_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5797283 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5775 on: August 25, 2012, 01:17:33 pm »

(( Erm. As always, I'm a bit too late.
As for me, I'd love to see a rendering of the Battle of Hexbarax. Probably wouldn't fit with your sister's style and preferences, so never mind.
All the other good things I could think of have already been mentioned.

Also, the art is beautiful. Good luck to your sister, piecewise! ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5776 on: August 25, 2012, 01:19:15 pm »

((The tower is a nice choice, but how about a piece of concept art to set off the next mission?  I'm not sure how many she's willing to do, but starting missions off with a cool artwork sounds pretty sweet.  If she feels productive, she could do the previous missions as well.))

Follow those damned tracks!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5777 on: August 25, 2012, 01:28:40 pm »

Bishop, despite the situation, does a small wave back to Timmy before turning back to the doctor.

"You know, I respect you. You know what you're doing and you do it well. I respect you more than a lot of people on this ship, so would it really be so bad to have a little honesty in return?!"

He rubs his forehead and sighs.

"To be perfectly honest, I should be more worried about this... Scared even. But I'm honestly more worried about not being worried about it. If that makes sense to you."

Go see Ivan and check out what he got and grab the wrappings as well.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5778 on: August 25, 2012, 01:50:48 pm »

Hand book back in then go talk to Jim.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5779 on: August 25, 2012, 05:18:41 pm »

(What have I missed?)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5780 on: August 25, 2012, 05:25:00 pm »

((Outside, maybe with a view to the inside, since it's crumbling?))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5781 on: August 25, 2012, 06:36:04 pm »

(What have I missed?)
((The tower is a nice choice, but how about a piece of concept art to set off the next mission?  I'm not sure how many she's willing to do, but starting missions off with a cool artwork sounds pretty sweet.  If she feels productive, she could do the previous missions as well.))

You slog through the mud and down the alley, following the footprints while cursing to yourself, your arm flopping limbly by your side. You charge out onto the street and skid to a stop on the soaking, gravelly blacktop. You look to the left and see nothing but decaying storefronts, disintegrating cars and fallen street lights. You look to the right and see much the same but, in the far distance, you see a figure, little more than a silhouette, running straight down the center of the street.

Bishop, despite the situation, does a small wave back to Timmy before turning back to the doctor.

"You know, I respect you. You know what you're doing and you do it well. I respect you more than a lot of people on this ship, so would it really be so bad to have a little honesty in return?!"

He rubs his forehead and sighs.

"To be perfectly honest, I should be more worried about this... Scared even. But I'm honestly more worried about not being worried about it. If that makes sense to you."

Go see Ivan and check out what he got and grab the wrappings as well.
You find Ivan still standing near the suspicious technician, staring blankly into space. God, his mutations have gotten much worse: he looks like some sort of monstrous insect, coated almost completely in carapace of varying degrees, none of it symmetrical. His right arm is massive and looks triple jointed at this point, with three fingers that might be more accurately described as jointed talons. Most of him is, mercifully, covered in clothing which has been pierced and torn in places by underlying spines. In his left, more humanoid hand he's holding a small jar of something and there looks to be some sort of metal plate on his back. At his feet are two wrappers. You pick them up.

One capsule is the size of a softball and the other is several feet long and oddly shaped. The large one has a green square with a horizontal line through it. The small one has a blue pentagon on its seal.

Hand book back in then go talk to Jim.

You return the book to the armory master and then walk to the rec room to talk to jim. He's still standing by the exercise machines, idly doing squat thrusts and speaking in an odd accent to no one in particular.

(What have I missed?)
Not much. You've been comatose in a corner and bishop poked at you for a while, wanting to know what that artifact you bought was. He stole the packaging for it and ran off. You're just sitting there, alone, gripping your thing.

And your artifact.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5782 on: August 25, 2012, 06:47:19 pm »

((My suggestion, as late as it is, is for a shot of the Swords Rec Room, with each character doing their thing. Stuff like Simus curled up in the VR, May making flirty eyes at the AM, Thomas making flirty eyes at May, and Milno just sitting back and snarking at it all.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5783 on: August 25, 2012, 06:54:44 pm »

"You must be Jim." Jack says flatly.

Introduce myself.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5784 on: August 25, 2012, 08:42:57 pm »

Chase down the figure.  If it's the big guy, blast him.  If not, demand surrender.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5785 on: August 25, 2012, 10:14:33 pm »

Take a good look at the artefacts he has and ask Steve what the, doutlessly, armor he is wearing is exactly.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5786 on: August 25, 2012, 10:40:34 pm »

((My suggestion, as late as it is, is for a shot of the Swords Rec Room, with each character doing their thing. Stuff like Simus curled up in the VR, May making flirty eyes at the AM, Thomas making flirty eyes at May, and Milno just sitting back and snarking at it all.))

((I concur.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5787 on: August 25, 2012, 11:03:10 pm »

((I concur.))

((Though "Curled up" surely isn't the correct descriptor, I too agree.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5788 on: August 25, 2012, 11:40:17 pm »

"You must be Jim." Jack says flatly.

Introduce myself.

(you don't need to do actions for just talking. You can just talk to him, assuming he responds.)

Chase down the figure.  If it's the big guy, blast him.  If not, demand surrender.
[dex:5]
[Man dex:2+1]
You run after the man, splashing through noxious puddles and ankle deep mud, rain beating dully on your helmet and rendering everything but the sound of your own breathing to nothing but white noise. You catch up with the man fairly easily; he's trying t stay under the cover of the ruins and out of the stinging, caustic rain while you run ahead unabated. You're 50 feet from him before you can tell that it's definitely the brute that broke your elbow.

You grip the rifle tighter and weigh your options. Shooting him on the run from this distance is going to be hard; even if you stop and aim it's gonna be tricky. You could try and close the distance but he might speed up. Hmm.

Take a good look at the artefacts he has and ask Steve what the, doutlessly, armor he is wearing is exactly.
You check on what Ivan is holding. The small container he has seems to have a label with "Panacea-ish" written on it. As per the metal on his back it looks like...well very form fitted metal.

>I believe it is armor.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5789 on: August 26, 2012, 12:09:51 am »

So this is the first of hopefully many illustrations: The armory Kiosk as interpreted by my sister.

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 2101