Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 22889 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2017, 02:21:45 pm »

"They're scared, like a bunch of fucking cowards. I'd say go ahead. Ought to do something, be ready though."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2017, 08:31:02 pm »

((Did you not roll for Jay's intelligence? I just asked for the bandages, not for someone else do the healing.))
Undo poor bandaging. Try to stop the bleeding again with these bandages. Use duck tape to keep them attached.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)

((It is known that intelligence rarely stacks!))
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2017, 08:59:34 pm »

((You rolled Albert 1 intelligence instead of Jay 2 intelligence. I was the one doing the fixing while he was just lending me the bandages as I asked.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2017, 11:42:49 pm »

((Did you not roll for Jay's intelligence? I just asked for the bandages, not for someone else do the healing.))
Undo poor bandaging. Try to stop the bleeding again with these bandages. Use duck tape to keep them attached.

Jay brushes Albert aside and tries to apply the first aid with more intelligence!

3d6>=4f1  = (5 5 4, 3 successes) = 3

And is absolutely perfect.

He immobilizes his hand with a splint, applies a sterile compressive dressing on his finger. Then he wraps his poor severed finger in a plastic bag before putting it back in the freezer!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2017, 11:59:50 pm »

Ivan shrugs, and heads back to the van. He notices what's happening between Matilda and Reggie, and that Myrtle is filming it. Lightbulb moment.

He engages Myrtle, quietly:

"Uh... excuse me, señora, do you have much footage of the niña threatening our friend? I think the local people know she has some power, but they think she is a good one. Maybe they would like to know she is a little more peligroso than they believe?

Maybe they will come with us if we make it too difficult for them to stay...
"

Barely able to hear Ivan's whispering, Myrtle tries adjusting her hearing aid, but to no avail. Her frail fingers and poor coordination causes the hearing aid to undergo a feedback loop, filling her ears with a screechy whistling noise. Frustrated, Myrtle grumbles to herself while removing her hearing aids for inspection. She passes her phone to Ivan.

"Ugh, sorry lad, but I'm having a little trouble hearing you at the moment. Can you do me a favor and keep recording for me? I'm trying to get some good footage to show to Child Protective Services. They need to see how badly this girl is being parented. I'd keep it up myself, but my hearing aids are acting up again, so I'll need a moment."

Give Ivan my phone. Allow him to do whatever he wants with it. Mess with my hearing aids.

(I'm glad someone caught on to what I was sort of trying to do. I don't think Myrtle would handle blackmail that well.)
Insert witty signature here

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2017, 07:35:55 am »

Ivan will continue recording
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2017, 09:43:08 am »

Since calling the Foundation failed, try calling the FBI and inform them about the agressive psychic girl that needs restraining. If that fails, just call the police.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2017, 10:22:16 am »

Since calling the Foundation failed, try calling the FBI and inform them about the agressive psychic girl that needs restraining. If that fails, just call the police.

The FBI will say that's your job, and the local police are currently being restrained by the FBI to keep out of your way.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2017, 11:42:26 am »

I can't do anything useful right now and I have run out of plans, so I will rest until an opportunity presents itself for me to be able to act or help in an efective way. Sleep and dream about machines and clockwork for now. Maybe I will get inspiration for something to make using my scrap metal.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2017, 01:27:47 pm »

Ivan will actually call Reggie, assuming Reggie has a phone:

Get the niña to do something unpleasant. We need footage to scare the locals into making her leave.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2017, 10:48:20 pm »

"Oh my, no. I make it a point never to use. Gets in the way of business. However, I may be able to provide you with some good stuff to distribute. Possibly even some rare stuffthat you might not find elsewhere. No promises on that front though. For now, give me your contact number, and I'll see what my chemist can do for you. Interested?"

Faye negotiates. This will totally not come back to bite her in the ass on this mission :P Afterward, Faye excuses herself and returns to the van.

"We should burn down a couple houses here, and blame the girl. turn opinion against her and make her fear that she is losing control, maybe while she sleeps." Faye tells whoever in the team is in the van this, as long as no outsiders hear and she is not being recorded.

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

Charisma + !Science! roll:
4d6>=4f1  = (6 2 6 5, 3 successes) = 3
Faye gets the Biker's contact as a potential BUYER of illicit substances.

Intelligence + Intuition roll:
2d6>=4f1  = (1 3, -1 success) = -1
Faye speaks her plan out loud while Myrtle and Ivan record, no one notices, but the statement of intention to frame the girl makes it into the recording.

((Wait, I aint lying to her, or selling her some false info. Reggie thinks he's telling the truth, and doesnt currently have anything bad for her planned. Im legit planning on talking with her.))

