Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 49

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Ice and Decay  (Read 61634 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Mechanical Despair
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2016, 07:47:19 pm »

>>> TEAM ADORABLE <<<
Asiin Michael; who is a tortoise

Is there any chance that we can get this cart back in a shape that we can move it? As the leader, I won't assess this question myself, but grab the most knowledgeable party member and physically (not physically) bash them against the problem. (Thanks to our admirable minmaxing, Samuel has the best Gen.kno, at +1.)

Ask my sprite if it can talk to people back at base. If we're down to 1/4 supply, we might have to drag this team back to base, or at least get them to drop some more though the saem means we got here.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:51:00 pm by Egan_BW »
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2016, 09:16:34 pm »

Cho ja, team cho

Hand off the torch and make my way slowly toward the next room whilst letting my eyes adjust to the darkness.

try to get within eavesdropping distance of whatever is in the next room.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2016, 09:30:51 pm »

TEAM RED

COllect the rope and carefull leave the room.
gather up the rest of the team.

send the message fairy thing to go gather the others.

"Guys, let's go and talk to the others, see what they've found."
b]TEAM RED
Noir at what she sees as clearly her Heroic rescue of jack quietly flexes with a big grin on her face.
Flex and follow Jacky-Boy!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2016, 10:01:16 pm »

Jack chuckles abit and rolls his eyes at Noir
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2016, 11:25:49 pm »

Team Red- Terrance the Terrapode

Follow Jack. Keep a far-eye out for potential threats and lootables.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2016, 11:55:08 pm »

Jack chuckles abit and rolls his eyes at Noir
Yarrick watches this and sighs muttering about ungreatful so and so's
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2016, 12:42:04 am »

Aylia, Mission Lead, Acompanying Team Adorable

I freeze in place, alert to what could have just happened to plunge the area into shadow, watching, listening, smelling, trying to discover what happened and avoiding being seen or targeted by whatever did that. If it proves to be a creature's shadow and it gets close, please assume that I immediately am beginning to acquire it as a new form.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:08:08 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2016, 01:33:20 pm »

Team Adorable - Dar'yajira, Metal Cat

Dar'yajira does an adorable little bow after Asiin heals him, and says "This one is thankful for assistance."  He then walks back over to the broken wall for the third time, steeling himself for his third attempt to climb.  Shadow engulfs the room just before he starts climbing, halting his efforts.

Hide!  Failig that, stay still and unmoving.  Watch the opening, and wait for whatever casts the shadow to reveal itself.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2016, 05:05:20 pm »

Team Cho

Follow Cho but stand back far enough that no other creatures can see the light (if there are other creatures of course).

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2016, 05:09:17 pm »

team Green. Sub team: medical malpractice.
Trier

okay well I'm a Meele fighter and I can't use my arms. So I'm gonna try to do something about this. Take cover somewhere where if the crystals get out of control the shrapnel will be minimized and then try to fix my arm.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:24:27 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2016, 05:23:03 pm »

Team Green

Do my best to help with moving the cart by staying out of the way until muscle is needed.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2016, 10:30:26 pm »

TEAM RED

COllect the rope and carefull leave the room.
gather up the rest of the team.

send the message fairy thing to go gather the others.

"Guys, let's go and talk to the others, see what they've found."
Who, specifically, are you sending the Star Sprite to get?

b]TEAM RED
Noir at what she sees as clearly her Heroic rescue of jack quietly flexes with a big grin on her face.
Flex and follow Jacky-Boy!
Okay. Sure. Well done, hero.

Team Green

Make sure I get my hook and rope back after helping the clutzes back up then using my bow as a poking stick find my way back to the cart to light up a torch
You get your stuff from the two oblivious and giddy dorks, and stumble your way back to the cart. You get a torch lit. it brightens up the room dramatically, and Something hits the outside of the room with enough force to shake shit. making people stumble and more small debris to rain down.

Team Red- Terrance the Terrapode

Follow Jack. Keep a far-eye out for potential threats and lootables.

Okay, besides the whole universe suddenly darkening last round, and the strange whatever shaking the building just now, you far see for threats and notice, holy fuck, that is one eye in it's direction, which you do. You see ... well just a fading bluish wall is all, really. Your regular eyes don't really enhance your awareness of the giant creature at all. You completely forget about even the possibility of other threats in light of whatever the hell that thing is.

Cho ja, team cho

Hand off the torch and make my way slowly toward the next room whilst letting my eyes adjust to the darkness.

try to get within eavesdropping distance of whatever is in the next room.

You start forward, but as you do, a loud, metallic thud reverberates through the building from teh direction of your team. The floor shakes a bit. the things in the room in front of you are definitely approaching now. You have mere moments before they come through.

