_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 912 913 [914] 915 916 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5768146 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13695 on: March 31, 2013, 10:46:32 pm »

((Sorry for the absence. I was at a city with no internet for 3 days.))

Enter bullet time. Aim a slash for his sword arm, avoiding the sword. If he atacks, avoid and atack the sword arm.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13696 on: March 31, 2013, 11:27:04 pm »

Jobasio blinked. Finally.

"Whoah. Erm. Sorry about that."
He glanced around, looked at Lyra, and then quickly got up from the bed. "I, er, well. I suppose I shall take that as a no, then. As for the space syphilis, well... It was rather rife on my home planet, but we shan't go into that. Ahem."
Looking faintly sheepish, he gathered up his light blue gauss rifle, deftly changing the subject as he nodded towards Lyra.
"This lovely young lady here is Whig. She helps me shoot things, when there are things needing to be shot. I'm unsure quite why she chose the name Whig, but ah well. Must have some sort of meaning to her, mustn't it?"

He glanced down with a smile, running a fond hand along the barrel of his rifle.
"So, ah, how are you finding the HMRC? Quite terrifying, I should suppose. Have you been on any missions, yet?"

>Introduce Lyra to Whig, as above.

>Check if my DRUGSSS are still in my posession.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13697 on: April 01, 2013, 12:00:59 am »

((trust roll: 1 (not an actual die roll) ))

Look at Whig, make sure it isn't pointed in my direction. sidestep as necessary. Step slightly towards the IDD so that if Whig was pointed towards me, it would be around the edge of my arm's reach. if it gets pointed at me despite my attempts to avoid that, slap it aside and step inside the IDD's reach so that he can't aim it at me properly. if he persists in hostile actions after that, knee or punch him in the groin, whichever is more appropriate to the distance (keep in mind my short height).

shrug once when he asks if i've been on any missions, do not take my gaze away from Whig.

react to drug dealer brandishing his weapon, assume it is a veiled threat.

action minus the if statements and suchlike (what you see): step towards the drug dealer, staring at Whig. shrug once when the drug dealer asks if i've been on any missions.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:23:13 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13698 on: April 01, 2013, 02:22:03 am »

"Hi there May. You're looking good, I see. How's your boyfriend?"
"Hi Feyri! He's fine. He has pizza. How is your boyfriend? How many positions have you guys tried yet?"
Feyri ignored the innuendo.

"Several. Now, could you tell me why you're...inclined towards various proclivities? Like poking me back there for one?

"You were once known as Elizas right? How were you back then?"

I wonder what she'll say...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13699 on: April 01, 2013, 02:43:59 pm »

Happy one Year anniversary guys! Fitting that it's on April Fool's day eh? We really should do something special for it. Any ideas?

"Success! All is well now. Actually, it's even better. I feel so enriched."

Walk over to Xan, hand him the bottle of Xeno Spit. Keep the eyedropper to myself, though.

"This is a dangerous place, fellow convict. You may get stabbed by a virtual reality addict jonesing for a fix if you're not careful. Have this to keep you safe. Either drinking it or smashing it over somebody's head and using it as a stabbing weapon works."

Go to the armory and kindly ask the AM a question. Two questions, actually.

"Hello, miss. After my brief chemical adventure, I had two questions to ask of you, if you don't mind. One, how well can you sing, unless you'd rather keep that to yourself? Two, may I call you Sandy?"

Both were questions that had bothered him for over twenty seconds, so it was completely natural that he'd want to get an answer before he forgot what they were.

"Depends if you count sounds I can make with an amp. And You can call me whatever you want, I don't really care."

Name: Picto Bansley
Item: Tachyon-in-a-Jar

The solar winds are right, you hoist your sails and set out into the black in search of treasure and the famed creatures of deep space. You stand on the bow, plasma glittering round the prow, your tin beard arcing with electricity. Robot crew scatter around the decks and crawl through the rigging. It is a fine day to sail.

Do you:

Dredge the Oort cloud with your nets.
or
Search for the Lost Tombs on Venus.
or
Pillage the hydrogen markets on the Moon.

Take the Xeno Spit.
Thank you, fellow subservient.
Take the Xeno Spit.
Thank you, fellow subservient.
Also take a look at the available programs.
Battle of Hexbarax
Punch many things
Poacher
Duel
Tinker
Captain Tinbeard's Space Mariner text adventure!

Find someone who looks in charge.

"[Miss/Mister]! There's a [describe Xantalos's character]! He says he's gonna break stuff! Is that a real thing he's going to do or is he just trying to scare me?"

>Don't worry, if he breaks too many things someone will break him.

Charles gets a suit, shirt, tie, pants, belt, underwear and other related attire from the armory.
"Hello again, the recent commotion has given me a thought. Is it possible, to use certain amps to project the thoughts of certain, less mentally stable inmates into a target's mind?"
"Projecting from one to another dynamically would be hard. You could copy and paste through."

((Sorry for the absence. I was at a city with no internet for 3 days.))

Enter bullet time. Aim a slash for his sword arm, avoiding the sword. If he atacks, avoid and atack the sword arm.

Gimp doesn't so much as avoid your attack as you swing at him, instead he steps right into it and lets the sword bury itself in his chest. He catches your hand by the wrist and tilts his head slightly to the side as he draws his own sword back to stab you.

Jobasio blinked. Finally.

