_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5796799 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2085 on: June 04, 2012, 06:48:34 pm »

Huh. Remotely check on status.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: June 04, 2012, 07:29:33 pm »

The next mission is pretty much all nice and set up now. It's gonna be a dual team mission with two teams going in at once.  Most people have had at least one mission now or fucked around on simulators enough to get the hang of things
((Ooooooh-))

so we can ramp things up.
((FUCK.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: June 04, 2012, 07:45:08 pm »

(I think I'll be sitting next mission out since I'm getting my arms replaced with the synth ones and I'll be needing to get a new head.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2088 on: June 04, 2012, 10:13:18 pm »

Thomas leaves the VR room and goes to the TV. He starts flipping through channels.

Thomas leaves the VR room and goes to the TV. He starts flipping through channels.

Follow Thomas.
"...Lost colonies falling to pre-industrial levels..."

"...Advances in biotech may spell the end of conventional electronics..."

"...Army reports record highs in survival thanks to new cloning techniques..."

Huh. Remotely check on status.
You pause the simulation and bring up a window displaying the problem thats stopping the bomb from detonating. It says that the firing system functioned perfectly fine, but that it simply didn't explode. You look a little deeper and find out the reason it didn't detonate is because someone replaced the fissible material with lead. How unhelpful.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2089 on: June 04, 2012, 10:18:23 pm »

Okay... let's see what happens if I cheat even more.

Record what happens: While paused, replace nuke with new one and arm & set it to detonate as soon I unpause. Then unpause.

((The armory master is one monster <.<))

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: June 04, 2012, 10:19:55 pm »

((I need a new sparring partner.))

Milno decides to watch anything people may be doing in other VR sessions through his machine, since he has little to do at the moment.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2091 on: June 04, 2012, 11:45:24 pm »

Okay... let's see what happens if I cheat even more.

Record what happens: While paused, replace nuke with new one and arm & set it to detonate as soon I unpause. Then unpause.

((The armory master is one monster <.<))
(you have no idea)

You place another bomb, this one set to detonate instantly, and remove yourself  from the room.  The room blooms into nothing but a hot white ball of light for quite a while; by the time it you get your light blasted vision back the room has cleared. The armory master hasn't moved an inch. She flips a page in her magazine and sniffs a bit.

((I need a new sparring partner.))

Milno decides to watch anything people may be doing in other VR sessions through his machine, since he has little to do at the moment.
You aren't gonna be sparring too well in that wheelchair, least not outside of a VR machine. Then again, VR Jim is always around.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: June 04, 2012, 11:53:31 pm »

The next mission is pretty much all nice and set up now. It's gonna be a dual team mission with two teams going in at once.  Most people have had at least one mission now or fucked around on simulators enough to get the hang of things
((Ooooooh-))
((Yeah! :))))

(I think I'll be sitting next mission out since I'm getting my arms replaced with the synth ones and I'll be needing to get a new head.)
((No! :(())

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: June 05, 2012, 12:10:03 am »

You aren't gonna be sparring too well in that wheelchair, least not outside of a VR machine. Then again, VR Jim is always around.

(And if you want, I can even post actions for that too. Unless PW wants to handle it. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: June 05, 2012, 12:19:26 am »

Seems I'll have to find a balance between actual protection and being actually available to us. I might expand on the idea later.

Examine all of the suits (including Battle and Avatar), and the exoskeleton.

Nik, it seems my idea for a shield for us to use isn't going to pan out. If it's actually effective, it's far too expensive. A pity, but I have other projects to start on. I'll start examining not only the MkIII and the Exoskeleton, like you requested, but all of the other suits as well.

Also, spawn some iced mint tea, sweet.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:48:59 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: June 05, 2012, 12:42:57 am »

Thank you, Nick. Sorry to hear about the shield. As for me, looks like I am nearing the finish of my research on weaponry.

Make a new version of a chimera gun: add the HEP (stripped of the generator) to it as well as those large & cheap capacitors of up to 600 TPU of capacity. Allow re-routing some or all of generators to charging that big capacitor bank. Also see if it's possible to use that single big capacitor bank to power the gauss and pulse rifles' parts (instead of a scattering of small capacitor banks).

See if it's possible to install a switch of some kind to turn the exaggerated movements mode of the exoskeleton on and off.

Sip more tea.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: June 05, 2012, 12:46:57 am »

((I am not sure if I can be on the next mission already. I will be travelling for three weeks from August 6 (And I probably will have very limited access to the internet) and I don't want to bother anyone else with that. So for me it really depends on when the current mission will end and how long the next mission might last))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: June 05, 2012, 02:33:03 am »

((Ooooooh-))

so we can ramp things up.
((FUCK.))
(Yeah, this was basically my exact reaction.)

(Of all the things I never thought I'd read...)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: June 05, 2012, 03:35:18 am »

((I meant that Jim may be lost in the mission, you never know.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2099 on: June 05, 2012, 05:03:52 am »

Blink. O-o

Okay... Let's assume she's invincible for now and move on.

Cycle to next opponent in roster.

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 2101