"Seriously, I legitimate want to talk. You can have just me talking if you want."

Reggie slowly takes out the tazer, shows it to the girl, then chucks it back towards the truck

"Now im unarmed. Are we cool now?"

Reggie reaches into his pockets to take out the pistol shaped object. Matilda panics. The knife is pushed forward telekinetically and slices Reggie in the right eye! The part bursts open in a fountain of fluids, but fortunately, there is not (much) brain damage done and the skull is intact.

Reggie rolls on endurance:
1d6>=4f1  = (3, 0 successes) = 0
He falls to the ground in shock, clutching his eye, barely holding on to consciousness.

Welp I helped, go trY to grab a tazer if ones available and wrench the door off the back of the van. If the door comes off work to strip it down to the basic frame,

Albert already has a tazer

Albert rolls on Strength and Auxiliary to try to take the door off
2d6>=4f1  = (3 3, 0 successes) = 0
But he strains his puny arms and pulls a muscle.

He tries mustering what brain cells he has instead to find a solution, rolling Intelligence and Auxiliary
2d6>=4f1  = (5 6, 2 successes) = 2
He grabs a big solid trashcan lid with an comfortably ergonomic handle to use as a shield.

Ivan shrugs, and heads back to the van. He notices what's happening between Matilda and Reggie, and that Myrtle is filming it. Lightbulb moment.

He engages Myrtle, quietly:

"Uh... excuse me, señora, do you have much footage of the niña threatening our friend? I think the local people know she has some power, but they think she is a good one. Maybe they would like to know she is a little more peligroso than they believe?

Maybe they will come with us if we make it too difficult for them to stay...
"

Barely able to hear Ivan's whispering, Myrtle tries adjusting her hearing aid, but to no avail. Her frail fingers and poor coordination causes the hearing aid to undergo a feedback loop, filling her ears with a screechy whistling noise. Frustrated, Myrtle grumbles to herself while removing her hearing aids for inspection. She passes her phone to Ivan.

"Ugh, sorry lad, but I'm having a little trouble hearing you at the moment. Can you do me a favor and keep recording for me? I'm trying to get some good footage to show to Child Protective Services. They need to see how badly this girl is being parented. I'd keep it up myself, but my hearing aids are acting up again, so I'll need a moment."

Give Ivan my phone. Allow him to do whatever he wants with it. Mess with my hearing aids.

(I'm glad someone caught on to what I was sort of trying to do. I don't think Myrtle would handle blackmail that well.)

Ivan records the knife flying into Reginald's eye! Faye casually singing about framing the girl also makes it on tape.

I can't do anything useful right now and I have run out of plans, so I will rest until an opportunity presents itself for me to be able to act or help in an efective way. Sleep and dream about machines and clockwork for now. Maybe I will get inspiration for something to make using my scrap metal.

You roll willpower:
1d6>=4f1  = (4, 1 success) = 1
And promptly pass out in the truck, just as you intended.

While in a deep trance, you draw into the recesses of your subconscious for inspiration.
Rolling Intelligence + Auxiliary:
4d6>=4f1  = (6 4 2 5, 3 successes) = 3

Scrap is love, scrap is life. Scrap also works well with tools and building blocks. With nails and screws you can build all kinds of shapes. Do you need an instant scrap metal bridge to cross barbed wire? Scrap or wood could be the answer! Scrap can fortify anything and create all kinds of barricades! If you add circuitry and gears to scrap, you could build the meanest and the greenest death cans! You would still have to power them with a motor or battery though. Unfortunately, mere scrap can't build motors, you need precision machine tools for that, or you could salvage one.

Meanwhile, Miss Honey starts screaming. Matilda herself is slightly shaken that she just knifed a man.

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spazyak (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2017, 10:54:37 pm »

Barge into the house and hold the trash can high, try to taze the girl
"Oh hell, seems crap just hit the fan. Coming in!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2017, 01:34:48 am »

((You're all outside on the porch))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2017, 07:00:22 am »

Attemp to wake up and drive towards the closest hardware store to buy tools and specific parts to work my scrap metal(cogs, screws, cranks, etc). If I fail to wake up, keep dreaming of clockwork.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 07:33:42 pm by randomgenericusername »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2017, 07:49:47 am »

If spaz manages to taze the girl, use the Thiopental to sedate her, then load her in the van and head home, with or without Miss Honey, whom Faye will invite along. Once the girl is sedate and in the van, Faye will load the Tetrodotoxin into the syringe and be ready, in case the girl goes nuts.

If spaz does not manage to taze the girl, Faye will take cover - preferably behind a house or something.

[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18