.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

MetalGear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, just changing it in creature_whatever, doesn't seem to work. Is there somewhere else I should change it as well?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

No, that's the only place...

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

Biit of a necropost here, but...

Now that the COUNTER_TRIGGER tag for COMBATHARDNESS has been discovered, I think this would be the perfect mod to use it in, yes?  Saiyans go Super when they've been either survived enough injuries or from the rage of seeing countless friends fall in battle.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Yesyesyes. THAT'S what I needed. I was thinking "oh, what did I need that for? I know I did", and you just reminded me. I may just remove the Super Saiyan caste entirely because of that.

...I think I'm going to remove Super Saiyan 4 entirely. It comes far too soon after Super Saiyan 3 and makes SSJ3 seem superfluous, especially considering SSJ3's drawbacks.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:52:16 pm by Putnam »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Updated to include aforementioned combathardness whosit.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile

Does this have Kaio-ken yet?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 88