Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1591597 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh and you try living with ADHD and Bi-Polar :P then complain

I suggest you stop pulling the "I have disabilities and can therefore behave as I like" card.  Yes, I'm sure it's tough (with no sarcasm or belittlement intended), but you'll earn a lot more respect if you learn to take others' criticisms in your stride.

No kendo pictures yet... sorry, dudes.  It's probably going to be a while before I get a chance to post anything.  But when I attend the Obon festival, you can be sure that there will be at least one kimono picture =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah i know about peoples criticisms and how i should take them on-board and that may dad always drums that into me and i didnt try to pull the disability card and waht not but i really couldn't think...... so on... had my mind on other things....

god this writing in proper english is annoyingly annoying......
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

yeah i know about peoples criticisms and how i should take them on-board and that may dad always drums that into me and i didnt try to pull the disability card and waht not but i really couldn't think...... so on... had my mind on other things....

... That was proper? I met my share of Welshmen, and I know there's no love lost betwixt your and their ilk, for as you said your lineage is English, but to stand by them I say unto you: the sheepfuckers can at least write properly, innit.  ;)

On-Topic: Foresty Fun.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... That was proper? I met my share of Welshmen, and I know there's no love lost betwixt your and their ilk, for as you said your lineage is English, but to stand by them I say unto you: the sheepfuckers can at least write properly, innit.  ;)

Don't you dare go giving the Welsh my inherited title. Don't you dare.

Also, it's balanced out because they can sing better than you.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Scotsmn ar ya?

Or you mean "innit", chav?  :)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ha, you look a little like Jamie Oliver

Scotsmn ar ya?

Or you mean "innit", chav?  :)

Kiwi. It is my right as a foreigner living in Australia to be insulted because of something that doesn't actually happen in my country.

How dare you try and take that away from me.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Kiwi.
Kiwis are scary.
But all the Kiwis who I met personally are rugbyplayers, so that might count for something. Naming yourself after a gay little darwinistic miracle of should-have-died-out-millions-of-years-ago bird shows balls.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile

On-Topic: Foresty Fun.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So cute!
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kiwi.
Kiwis are scary.
But all the Kiwis who I met personally are rugbyplayers, so that might count for something. Naming yourself after a gay little darwinistic miracle of should-have-died-out-millions-of-years-ago bird shows balls.

What? Kiwis aren't gay, they're awesome and kinda adorable. Besides, there's an important Maori legend based around the Kiwi.

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol at the "That was proper? I met my share of Welshmen, and I know there's no love lost betwixt your and their ilk, for as you said your lineage is English, but to stand by them I say unto you: the sheepfuckers can at least write properly, innit. 
  your funny XD  and if i were you you shiuld come to wales tho pal XD because the only place were we actually write proper english is actually in school or collage or work or uni but not really on the inets pal... any way ive go to go my dad is being an nob so nights from WALES
NOS DA POBOL AC CAEL BYWYD DDA
night people and have a good life
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I feel enlightened to the way of life.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile

I feel so normal. All yalls' British, and I live in Arizona.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile

I feel enlightened to the way of life.
The purpose of life?

Is it COD LIVER OIL?!?!?!?!?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

I feel so normal. All yalls' British, and I live in Arizona.
Not here. We kick British ass. Well, if the Slovenians, USians and Algerians will let us and don't do it before us...

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 987