Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What did you do for Christmas? (2019 edition)  (Read 848 times)

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What did you do for Christmas? (2019 edition)
« on: December 25, 2019, 04:59:30 pm »

As I did the previous years, I want to ask you what you did for Christmas.

As for me, I was at my mother's house to eat with other relatives and friends.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What did you do for Christmas? (2019 edition)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 05:08:58 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 11:57:38 am by dragdeler »
let

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 05:16:18 pm »

Played with the dog, drinking, and video games. I also talked to my brother on the phone. Pretty good.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 06:06:28 pm »

Sod all. Managed like three separate hour naps. It's been a pretty nice solstice celebration :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 01:09:00 am »

Sleep.  Now taking care of old people.  Will do again tomorrow and the next day.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 09:27:59 am »

Sat around with family and family friends exchanging gifts, eating food similar to what you'd have for Thanks Giving, all while watching the traditional Christmas (at least for my family) Godzilla movies.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 07:26:17 am »

Christmas weekend with family; parents and my brother and his girlfriend and my niece. Lots of good food and fun.

Also feeling really bad about myself and awful about the future.
Love, scriver~

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2019, 09:08:23 am »

A lot of Pokemon GO, actually.  My dad and I used it to get some air before Christmas eve dinner.  I spent Christmas itself with my mom and brother, walking through the local University's gardens - she doesn't play but she loves walking, and picked a beautiful location.

Everything went dramatically better than expected.  There was still drama, but it stayed out of the in-person meetups.

I didn't get anyone gifts, and people respected that this year and pretty much only gave me leftovers.  A *lot* of leftovers :D
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2019, 09:29:19 am »

Petty low key get together with immediate family, for the most part.  No drama, though my family doesn't really have much anyway, and everything went pretty smoothly.

Lots of food, as usual, but not as much as Thanksgiving.  The giant mint chocolate cake I baked with my brother was a hit, and I sent a huge chunk of it home with my other brother.  He texted me the next day to inform me that he ate it all at once and was waiting for the diabeetus to kick in.

Edit: Oh, and I fought with our Blu-ray player for half an hour trying to play a DVD, but its remote was dead in ways that replacing the batteries didn't fix.  Then tried it in two PCs that couldn't play it because they didn't recognize it as a video DVD.  Then swapped out the Blu-ray player for two DVD players until I found one that had the right connectors for the TV and worked.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 10:41:24 am by Telgin »
Through pain, I find wisdom.