Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 96

Author Topic: Strangest Shit Ever  (Read 131179 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Shit Ever
« Reply #675 on: June 22, 2011, 12:59:50 am »

I wonder what Toady will do when he sees this...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

NotPete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 22, 2011, 01:00:23 am »

Go insane? I know I have.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 22, 2011, 01:01:43 am »

Toady pays attention to the forums, it's just a question of if he's paying attention to this entire thread, or if he read the first post and said "Oh, it's another FB thread."  A week later he's thinking, "Boy, they sure like that FB!"

Either that, or he's loving this.  Toady is mortal too (for very large values of "mortal") and enjoys a good...  wtf are we doing here again?

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 22, 2011, 01:03:48 am »

Nah. Insanity is only halfway through this. By the time you get to the end, you reach an entirely different state of conciousness.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Syrup Roast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 22, 2011, 01:07:13 am »

Nah. Insanity is only halfway through this. By the time you get to the end, you reach an entirely different state of conciousness.
Zen? Martial trance?
My answer to just about everything is magma. In fact, most threads end up with me running in screaming it 

NotPete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 22, 2011, 01:09:12 am »

Moods? Is this all one collective Artifact?

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 22, 2011, 01:16:44 am »

Moods? Is this all one collective Artifact?

Y̟̰͇̪̰̻̥̰̆͋o̸͖̫̗̩̙͆̇̌u͖͔̘̮̰̯ͫ͗͜͠ ̪̖̝̖̝̤̦͓ͪ̀̓͋̽s̡͔̤͌̈̎̊͠h̬̙͓̰̥̳͓͙̔̅̈́̎͋͊̔ͬͅõ̙͎̬͙̃́̽͗̀͜͝u̱͕̤̍̒ͦ̆̈́́l͒ͦ҉̠̦̻̼͓́d̀̊ͮ̆̅ͧͦ҉̷̫͓̹̫̺͙n̸̵̼͙͑̒̒̈́͋̏͌̋̀'̟̫̺̗͎̲͙ͥ̽̈ͮ̆̂͆͂ť̷̡͓͍͔̹̥̄͊̆͗̋͑ͫ ̙̋͂̇̏ͮ̒ͥ̏͑̕h̡̩͓̓͌̽͊̽̎̽ͭã̇ͤͥ̌҉̫͙̘̩v̶̧̝̰͖̭͑̀̀e̩̣̳̬͚͊̔̇̽́̊̄ͮ ̶̭ͦ́͆d̴͍̣̯͓̫̖ͪ̊̕o͇̼̗̓n̵̢͕̝̰̣̗͗̃ͯͩ̊ͬ̀̐͝ȩ̛̮̞͉͐̍ͪ̀ ̺̟̜̦̗̾͂͐̀́͞t̻̘͚̫͈͈̫̣̑ͣ͜h͇̰̜̙̱̐͊̆̆̓̚à̧͕͖̰͎̙͇̳̐̎͂̓̅̽̂̀t̳͚̩̝͎͚̙̾̄̊̽́.̶̹͈̙̦̑̀̍ͤ͒̓͟ ̸͓͓͉͚̊ͬ͘
̂̄ͮͭ͑͜͏̨̣̥͚h̯̖͔͗̀ͯ̋t̛̹̯̻̻̙̲̙̮ͥ̑t͆͋ͤ̐͋͢͏̯̣͙̝͓͖p̪͎ͨͨ̇̈́̆͋̿̀:̷̢̠̝̓ͮ͂͝/͕̝̹̬̦̰͚̺ͧ͞/̥̱̪͍̝̝̎ͤw̿͋͊̽ͯ̍̕͏͍̠̱̮͕͖̟͜ͅw̸̯͕͍̱̯͎ͮ̋̃͆͟w̡̡̖̦̄̉̌͗ͪ̅ͭ̚.͍͇̟̤̫̟̌̈̔ͧ̀̅͘͟yͦ͐ͤͥ̑͛ͣ͏̸̯̜͖̹̠̺̱͡ơ͍̰͖͇̰͂̑ͫͨ̌ͥ͗̔ṷ̘̭̩̻̠̯̹͙̒ͥ͊ͧ̐̅t͍̤͕̮͗͛̽̃͡uͬ̿̍҉̠b͈̑ͤ̽ͩ̋͛ͤ̉e̸̪̘̙͇̜̲͗͒ͥͫ̉͛̋̀.̼̹̼͉͐͒̾͞ċ̴̹̣ͮ̿̐̏́͡ó̼͟͢͝m͈̣͔͕̯̯̎̀ͬ̉ͯ̒ͭ͗͢/̷̲̼̪̜̖ͯ̕w̵̙̙͗ͨͫ̅ͦ̔a̹̼͕̺͚̾̊̎̂̄ͬ̀̚͜ṫ̬͕ͭ̇ͧ̏͘c̴̺̖̰͕̲͚͒̾ͯ͛̆̎̀̚ḩ̶̛̲͉̗̙̳̖̰̩̠̐̔ͮͮ̿̐̏?