Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Timesliders: Turn 0, Blasting into the past.  (Read 2726 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Timesliders: Murder through time and space! (6/8)
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2015, 12:20:03 pm »

Interested. No time to make a sheet today though. Tomorrow okay?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Timesliders: Murder through time and space! (6/8)
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2015, 12:22:36 pm »

Interested. No time to make a sheet today though. Tomorrow okay?
Sure. Got one slot reserved then :)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Timesliders: Murder through time and space! (7/8)
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 12:48:09 pm »

Name: Super Alien Scuba dude
Backstory: He explored the oceans of Europa, he hunted space whales in the great water nebula of APM-80279, and now he's ready to scuba dive wherever the hell this place is.
Color: Light Blue
Strength: 1
Constitution: 1
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 3
Perception: 3
Charisma: 1
Skill: Scuba Diving
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Timesliders: Murder through time and space! (7/8)
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 01:08:34 pm »

Right! I have not actually forgotten about this. Just been a little busy. Now. On with the show!

"Right, our contestants are finally here! We have Cici, Akre, Ulgh, William, Noj, Friday, and Scuba dude! Let's jump right into the action. Contestants, please step right onto those platforms right there. Good! Now let's get ready for our first TIIIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEESLIIIIDEEE!"

Canned applause comes over the speakers as you step onto a glowing platform in a small circular room. There are 8 platforms, but only 7 of you. You are all wearing grey jumpsuits that you were told will keep you warm in any environment. Other than that however, they offer no protection. In addition, you have a earpiece that connects you to the hosts. As soon as you step onto your appointed platform, a energy barrier pops up, preventing you from getting off. You hear Scott's voice come across your earpiece.

Right, a quick reminder on the rules. Stay close to where you appear. This makes it easier to warp you for the second timeslide.  Everyone there from the time can see you, however unless you act aggressively towards them, they will usually not attack you. Usually. We're still ironing out some bugs with the not-my-problem fields. Feel free to grab anything to use as weapons, whatever. We terminate the time stream used for the action after you get out, so don't worry about paradoxes. Also, kill each other, in cool ways. Otherwise we'll have to spice it up, and you REALLY don't want that. Heh. And good luck.

Suddenly, the brightness in the chamber increases rapidly, and then everything goes dark.

Friday, October 25th.
1415, Agincourt, France.

You pop out of the darkness in a whole lotta grey. And brown. Mostly grey and brown. The brown turns out to be mud. The grey turns out to be the drizzling sky. You instantly sink shin deep into the mud(-1 to all movement). The mud around you is littered with armor clad corpses, weapons, and arrows. You look around, and see that your fellow contestants are arranged in a circle, about 3 meters apart. Looking a bit further, to your right, you see a small brook, filled with muddy water. Looking further to the right and left, you see two forests, forming a sort of valley around you, about 50 meters away. If you look ahead, you see a indistinct grey line in the distance, with splotches of blue and brown. Looking behind you, you see a line of red, with grey splotches. You estimate both lines to be around 200 meters away.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to 1415, and the battle of Agincourt! This famous battle showed off the true strength of the English tactics at the time. But for our contestants, it will mean a whole lotta trouble! Get ready, and FIGHT!

Spoiler: Shitty map. (click to show/hide)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Timesliders: Turn 0, Blasting into the past.
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2015, 04:05:08 pm »

"Why do you only use a quarter of my name! My name is Akre Nomis Tenia Foob! That is my name, not this "Akre" you speak of! Accuse it!"

((People usually use their full names to reference them in Akre Nomis Tenia Foob's land.))

Akre Nomis Tenia Foob tries to find two sticks. Failing that, he runs over towards one of the forests.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 04:23:27 pm »

Noj immediately looks for the corpse of an archer. No hesitation whatsoever. He's looking for an undamaged bow and some arrows. Noj teaches archery at the local YMCA to underprivileged children in his area. Who knew that working with kids would train you to murder your enemies across time and space? Noj did. Noj knew this day would come. Noj is ready.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2015, 05:18:29 pm »

Noj immediately looks for the corpse of an archer. No hesitation whatsoever. He's looking for an undamaged bow and some arrows. Noj teaches archery at the local YMCA to underprivileged children in his area. Who knew that working with kids would train you to murder your enemies across time and space? Noj did. Noj knew this day would come. Noj is ready.
(("Who knew that working with kids would train you to murder your enemies across time and space?" I'd love to sig that.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 05:31:06 pm »

(("Who knew that working with kids would train you to murder your enemies across time and space?" I'd love to sig that.))

Be my guest. I'd be honored.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 06:37:50 pm »

"Oh my god, like Oh my god! Where do I like go?
Cici ends up wandering around, looking for a branch, or another weapon.
"Oh my god! My clothing is ruined. Why am I in the mud!"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:47:13 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2015, 08:55:13 pm »

"Many shiny persons. Many. Impossible-many."

Search the shiny future-people bodies for the biggest possible smashing-weapon of the future.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 09:11:28 pm »

Get a spear (or any weapon if can't find spear) and run to the river.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 01:44:50 am »

Look for a two handed sword and stab anyone who gets close.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 05:48:59 pm »

Question: What happens if we die to environmental dangers? Do we just get knocked out, making us an easy PC kill? Do we get perma-killed?

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2015, 08:32:50 pm »

Bump
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 [2]