_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5797300 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5790 on: August 26, 2012, 12:19:25 am »

((Nice! I like the way the glass is smudged/stained.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: August 26, 2012, 12:20:24 am »

((I find how it just looks dingy in general nice.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5792 on: August 26, 2012, 12:39:19 am »

((Suitable for a prison ship. I like it. MOAR!!!))

"Yeah, no shit Steve. What I meant was, what KIND of armor is it? What does this thing do in comparison to our normal suits?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: August 26, 2012, 01:14:24 am »

((Aww man, I always pictured the ship like some sort of YMCA Facility, and the armory like a bank window. Now I'm gonna picture it like this. Agh. 

Great drawing nonetheless.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: August 26, 2012, 01:18:14 am »

((That drawing actually does look like how I imagined the kiosk. Good job!))
If I feel any better, try getting up and heading for the rec room. Try to determine what exactly might be wrong with me at the moment.
EDIT:((I'm kind of glad that the ship has the white/grey classic spaceship look, rather than a future dystopian Alien-style look. Just feels right to me.))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:29:03 am by Harry Baldman »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: August 26, 2012, 01:29:35 am »

(Huh, I didn't picture it that way at all.  Nice though.)
Can I please have my spine back?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: August 26, 2012, 05:37:05 am »

Go and rest.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: August 26, 2012, 07:38:05 am »

(( Nice picture indeed. I can almost see the bored Armory Master sitting on the other side, flipping through the pages of her magazine.
It conveys the overall feeling of ruggedness and boredom quite well, I believe. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5798 on: August 26, 2012, 09:41:57 am »

((Aww man, I always pictured the ship like some sort of YMCA Facility, and the armory like a bank window. Now I'm gonna picture it like this. Agh. 

It's an artist interpretation so you can picture it however you want, just like she did.

((Suitable for a prison ship. I like it. MOAR!!!))

"Yeah, no shit Steve. What I meant was, what KIND of armor is it? What does this thing do in comparison to our normal suits?"

>The protective kind. Thats something it does that yours doesn't.

((That drawing actually does look like how I imagined the kiosk. Good job!))
If I feel any better, try getting up and heading for the rec room. Try to determine what exactly might be wrong with me at the moment.
EDIT:((I'm kind of glad that the ship has the white/grey classic spaceship look, rather than a future dystopian Alien-style look. Just feels right to me.))
(Yeah, in general my design of things is form over function. Why do you think none of the ships have windows? Because windows are goddamn stupid on a warship. Also no giant, slowly spinning backlit fans.)

The nurse gives you a lovely supply of coagulant boosters and a painkiller autoinjection cuff before leaving to attend to something else. You wait for the drugs to take effect and for everything to become slightly hazy and infinitely more wonderful before you get out of bed and stagger to the rec room. Your legs still feel kinda weak, but that might be the painkillers more than the blood loss.

You collapse onto the rec room couch and poke at your massive chest wound a bit. [med:2] Welp, the massive amounts of cutting and dissection strike you as being unhelpful to your health, but you have no idea beyond that.

(Huh, I didn't picture it that way at all.  Nice though.)
Can I please have my spine back?
(You get your spine back, and tankboy gets his skin back when the current mission ends. Be thankful that in this magical future that minor inconvenience is the only side effect of a snapped spine. )

Go and rest.
You go to the barracks and fall into one of the beds. You can't quite sleep but it's nice to lay down.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: August 26, 2012, 10:00:27 am »

It's an artist interpretation so you can picture it however you want, just like she did.

I know, but you know how you picture a novel, and when the movie comes out you permenantly have the images from the movie trapped in your head if you read the book again? I meant it in that sense.

But yeah, I guess everyone can picture it how they want.  :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: August 26, 2012, 10:16:45 am »

These are some good painkillers. Best to just bask in the chemical joy, I always say.
Enter a state of great calm. Relax completely on the couch.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: August 26, 2012, 10:45:00 am »

(So my recovery time is dependent on how much or how little a bunch of bungling idiots in another dimension screw up?  Good to know.)
Make sure I'm in the hospital wing before applying the medical thingy I don't remember the name of to myself.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: August 26, 2012, 10:54:58 am »

Get back up then get a book on laser rifles if avalable.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: August 26, 2012, 10:57:58 am »

Bishop sighed sadly.

"Yeah, you're right about that one... Anything else of note? Give me stuff like how tough it is, how much temperature it can handle, how it works basically. Has anyone else in the past worked on this thing?"

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: August 26, 2012, 12:18:34 pm »

Roger fires at a leg of the large Altered, then ducks back down.
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 2101