Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Unholy Voices - Demon Deathmatch & Monster Hunting  (Read 10280 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unholy Voices - Demon Deathmatch & Monster Hunting
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2019, 12:51:43 pm »

Sure, respawn.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2019, 02:55:54 pm »

Retaliate, Destroy Murkog, then finish off the fire imp.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2019, 11:04:08 am »

Turn 5

Nix

Code: [Select]
[Nix: 3, Kitten: 4 -2]

Nix: +1 Kill, Level up!

Nix claws the kitten instantly ending its misery and then eats it.

Sahara

[Sahara: 2]
[Unc. Man1: 3 -1]
[Unc. Man2: 3 -1]

Sahara slowly and with great effort approached the two unconscious men!

Zilith

[6] Zilith waited for the toddler-man to try to climb back so he could slash him again, but it seems that he reverted back into baby after landing on a rock ledge.

Murkog & Marigold

[Murkog: 3, Marigold: 2]
Murkog deals: 3 damage!

Murkog charges at Marigold before she can react and claws her to pieces!

Danaz

”Better idea. Set it down, and I will leave you alone in favor of taking that for myself.” Danaz would speak, a barely comprehensible sound given that his mouth and eye are sharing the same space, but somehow understandable despite the fact.

[3] "I'm not sure..." the man said. "But you have to promise first!"

Burt

[Burt: 4, Engineer: 6]

Burt: -2 HP [1/9]
Engineer: -2 HP [6/8]

Burt leaped at the man aiming at the throat and face, but trying to fight back he made the heavy shelf fall on both of them!

Pvavf

Pvavf spawned in a hidden room inside of a spacious cathedral. Immediately after spawning, he felt a presence so powerful that he felt under his skin that he should avoid the main altar.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2019, 11:05:31 am »

try to smash their heads with the trash can lid

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2019, 12:47:35 pm »

”I am offended that you do not trust me, given the fortuitous circumstances of your survival thus far. I mean really friend, you passed out the first time, and knocked yourself out the second time. both times, I tried and failed to kill you.

Now you have a weapon that would kill us both if used, and you think I want to go to the effort of continuing what is essentially a slog through the mud to claim a single life? I’d much rather take the weapon to use myself in case of emergencies than continue trying to kill you, and that’s ignoring the fact you could kill us both. you’re too much trouble for too little reward.

drop the weapon and leave, and you have my word i will leave you be.”

Obviously my word isn’t binding, but everything else I said is true. continue attempting to strike a deal for the weapon. if he refuses, just attack him and have done with it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 12:59:07 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2019, 06:10:44 pm »

((I can't believe the kitten technically rolled better than me. What does a level up grant me, just better stats?))

Figure out where the monster hunter is, and observe them from a very safe distance.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2019, 06:37:26 pm »

Zilith Claws the toddler-man
i really hope this will finish the fight
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2019, 02:00:40 am »

Drag myself out from under the shelf and try to heal my injuries.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2019, 05:25:05 pm »

Wait shouldn't Marigold be dead? She had 2hp left, and that attack did 3 damage.

Decapitate the fire imp, and then impale Marigold's head with the incandescental metal pipe.

Let's hope this kills two birds with one shot. Please, dice gods, don't fail me now...
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2019, 12:32:05 am »

Examine the altar, of course. What do I have left to lose?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2019, 07:45:03 am »

Examine the altar, of course. What do I have left to lose?
Your life

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2019, 12:29:17 pm »

Turn 6

Sahara

[Sahara: 5]
[Unc. Man 1: 4 -1]
[Unc. Man 2: 4 -1]

Sahara dealt 3 and 5 damage!

With one powerful bash, the demon smashed the head of one of the unconscious men into the ground, while the other badly wounded!

Unc. Man 1: -3 HP [2/5]
Unc. Man 2: Dead

Sahara: +1 kill

Danaz

”I am offended that you do not trust me, given the fortuitous circumstances of your survival thus far. I mean really friend, you passed out the first time, and knocked yourself out the second time. both times, I tried and failed to kill you.

Now you have a weapon that would kill us both if used, and you think I want to go to the effort of continuing what is essentially a slog through the mud to claim a single life? I’d much rather take the weapon to use myself in case of emergencies than continue trying to kill you, and that’s ignoring the fact you could kill us both. you’re too much trouble for too little reward.

drop the weapon and leave, and you have my word i will leave you be.”

[3] Danaz still tried to persuade the man, and it seems that he succeeded! "Take it, and leave me be!" cried out the clerk.

Danaz: Received a HE Grenade - 4d6 damage [1]

Nix

[5] Nix tried to determine where the monster hunter could be. He leaned out through the window and scanned the ruined city with his eyes, when suddenly he spotted the man surrounded by a holy aura. The voices from the nether muttered to him: "Kitsugare..."

Zilith

[Zilith: 1, Toddler-Man: 3 -2]
Zilith jumped down to claw the Toddler-Man, but as soon as he hit the ledge it broke! He still managed to kill the child, but his fall into lava was fatal!

Burt

[Burt: 5 -1, Engineer: 2 -1]

Burt: +1 kill

Burt planned out how to get from under the shelf wounding the engineer at the same time. He somehow managed to simply slide out from underneath it, then started jumping on the shelf until the man underneath was crushed!

Murkog

Murkog: 3, Fire Imp: 5]
Murkog attempted to decapitate the imp, but it hissed out: "High... low... TOO SLOW!!!!" and unleashed a powerful fire nova that burnt through the whole building, incinerating everything around!

Murkog: Dead
Marigold: Deader

Pvavf

[4] Pvavf left the chamber to examine the altar. A gigantic demon with putrid skin, massive jaws and a thorny aureola floating above its head was meditating there. Pvavf wondered how something so big could fit inside the cathedral, as the demon seemed at least ten times bigger! The demon looked at him for a split second and decided not to bother itself with Pvavf.

GM Notes

Alright, this game needs some serious sheets update. Kakaluncha and The Lupanian: Respawn?

New level gives you stat improvement, changes your class, and gives you a new skill and ability - it's in the OP under levelling up.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2019, 12:46:23 pm »

Sahara kills the other unconscious man, and eats the bodies

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2019, 05:06:24 pm »

((So who determines what new skill I get, me or you Dark One? I can't see anything in the rules that covers that))

Throw a rock at the monster hunter, then immediately hide.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2019, 05:40:35 pm »

((You come up with the skill, anything that doesn't affect rolls is valid. Actually, on level up you turn into a different demon class, so you get stat boost, new skill and new ability.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7