Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 694 695 [696] 697 698 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3850920 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 104
« Reply #10425 on: December 07, 2012, 10:38:49 am »

Stacy, Team C Physimancer, Inside Police Department.

Quietly stand in an unoccupied and untargeted corner, mind my own business. Keep an ear out for any suspicious noises.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10426 on: December 07, 2012, 10:38:54 am »

((Considering what Lukas did when he tried his hand at cooking, he should probably stick to blowing shit up.))
((Well, he actually did pretty well thanks to a good Int roll. Except, of course, for the whole "destroying part of the kitchen" bit.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10427 on: December 07, 2012, 10:42:55 am »

((That may be fine for cooking, but probably not desired when practicing medicine... though it does fit with HMRC medicine!

"Okay, your guts are no longer bleeding, because I cut off your head.  You'll be just fine in your robot body!"))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10428 on: December 07, 2012, 10:54:23 am »

((Judging by what our professional medics do, that's almost progress.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10429 on: December 07, 2012, 11:04:37 am »

((At least it will be easier to get a weird robot body now, and I can start reading the mission normally again.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10430 on: December 07, 2012, 11:12:02 am »

(Read my sig. I don't really have time to do anything with this incident. And considering that Bruce has endangered the mission/teams with a rant and then hit an unconscious dying woman who was partially the subject of a conversation Jim and Thomas had concerning love/reasons to live - not to mention Jim has mentioned himself that if anything happens to Feyri it's Dam Incident Pt 2 time and has also told Thomas to 'keep her (May) safe' - he would feel Thomas was justified in what he did. Secondly, Bruce isn't permanently dead, or even dead at all yet although there's still the possibility of that. Third, Spinal_Taper's intention was completely non-lethal, and it was the dice that made him disembowel Bruce; he didn't even suggest he wanted to use a weapon in his post, so he's not at fault and shouldn't be held accountable. Finally, fuck you guys. Especially Nikitian and Caellath.)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:14:09 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10431 on: December 07, 2012, 11:16:19 am »

"This is getting kind of ridiculous. Anyway Thomas, May seems to be suffering from a coagulant booster overdose, so some anti-coagulants should help. However, to prevent her from bleeding out, I'm going to seal the wound with medifoam first, before applying a couple."

Spray medifoam over May's wound, then give her two normal-strength anti-coagulants, and check her vital signs. Once done with that, tend to Bruce by putting any displaced vital organs back inside his body, and spraying medifoam over his wound.

"I wonder how long it will be before Steve starts taking bets on the number of teamkills per mission."

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10432 on: December 07, 2012, 11:23:38 am »

Finally, fuck you guys. Especially Nikitian and Caellath.)

((Aaaaw...Fuck you very much as well.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10433 on: December 07, 2012, 11:26:22 am »

(You're good. The two I called out are the two I specifically meant that for, since they're the ones giving me shit.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10434 on: December 07, 2012, 11:26:40 am »

(Finally, fuck you guys. Especially Nikitian and Caellath.)

((I don't know why you're angry, really. In fact, I'm glad to hear you'd see that as a justified action, because a) I know Spinal_Taper and I read his action, I know it was the dice that did it, and b) I also think Bruce deserved it.))
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10435 on: December 07, 2012, 11:28:38 am »

((@SeriousConcentrate I guess I am sorry... Didn't really want to cause this much trouble which you speak of.
At least have a nice absence! If that's appropriate, of course (and I'm even more sorry if it isn't). ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10436 on: December 07, 2012, 11:34:25 am »

I am also expecting Jim to blow it out of proportion, hence my attempts at minimizing further damage.

(Because you completely misunderstand my motivations for doing things and assume the worst about me, maybe?

@Nikitian: The sentence above goes for you as well, and my absence is because I'm going to be helping my internet-less parents repair their floors/move furniture/etc. and I'm expected to stay over there.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10437 on: December 07, 2012, 11:38:58 am »

((@SerCon: I know enough about you as a player to know you're not a paladin. It was mostly a joke aimed at the fact I don't know how far does Jim peacekeeping go because I haven't seen enough of that side of him, that's all. You don't need to take it that seriously. :/ ))
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:53:36 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10438 on: December 07, 2012, 11:54:28 am »

((@SeriousConcentrate To be honest, my original intentions of that post had nothing with judging your/your character's motivations, really. They were more about my character finding Milno the Honey Badger an inspiring teammate in a number of ways - that's why the realisation  (thankfully wrong, apparently) that he might have been changing his ways caused me grumble a bit; I'm sorry it went this far. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10439 on: December 07, 2012, 12:06:22 pm »

(Two/three posts per person is enough in-thread drama. If you have anything else to say to/about me, take it to PMs, and let's not clutter the thread...)
Pages: 1 ... 694 695 [696] 697 698 ... 1256