Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 96

Author Topic: Strangest Shit Ever  (Read 131079 times)

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Shit Ever
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2011, 07:07:24 pm »

Holy armok. Japan seems to be almost as weird as the DF players...
No! Japan is worse! I won't stop until it's proven.

http://www.fosterspage.net/gallery/albums/Motivators/normal_Japan_Weird_Shit_1.jpg
[Signature]

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2011, 07:08:10 pm »

Don't worry, we will always win. No nation on Earth can out-weird an internet forum's concentrated lunacy. Especially not this one.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 16, 2011, 07:09:02 pm »

Wait. We, as the DF playerbase have the reputation of being able to turn everything Up to Eleven. Considering this...

DO WE HAVE ANY JAPANESE MEMBERS HERE?
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 16, 2011, 07:17:20 pm »

Wait. We, as the DF playerbase have the reputation of being able to turn everything Up to Eleven. Considering this...

Psychical impossibility. To be such would require him to be so odd as to be a penguin, and as penguins are incapable of posting, no response will be had.

Checkmate.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 16, 2011, 07:18:54 pm »

Wait. We, as the DF playerbase have the reputation of being able to turn everything Up to Elven. Considering this...

fix'd
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 16, 2011, 07:25:25 pm »

No, we turn it up to dwarven. On a completely unrelated note did you know that some Harvester men (daddy longlegs) can breath through there legs.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:28:06 pm by kopout »
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 16, 2011, 07:30:11 pm »

Supposedly, they have the most deadly venom (ounce for ounce) of any known animal on the planet?
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 16, 2011, 07:30:21 pm »

Psychical impossibility. To be such would require him to be so odd as to be a penguin, and as penguins are incapable of posting, no response will be had.
Checkmate.

Mr. Kowalski seems to disagree.

Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2011, 07:35:42 pm »

"Mr." Kowalski would be an insult.  Srgt. probably, Dr. at least!

Also, daddy long legs aren't all that poisonous.  Mythbusters did a mostly-reliable test on it (more scientific than their other tests, at least) and it's not very deadly at all.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 16, 2011, 07:38:16 pm »

I'd heard that was a myth, but I always thought it upped their badassery several levels so I keep saying it. I did use the word "supposedly" however, so I am absolved.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 16, 2011, 07:44:16 pm »

Did you know that pill bugs are crustaceans?
They're pretty cool little things.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2011, 07:45:01 pm »

The only source for badassery is http://www.badassoftheweek.com/list.html . If it's not there, it's not badass. So your longlegged clown goes right out.

Except Cacame, who's badass enough to erase his name from this list as he sold his rights to DF Legends Mode.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2011, 07:53:13 pm »

I did use the word "supposedly" however, so I am absolved.
You know, I supposedly heard that you were rather tall and had a smooth chin.  And that you hump trees.
Nevermind, I just realized who I'm talking to.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2011, 07:55:17 pm »

Well, you got 2 of the 3 right...

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2011, 08:16:24 pm »

It's the chin, isn't it?

You don't actually have a smooth chin. It's rough and lowers the item value of your entire face.
[Signature]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 96