̝̱ͤ͊ͥ̑̐̚v͔̹̝̙̫̞ͮ̒ͮ͜=̠̫̠̅ͤ̾̽X̛̠̟̳̝͓͉̿͊ͥ̃̔ͭͨ͘6̙͓̯̏͒̈Ḏ̸̪̙̦̹͕̱͖͆̾2̷̡̡͖͍͙̈́̉ͫͧͤ̀ͅX̵̗͈̠̫͓̏̓ͤ̇́̅ͫ̚͟͟C̸̛̮̣͔̤̦̪̙͙̓̒̋̚͞J̪̤̬͚̖͔ͮ̌̑ͪͫ͊͘͞U̷̶̖̖̚ͅJ̘͈͙͐͆̎̑Ḧ͇͖̱̰̫͇́̾͜Y̮̯̜̋̓ͣͮ̅͋̃̚&ͩͣͫ͛̚҉̫f͔ͥ̈e̻͈̔͊a̖͓̰̪̹̟̼ͦͤ̿̏ͤ́͌t͙̣͚͍̠͇̑͗ͣú̪͔͔̹̘̝̲̘̄͑̒̌̀͜r̰ͮ͑͌̈͐͛͂ͮ̀͞ėͬ̓̈҉̡̦́=̡̢͇̜̜̔̒̊ͤ̅ͨ͌ͅr̸̻̱̟͒͌͆̐̑̆ͦ̋̀̚e͙̹͔̬͕̼̠ͧ̃̅̓͜l̢̹͎͉̘̘͛̽ȁ̹̮͚͖̻̿̏̊͗̌͛͠t̛̖̣͚̩̗ͮ̓̉̈͗ͯ̚͢e̛̬͚̰ͬͣd͇̭̔̇ͭ͊̕ ̠̻̮͍̘̜̆͘
̨̹̩͎̪̟̘ͧ̚ḩ̐̈́̋͂́̇ͦ҉̞̮̤̺̤t̤̥̰͇̜ͬͣͫ̄ͅt̢̥̝̳̜͕̫͎̼̅͞͝p̫̗̜̥̑̋̉̋ͧͪ̋:͗̇̕͜ͅ/̈́ͤͧ͐͐̔͐ͨ͜͏̪̪͇̭͍/̋ͬ̾̍҉̦̣̼̼͔͓̕w̸͖̥̯̲̭̙̬̜̽͆̆͛ͤw̔͗̃ͣ̓͐̑̈҉̷̴͕̺͙͚̮͚̞w̨͉̼̘̲͔̻̍ͣͯͬ͐͡.̺̮͇̖̙̣̳̍̈́ͪ͊̽̌͘͝ͅý͈̯͙͉͓͎͍ͪ̕͢ơ̭̰̮̱̮̓͋̔u̸̧̩̠̻̤ͬ̅t͉͉̆̾̑u̞̇̎͟b̼͔̅̇̈́͂̓ͨ̄̊͆͝e̳̞̙͊̑ͤ́͢͝.͓̥̪̱̌ͫ̈͌̏ć̀ͫͫ̒̏͑͏̖o͈͈͂̏ͦ̚͢͞ͅm̷̨̞̬̭͈͈̪̺̈́̔ͣ̊͊͜/̛̛͉̻̯̩͇̜̪̟̃̂̆̂̍̚͜w̬̰͉̱̻̓̌͋͞a̳̻͍͔̺̝ͤ͒͝ţ̗̂̐ͤ͐̏͊ͥ̕ͅc̡̩͇̥̦̫͎̮̈͌̆ͦ́́h̜̜̟ͥ̑̽̎?͈̖̮͍͈̱͍̪̉ͣ͗̎̑ͦv̧͇̗̖̤̱͂ͭ̔=̳̪̫̺̂ͩỉ̥̗̯̊͞Ĝ̘̯̯̪̾̽ͅO̹̯̜̻̙͂ͨͣ̅̀̀̚̕J̳̤̰̐̚m̦̹̔̀d̴̴͍̬̻̻̮͋̄̓̇͑̅ͦ͂x̢͒̓̓̋ͯ͝͏̖̼͎͙̭ͅd͓̟̱̰͔̱̄̓̏͐̚͘j̸͙̟͕̖͍̥̞͇̊̒ͅe̴̢͇̟̩͖̱͊ͬ̔͋̾ͤ̿́ͅǺ̮̦̥̼̬̜͈̽̾͟͜͠ͅ&̸̙̹̝͈͔͕̩̯̩͐ͬͥ̀f͉ͧ̌ę̟͔͖̪̖̰̪̜̣̊̅̕â̝̲̟͎̥̭̠͒t̜̱̙̗̰̗̓͆ͪ͛ͤͧ̕͟ų̵̩̳̝͇͕̲̗͒͌͊̾ͮ̽̑ͣ̀̚r̛̳̩̘̪͓̲̞̉͒ͬ̈̉́̑͡ȩ̛̘̖̮̞͇̘̫̂ͩ̊́͌̕=̨͍̼͖͖̠̯̑͒̋ͨ͗̈r̛͇̤͔͌͛ͥͥ͌̕ḛ̘̻͚̿̏̋̆͂͊ͫ͛͘͞l̶̙͓͕͍̟̜̊̀͢â̝̪̫͈̝͕͋̉̈́̿ͦ͗̇̀͡ṯ̺̞͚̠̳̄̾̓͂ͣ̓ẽ̥̲̞͔̪͂̒ͩ͆ͣ́͡d̜̰͍̰͎̼̭͇͚ͦ́ͤ̄ͮ́͞ ̴̳͚͍̖̫̦̭̤̥͗ͦ̍ͪ͛̾̇̕
̧̞͎̯̀͘ͅḥ̶̷̵̭̖̟͇̞̦́̑͛ͪͫͅt͍̞̱̾̂͞t͙͖͙͇͇͚̤͖͆ͯͩ͟p̧͂͏̫:̮̜̺̻̝̲ͮ͛ͭ̾̇̑͗ͩ̚͠/̶̧͖̰̖̲̼͕̗̮̃͒̾͊̊͢/̢̤̠̪ͩ̿̈́ͪͮͤ̂͟w̵̸̯̿̑̈́ͧ͒ͥ̉͛̚͞ẅ̸̵̛̗͉͍̣̮̺̘̖ͬ̌͂̽ͯ͊̊̚w̻̦̘͈͙̪̓̇.̠͓ͯͨ͆͜ỵ̵̰̺͈͖̱̬̈́͒̆ͦ͑͘ơ̭̣͚̝͕̎ͧ͑̈́ȗ͊̃ͬ̓͂҉̣̥̱̘̳̲̟t̢̻͇̫̟̼ͪͩ̾̇ͅṵ̏̋̒̀b͈̝̹̪̙͎̖ͭ͒̎̉͊̊ͩ͆̀͢͢ͅe̎̓͒҉̞̦̮̯̱ͅ.̸̪͉͍̙͓ͭ̓c̦̻͇̖̖͎̫̑͑ͫͤ̌͛ͅo̹̫̙͖̦̪̙ͯͮͨͨͅm̬͈̬̹̞͂ͫ͊ͥͪͥ͒͡/ͨ͘͏̘͓̼̪̠̘̬ẇ̒ͮ̍̇̾̿҉̷̸͚̦͉̗â̳̩̍ͪ̃͊͜͠t̆̈́ͬͮͮ͏̘̯͇͙͢ͅc̴̰̘̪̞͉͓̒̔̿̍͡h͚̏ͪ́̑͐̽͋ͩ͞?