Poll

CONTINUE?

THE RTD TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES
- 44 (80%)
BUT IT CAN BE DERAILED
- 11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 53

Author Topic: YOU ARE STUCK IN TRAFFIC: Christ, you buggers are clueless.  (Read 153512 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE STUCK IN TRAFFIC: Christ, you buggers are clueless.
« Reply #465 on: February 25, 2013, 07:34:27 pm »

Curses! Foiled again, time to return to the Bat Cave and find another Law to invoke...
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 25, 2013, 07:56:20 pm »

Besides, GWG, You lost your argument due to abandoning your principles, and without principles, what is logic? Now see, I choose, or at least pretended to chose(but note, pretending to choose it does not exclude me from actually adhering to the principles thereof), a twisted, dereanged form of logic. Nevertheless, As I remained constant in this madness, My argument was unassailable by its own logic. You, however, broke your logical chain right in the middle, rendering moot your argument when so firmly stripped of any form of credibilty.

The breaking of this logic occured when you broke a Cardinal Rule of the Logistical Sciences, hence abandoning it. This rule forbade contact with other, impure forms of logic, for yours is exclusive. However, in associating with me and arguing henceforth you sullied the good name of logic in multiple instances, precluding your use of it as a justifier to your creed.

One could argue, perhaps, that arguing that I argued, in a metatastical way, in of itself that in writing this document, I have violated the exclusivity contract of my own logos. However, this is incorrect, because my logic is not mutually exclusive, at least to it's point of view, So I may dabble in the others as I please. Furthermore, by My argument contains a number of factual errors, (which does not, render my argument invalid, because, by your own logical systems reasoning, destruction of the part of the argument does not render untrue the whole.) Regardless, As you have now given up on your logic, one imagines you may experiment with a new logic, and attempt to "beat me at my own game" so to speak. However, know that being right then does not mean you will become right in the past. As it is this argument that determines royalties, QED, that you shoudl relinquish unto me the monies which I deserve henceforth.

Therefore, , and for all future referebces ti this argument, KMA.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 25, 2013, 08:11:52 pm »

Damn, misko, you just keep adding titles, don't you? Didn't Wwolin's untimely death teach you about the dangers of over-titling?

Anyway, that paragraph made my brain hurt.
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 25, 2013, 08:19:43 pm »

Appeal to higher court. The 3rd Gaming Circuit
(3+2) YOU GO UPSTAIRS AND APPEAL THERE *budumptish*. (3+2vs1) THEN THEY HELP YOU ROB GWG BLIND.(5) OH WAIT, JK. HIS ASSISTANT JUST... CHRIST. ANYWAY, SHE PROVES GWG WAS THE MAIN BENEFICIARY OF YOUR WILL.
Revive. Having a shattered ribcage and pulped lung will not stop me from getting to work.
(3) YOU BLEARILY OPEN YOUR EYES AND CRAWL TOWARDS WORK.
Dance back home
(2) YOU DO THE DESPAIR OF THE SHADOW BUTTERFLY.
go find a spaceship.
(5)YOU FIND THE ENTERPRISE IN FRONT OF YOU, KEY IN IGNITION.
Again! Use the power of pianocat to propel myself at terminal velocity into the exoskeleton of a great spehs hamster. Assume direct control of said spehs hamster.
SUE GM FOR MALPRACTICE
USE MONEY TO ACCOMPLISH EARLIER GOALS.
(2) YOU ARE SLAIN BY META.
Aw. I had a plan...

Ah well.

Use money from suit to properly release game.
(2) THE CHILD LABORERS ARE ON STRIKE, SORRY.
>Build myself a factory that produces working TARDISes
>Set up an agency that explores space-time.
(6) THE TARDIS FACTORY COLLAPSES, RIPPING APART SPACE TIME.

STEP IT UP MISKO

WE'RE BRINGING IT TO THE ELEVENTH CIRCUIT SKIPPING ALL THE BULLSHIT ONES ON THE WAY

ALSO 500% ROYALTIES TIME

(5) HO SHIT SHIT GOES DOWN. YOU AMP UP MISKO!
I won. Give it up.

...Or don't, I have a plan.
Noob. Evil only needs to win once. And at +1, it's sooner rather then later.

STEP IT UP MISKO

WE'RE BRINGING IT TO THE ELEVENTH CIRCUIT SKIPPING ALL THE  @#!*%  ONES ON THE WAY

ALSO 500% ROYALTIES TIME

DO IT. AIID.

((HEY GUIZ LETS STOP BEING MAD FOR A BIT.))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 25, 2013, 08:26:11 pm »

Actually, the fact Spinal is messign with my actions only reinforces my desire to be annoying.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 25, 2013, 08:27:11 pm »

GWG, under my name.
You are most certainly a Bay Watcher. And delusional.

Besides, GWG, You lost your argument due to abandoning your principles,
When?

and without principles, what is logic?
A way to figure out how the world works. And also undeniable when used properly and starting from agreed points.

Now see, I choose, or at least pretended to chose (but note, pretending to choose it does not exclude me from actually adhering to the principles thereof), a twisted, dereanged form of logic.
That is not logic. Therefore, it is not valid.

Nevertheless, As I remained constant in this madness, My argument was unassailable by its own logic.
But not valid by anyone else's, and therefore invalid overall.

You, however, broke your logical chain right in the middle,
How?

rendering moot your argument when so firmly stripped of any form of credibilty.
How does that work?

The breaking of this logic occured when you broke a Cardinal Rule of the Logistical Sciences, hence abandoning it. This rule forbade contact with other, impure forms of logic, for yours is exclusive.
How did I do this?
Recall, it is not at all wrong to occasionally say "Even taking this..." to placate the nutcase on the other end.