"Whoah. Erm. Sorry about that."
He glanced around, looked at Lyra, and then quickly got up from the bed. "I, er, well. I suppose I shall take that as a no, then. As for the space syphilis, well... It was rather rife on my home planet, but we shan't go into that. Ahem."
Looking faintly sheepish, he gathered up his light blue gauss rifle, deftly changing the subject as he nodded towards Lyra.
"This lovely young lady here is Whig. She helps me shoot things, when there are things needing to be shot. I'm unsure quite why she chose the name Whig, but ah well. Must have some sort of meaning to her, mustn't it?"

He glanced down with a smile, running a fond hand along the barrel of his rifle.
"So, ah, how are you finding the HMRC? Quite terrifying, I should suppose. Have you been on any missions, yet?"

>Introduce Lyra to Whig, as above.

>Check if my DRUGSSS are still in my posession.

Your DRUGSSS are not in your possession. The are nowhere to be found.

((trust roll: 1 (not an actual die roll) ))

Look at Whig, make sure it isn't pointed in my direction. sidestep as necessary. Step slightly towards the IDD so that if Whig was pointed towards me, it would be around the edge of my arm's reach. if it gets pointed at me despite my attempts to avoid that, slap it aside and step inside the IDD's reach so that he can't aim it at me properly. if he persists in hostile actions after that, knee or punch him in the groin, whichever is more appropriate to the distance (keep in mind my short height).

shrug once when he asks if i've been on any missions, do not take my gaze away from Whig.

react to drug dealer brandishing his weapon, assume it is a veiled threat.

action minus the if statements and suchlike (what you see): step towards the drug dealer, staring at Whig. shrug once when the drug dealer asks if i've been on any missions.
[dex:4]
You slap the gun out of the way and get right up in the guys face; bobbing and weaving with a very strange, pursed lips and wide eyed look on your face.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13700 on: April 01, 2013, 02:49:30 pm »

((Okay, one of you has to go ask the Doc to sing now.  Bonus points if you get him and the AM to compete in either a karaoke contest or a freestyle match.))

((Suggest suggest))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #13701 on: April 01, 2013, 02:50:03 pm »

(Oh, wow. I can't believe it's already been a year. ^^^ Congrats on keeping up with so much for so long, PW. Your efforts and creativity are truly appreciated.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13702 on: April 01, 2013, 02:54:03 pm »

((Yep. Happy Birthday, Einsteinian Roulette. I was waiting for this day. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13703 on: April 01, 2013, 03:00:26 pm »

((Okay, one of you has to go ask the Doc to sing now.  Bonus points if you get him and the AM to compete in either a karaoke contest or a freestyle match.))
((Suggest suggest))
((+1 to AM + Doctor duet.))

((And happy birthday ER. Can't believe it's only been a year. When I was reading the old posts it felt like more. May there forever be interesting alien crap to investigate (or to try to murder us).))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13704 on: April 01, 2013, 03:01:45 pm »

"I consider the amps to be more like musical instruments on account of them being additions to a person's body. What I'm wondering about is how well can you sing without any sort of aid, a measure of your singing ability in its basic form."

Elaborate, hopefully receive answer from Sandy.

((Happy birthday, ER, and may you live on gloriously.))
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:06:24 pm by Harry Baldman »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13705 on: April 01, 2013, 03:31:56 pm »

Dredge the Oort cloud. Order the crew to shout happy birthday to the thread, on pain of death.
Happy birthday Einsteinian Roulette!! :D

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13706 on: April 01, 2013, 03:32:19 pm »

((Thanks to the whole duet thing, I started to imagine what would happen if the AM decided to answer Stacy's question by singing and Doc popped out of nowhere to stand up to the perceived challenge of his musical skills.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13707 on: April 01, 2013, 03:34:26 pm »

"Hi there May. You're looking good, I see. How's your boyfriend?"
"Hi Feyri! He's fine. He has pizza. How is your boyfriend? How many positions have you guys tried yet?"
Feyri ignored the innuendo.

"Several. Now, could you tell me why you're...inclined towards various proclivities? Like poking me back there for one?

"You were once known as Elizas right? How were you back then?"

I wonder what she'll say...

May put a hand on Feyri's shoulder, with a piercing gaze into the other women's eyes: "We have sexual desires right? We're locked up in this  ship. So, all of-, well, most of us get horny. Sexual desires. So, what are we going to do? They aren't going to let us go out for other people. We have each other and...someone's going to have to give up some booty. It's that simple. On this ship...booty...booty is more important than food...booty...a butt. It's more important than drinking water. I like booty. If I see someone, and I like 'em, I'll just say, 'Come on, over here. I'll tell you what; I like you. I want you. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours'." 

May rolled her thumbs on the flesh underneath each of Feyri's shoulders bones. May pressed the tip of her pale nose against the flesh of Feyri's nose, both of them able to feel each others breathes on their respective lips.   "If you had done this when I was Elizas, in those days of memory...I would have bent you over, pulled down your pants and stuck it. In your anus. That's who Elizas was."

May relinquished her grip and contact with her interrogator. "Any more questions?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13708 on: April 01, 2013, 03:36:24 pm »

((I'd compose a birthday song, but I'm stuck on '♫♫♫And then their guts spilled out all♬ over the floor, ♪♪tagging the place with guts and gore♪♪'))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13709 on: April 01, 2013, 04:07:40 pm »

BATTLEBATTLEBATTLE
OF HEXBARAX

((Also, happy birthday ER. May you kill many more in your reign of horror.))
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:35:21 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 912 913 [914] 915 916 ... 2101