Team Cho

Follow Cho but stand back far enough that no other creatures can see the light (if there are other creatures of course).
Light travels really far, you know. Like, miles even. If there is anything within range of that light, they will see it. that's how wlight works. Anyway, the world shakes a bit. Sounds like your team is up to their usual antics back there. You roll your eyes.

>>> TEAM ADORABLE <<<

Is there any chance that we can get this cart back in a shape that we can move it? As the leader, I won't assess this question myself, but grab the most knowledgeable party member and physically (not physically) bash them against the problem. (Thanks to our admirable minmaxing, Samuel has the best Gen.kno, at +1.)

Ask my sprite if it can talk to people back at base. If we're down to 1/4 supply, we might have to drag this team back to base, or at least get them to drop some more though the saem means we got here.

You are at 3/4 supply. the other cart was undamaged. this one only lost half the supplies. As to getting a knowledgeable person to assess the cart, well, that would be meta for you to know which, so just ask around to see who has some sense. You've already figured out it's not Trier, Jack, Noir, or the cat. That wolfman seems practical enough though, what with the rope and the torch. Just as you are thinking that, and he lights the torch, shit happens, and you are a tad distracted by the behemoth at the window to think about the cart or the Sprite.

Aylia, Mission Lead, Acompanying Team Adorable

I freeze in place, alert to what could have just happened to plunge the area into shadow, watching, listening, smelling, trying to discover what happened and avoiding being seen or targeted by whatever did that. If it proves to be a creature's shadow and it gets close, please assume that I immediately am beginning to acquire it as a new form.
The second practical response to this event, after khh's. Anyway, Something is out there. Aaaaaand it bangs up against the building. Of course. How are you going to try to get it's form? all you can see is the shadow through the six inch gap.

Team Adorable - Dar'yajira, Metal Cat

Dar'yajira does an adorable little bow after Asiin heals him, and says "This one is thankful for assistance."  He then walks back over to the broken wall for the third time, steeling himself for his third attempt to climb.  Shadow engulfs the room just before he starts climbing, halting his efforts.

Hide!  Failig that, stay still and unmoving.  Watch the opening, and wait for whatever casts the shadow to reveal itself.
There's a ton of scrap and rubble around, and you are the exact color of the room now, and small as a housecat. And you have stealth as a skill. How am I gonna make you fail a hide check? You disappear from sight completely. You are unsure if even you can see you at this point. Assume that you can move about freely without fear of being spotted by anything short of direct, targeted, magical sight.Oh, and whatever cast that shadow reveals itself. Or ... you know, a small piece of itself. A fading blue wall of itself.

team Green. Sub team: medical malpractice.
Trier

okay well I'm a Meele fighter and I can't use my arms. So I'm gonna try to do something about this. Take cover somewhere where if the crystals get out of control the shrapnel will be minimized and then try to fix my arm.
You could still use your other arm, but sure. You walk over to the next room away from the outside, the one with the supply racks and magically focus on your arm, attempting to slough of the excess crystals. Your arm shatters,sending shrapnel out in a quick spray. the crystals stick to whatever they hit, though some of them shatter again in the process. You look at your arm. It is now bone thin. You move it. It moves just fine. No pain or anything. You do the crystalline equivalent of sigh in relief. And then the room starts glowing light blue. Well, the shards of your arm start glowing a light blue, that is. Wonder what that is about?

Team Green

Do my best to help with moving the cart by staying out of the way until muscle is needed.
You have chosen probably the second wisest course of action this round, right behind the Druid. Nothing bad happens to you at all this turn. "Mortals" you mutter, watching as the team falls to pieces. some of them, literally.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2016, 11:10:44 pm »

Team Red
I'm going to send the thing out after cho ja.
until then try to start a small fire or  something to provide abit of light

Then fall back to a higher elevated position

"Anybody see anything?"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:24:58 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2016, 11:33:26 pm »

>>> TEAM ADORABLE <<<

"Goddess, what is that?
We have a new plan: Get away from the big and scary thing! Move it!"

Move as quickly as my turtle reptilian nature will take me to the doors at the back of the room, away from the beastie. Suggest that Adorable Team members follow.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2016, 01:54:03 am »

>>> TEAM ADORABLE <<<

"Goddess, what is that?
We have a new plan: Get away from the big and scary thing! Move it!"

Move as quickly as my turtle reptilian nature will take me to the doors at the back of the room, away from the beastie. Suggest that Adorable Team members follow.
Team Green Yarrack

Follow this intelligent tortoise in his wisdom of running away
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 49