However, in associating with me and arguing henceforth you sullied the good name of logic in multiple instances, precluding your use of it as a justifier to your creed.
That's not how it works.

One could argue, perhaps, that arguing that I argued, in a metatastical way, in of itself that in writing this document, I have violated the exclusivity contract of my own logos.
No, your logic used here is impeccably wrong.

However, this is incorrect, because my logic is not mutually exclusive, at least to it's point of view, So I may dabble in the others as I please.
But your logic is a logical system, and logical systems simply don't play with ones which are as opposed as you claim ours are. It's like saying that x=/=y but y=x.

Furthermore, by My argument contains a number of factual errors, (which does not, render my argument invalid, because, by your own logical systems reasoning, destruction of the part of the argument does not render untrue the whole.)
The factual errors do, however, render all parts of the argument relying on those errors invalid, and since your factual errors constitute the entire base of your argument, your entire argument is invalid.

Regardless, As you have now given up on your logic,
Again, I have not.

one imagines you may experiment with a new logic, and attempt to "beat me at my own game" so to speak.
And so I can.

However, know that being right then does not mean you will become right in the past.
...That doesn't even work on a grammatical basis. With no meaning as a statement, this can't be either true or false or anything.

As it is this argument that determines royalties, QED, that you shoudl relinquish unto me the monies which I deserve henceforth.
I have dissected this bit by bit and explained why this stuff is wrong.

...What the heck does KMA even mean?

Update-ninja'd.

Before I post an action, what is the current legal situation of the game I made?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 25, 2013, 08:27:56 pm »

GWG, under my name.
You are most certainly a Bay Watcher. And delusional.

Besides, GWG, You lost your argument due to abandoning your principles,
When?

and without principles, what is logic?
A way to figure out how the world works. And also undeniable when used properly and starting from agreed points.

Now see, I choose, or at least pretended to chose (but note, pretending to choose it does not exclude me from actually adhering to the principles thereof), a twisted, dereanged form of logic.
That is not logic. Therefore, it is not valid.

Nevertheless, As I remained constant in this madness, My argument was unassailable by its own logic.
But not valid by anyone else's, and therefore invalid overall.

You, however, broke your logical chain right in the middle,
How?

rendering moot your argument when so firmly stripped of any form of credibilty.
How does that work?

The breaking of this logic occured when you broke a Cardinal Rule of the Logistical Sciences, hence abandoning it. This rule forbade contact with other, impure forms of logic, for yours is exclusive.
How did I do this?
Recall, it is not at all wrong to occasionally say "Even taking this..." to placate the nutcase on the other end.

However, in associating with me and arguing henceforth you sullied the good name of logic in multiple instances, precluding your use of it as a justifier to your creed.
That's not how it works.

One could argue, perhaps, that arguing that I argued, in a metatastical way, in of itself that in writing this document, I have violated the exclusivity contract of my own logos.
No, your logic used here is impeccably wrong.

However, this is incorrect, because my logic is not mutually exclusive, at least to it's point of view, So I may dabble in the others as I please.
But your logic is a logical system, and logical systems simply don't play with ones which are as opposed as you claim ours are. It's like saying that x=/=y but y=x.

Furthermore, by My argument contains a number of factual errors, (which does not, render my argument invalid, because, by your own logical systems reasoning, destruction of the part of the argument does not render untrue the whole.)
The factual errors do, however, render all parts of the argument relying on those errors invalid, and since your factual errors constitute the entire base of your argument, your entire argument is invalid.

Regardless, As you have now given up on your logic,
Again, I have not.

one imagines you may experiment with a new logic, and attempt to "beat me at my own game" so to speak.
And so I can.

However, know that being right then does not mean you will become right in the past.
...That doesn't even work on a grammatical basis. With no meaning as a statement, this can't be either true or false or anything.

As it is this argument that determines royalties, QED, that you shoudl relinquish unto me the monies which I deserve henceforth.
I have dissected this bit by bit and explained why this stuff is wrong.

...What the heck does KMA even mean?

Update-ninja'd.

Before I post an action, what is the current legal situation of the game I made?
S'yours.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 25, 2013, 08:30:23 pm »

OBTAIN ROCKET FEET
OBTAIN METAL FIST
ROCKET THROUGH EVERYWHERE PUNCHING STUFF WITH METAL FIST
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 25, 2013, 08:33:01 pm »

Augment myself on the way to work.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 25, 2013, 08:34:27 pm »

Exactly. In my logic, x=x+1. By attempting to deal with it, you accept it, abandoning your point. I don;t think you undertsand this quite well. In my system, there is not logic as you define it.

So, you lose. And by issuing a point by point arrgument, you proved a theory I had that you take the internet, and me, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too seriously.

Regardless, Be superman.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 25, 2013, 08:35:45 pm »

Release...hold on, what? Why are there child laborers?
Release game without using child laborers.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 25, 2013, 08:37:48 pm »

Acquire GWG's castoff child laborers in the war to get what is rightfully mine. Namely my beautiful star system.
Greater Collection

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 25, 2013, 10:06:44 pm »

I never had child workers!
Intentionally!
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 25, 2013, 10:56:26 pm »

I never had child workers!
Intentionally!
Perhaps, not you, this I believe. Maybe, someone whose devotion to duty, pushed her to do things?

Implicate Actually, I'll just leav you with the moral dillemma. Or shut your eyes to it. Either way. Rescind previous action, practice force powers on key again.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2013, 10:16:12 am »

>Try again
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 53