̷͑̓̎҉̱̙͎v̲̘̱͈̳ͤ̂̌͐̆̅̉ͭ̓͡=͙̗ͪ̓̉K̸̾ͦ͒̂ͫ͒̌͏̵̟̙͔̺͖͚̮͚4̦̝͎̖̟̤̺̗ͥ́͋̊̿̉ͭͦ̕8̄͂ͧ҉̰̯̹͝ͅQ̨͎̬͕ͩͨ̉̇̀͊͗̕d̸̲̫̘͉̯̱̋̅̔ͫ́̅̍͊́͜V̼̤̬͙̖̙̲͌̅̈́ͭȟ̥͙͍̺̖̭͕̺ͨ͑̌̑͒ͥ͘C̻̥̔̅̋̚͢͞B̶̬̣͈̙̄̉ͦ̓ͯ̏͜͡f̛̹̹̺̏̽̂̽̈͊̌̇̃͘Q̈̀͏͉̟&̵ͦ̊̉ͭ̚҉͈̼͎̞͔͙͠f̧̰̮̗̪̼͙̖͇ͪͦ̏̀̚͞e̡͓̦͕̲̬̞̟ͭ̿̐a͒ͧ̐ͤ̑̈͏̝͚̜̼̹͞t͖̆̽̿̽̊̍̂̃u͔̜̥̭̟͇̞ͣ̋̈́̇͐͠͝ͅr͌ͣ̓̌̾҉̦̰̠̣̩̺̘̫͎ė͔͖̯͙͔̄͘=̞͔̟̎ͦ̈ͫ͑͌̈͊̕͜r̴̯̜̮̠̝̱͔̅̽ͯ̔̐̈́e̶͈ͭ̉ͤͭͅl̩̜̫̖̠̭̓́̑̐̕a̟͍ͥ͜͟ẗ́̓̾̀҉̲ͅė͉̦̺͕͇̝̞̬̈́d̵̘͉͂̐͢ ̴̰̤̣ͥͮ͋͂
̟͎͙̔̆͌͐̃ͧͮ̏̀͡ḣ̽͋́̏̾̂ͤ̂͘͞҉͇̘̰͖̖͇̩͓t̯͍͈̂̉̂͒̓̒t̢̥̘͐ͩ̐͆͠p̖̤͙̯̭ͨ̔̓̍ͣͩ͗̒͂͘:̴̱̘̗̉̿͐̎̒ͧ̓ͯ͜ͅ/̵̧͎̝̲̱̩͙͖̹͕̑͊ͨ͋͒ͥ̆/ͤ̆ͮ͊̅ͯͫ̌͞͏͖̳̠͙̗̺̝̱͓ẁ̘͕̠͚̥̺͋͂ͧͤͦ͌́ẘ̠̮̳̺̟̠̪ͭ̊w̵̗̯̤̥̏ͧ̊ͮ͐̀̏ͧ͢.̸̣͖̤͙̻̫̼̔ͮ̊͆́ͣ̉̌͞y̧̬ͨ̐̇ͧ̐̾̑ͬȍ̫̺̤̊̑̓̾̽͞ụ̱̮̠͈̙͆̄̓ͬ͞t̵̴͈̖͎̫̥̩̮ͤ̂ų̬̣͈̗̱̘̑̈́͐ͮ̽ͥ͊̊b͍̯͈̺̖̤ͦ̈́̒ͣ̽̕͞ė̶͓̞̩̾̊͡.̷̨̼̤͙͕̬͔̥̠͆͋͟č̝̯̠͉̲͐̍̃͜͝o̬͔̞̓̋̎͟m̵͎̣̟̫͔̤̖̳ͣ͐ͪ̓̆̆͘͜/̵͚͎͎̬̣̦͌̉ͣͣ̑́wͫ̃̎̈͏͕͙̺̝͓͓̜̦͝a͍̠͕̮̙͙̗͚̙̐ͯͬͣ̈́ͯ̋t̴͍͈͍̪̬͑̅̀͌c͔̞̬͉̠̞̅ͪͤ̽̌̍̾͌́͜͠h̟̭ͯ͒̆?ͧͪ̉̋̓ͦ҉̨̞̮v̦͎͙̝͖̬̀ͪ̓ͭ̂̒̋́͝=̝̤̲̘̝̌̓͗Q͕̝̭̤̰̯̗̞͉ͭͩͭͫ͊͛ͪ́͘͜Ě̹̭̲̱̝͑ͩ͊͂̇͆̂̑̀7̛̺̺̹̥̪́͊ͭ͋ͤͩ͛͆Y̼̫̻̮̬̳̼̼͌̎ͨ̎͝U̶̥͚̰̙̯̽̊̔͋̓̄̐̀E̢̹̘̪̾͌͆͒ͣͪt͉͉͓͈̮̬͙ͯ̄͊ͧͨp̵̼̫͔̥͙͈̼̈́̓H̬̹̩ͮͮ̔͊͝o͙̬̩ͥ̔ͧ̚Ỷ̢̝̬̫̯̰͓́ͦ͆ͧ̍̀&̟̈̔̂̍̄ͫf̓ͯ̏͛͏̨͍̰̳̘͚̗̲ḙ̷̥̺̹͖̬͔͈͍̑̅̒̎̎̿̒͘͢aͫͤ̉ͤ̈́҉̸̤̪̦̠̫̩͙͇t̸̸̲ͨ̓̉͒͐̎̃͂̒ṵ͙̠ͥ̑́̅ͪ͒̀ͨr̡͑ͫͨ̔ͣ͋̆̀͏̦͈̦̬̖̠̜͕e̬͓͚͉̱̝̿̽̃͊͊͟≠̞̳ͧ͢ř̲̫̳͚͙͍̜̞̃ͯ͟ě̳̯̥͎͎̹̐̓̋͂ͩ̈̀̕lͩ̓͂͗҉̣͙a̧̍̈́̉ͧ͏̫̻͍̟̼t̷͇̝͙̱͙ͤ̀̍̊͢e̡͔̱̫ͨ͂̐d̲̠̺̱̟̘ͤ̑͊͜
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 22, 2011, 01:18:56 am »

Yes. This is an enormous artifact in the making

However exposure to this thread has not staved off my multi-complex insanity. That mean's we're missing an item to begin construction. Now only to figure out what the missing ingredient is.

Ah! Uselessly irrational zalgo-ation post. That was what we were missing! I like the little commas arranged in circles. I'm going to have to engrave those onto the artifact at some point...

Bay12forums has begun a mysterious construction!
Bay12fourms is working furiously!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:23:20 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 22, 2011, 01:30:21 am »

But… what about turtle shell?  No?  I killed this turtle for nothing?   :'(

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 22, 2011, 01:32:45 am »

The turtle was most certainly put to use!

It will be ground into paste and used as glue to hold the blasted abomination together.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Ipwnurmom221

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 22, 2011, 01:44:29 am »

Incomplete abomination artifact cancels being awesome: Strange mood
Incomplete artifact has stricken by a fey mood!

I must have pie! I must have insanity! I must have brains! I must derailment! I must have raw crystal glass! I must have slade! I'm friends with every dwarf in this fortress but i still want slade for my artifact! I must have magma! I must have a bear in a fighter jet with swords for teeth wearing a sombrero made out of the flesh of those who don't derail threads! I must have... erm... stuff! Stuffy stuff! The stuff kind! I must have one consistent train of thought!

I think its better if we let the abomination go berserk or stark raving mad after its completion.
"I haven't seen my parents in nearly a year, I can't move a foot in any direction, I spend all my days being attacked by animals, and I've been forced to drink sheep puke- wow that's a nice floor grate!"

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 22, 2011, 01:46:10 am »

I'm hoping for berserk, personally. Then it'll blindly attack others of its own kind, and the entire forum will tantrum spiral!

Ipwnurmom221

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 22, 2011, 01:50:19 am »

It needs a consistent train of thought, so no matter what its going to go insane(r) on this thread
"I haven't seen my parents in nearly a year, I can't move a foot in any direction, I spend all my days being attacked by animals, and I've been forced to drink sheep puke- wow that's a nice floor grate!"

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 22, 2011, 01:59:04 am »

Incomplete abomination artifact cancels being awesome: Strange mood
Incomplete artifact has stricken by a fey mood!
Eric Blank cancels strange mood: job item lost or destroyed.
Eric Blank has been stricken by melancholy!
Eric Blank has gone stark raving mad!
Eric Blank has gone berserk!

Urist Imiknorris has been struck down!
elf-fondling human has been struck down!
Robocorn has been struck down!
Notpete has bled to death!
Girlinhat has bled to death!
Leetsepeak has been shot and killed!
Angel Of Death has drowned!
Balathustrius has bled to death!
Three-Toe has been struck down!

Toady One cancels make game: too insane
Toady one has gone berserk!

Eric Blank has died in the heat!
Urist mcLyemaker has been struck down!

Your fortress has crumbled to it's end.

Tantrum spirals are !!fun!!
I make Spellcrafts!

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 22, 2011, 02:01:08 am »

!!FUN!!, yes. Productive? Inconclusive.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 96