_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5789823 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7455 on: September 20, 2012, 09:49:30 pm »

"Why are we fighting? I don't like fighting. We're convicts on a suicide mission currently in a time of recuperation. Shouldn't we be smoking and having sex?"
"Oh you..."
Thomas lights up a cigarette mid-swoon.

"Oh Thomas...speaking of lovemaking....I'm going off to bang Renen. Trust me, I have a plan....why are you all looking at me like that? Someones got to take it for the team."

Find Renen, express desire to copulate with him.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7456 on: September 20, 2012, 10:19:21 pm »

"Why are we fighting? I don't like fighting. We're convicts on a suicide mission currently in a time of recuperation. Shouldn't we be smoking and having sex?"
"Oh you..."

"Oh Thomas...speaking of lovemaking....I'm going off to bang Renen. Trust me, I have a plan....why are you all looking at me like that? Someones got to take it for the team."

"I remember the plan, May. You told me."
Thomas gives May a goodbye kiss before devoting himself deeply to an analysis of his life.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:29:08 pm by Spinal_Taper »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7457 on: September 20, 2012, 10:52:31 pm »

Hook generator up to the cutting laser, and see if it will allow continous fire.
Well, if that generator of yours puts out at least 8 tpu of continuous power *which 4 gauss generators won't do* then yeah, it will work. But you've never really said what the specifics of that generator are so...yeah.

Level Up:

+5 Dex

+2 Med
+1 Aux

Action: Go see Thomas.

You continue existing in the same room where thomas already is.

"You did catch the part where I said that right now I have no desire to talk money, right? I have even less desire right now to weigh cutting off feet against bandaging slicing wounds, or jumping out of a window against hauling the deceased to their only hope, or cutting a teammate's limbs off with heat disks against carrying the camera for a while.

Anyway, thanks, Thomas. I'll just go rest for a while. Once you guys decide on anything, just someone bring me the share you decide upon, if any.
"

Go to my bed and try to sleep a bit.
You head to bed and lay face down. Fucking....fuck.
"Hey Steve what about the living brothers notes.... that i stole, also Travis if you had been paying attention you would have seen that you shot me because you wanted to, don't bother hiding your feelings now i will ask once more, how much for the gun?"

>Sorry, nothing special in it. Although now we have to send it back to him with an apology note. So thanks for that.

"Oh, dear..."
Head to the Armoury to find out how much insulating the suit would cost.
"Against electricity? Well...fairly cheap but here's the thing, if we insulate it you're not gonna be getting any radio signals. Faraday cages have that effect. "

"Oh you..."
You light up a cigarette. Ladies just can't get enough of the Thomas.

Lars was troubled.  None of the patients even acknowledged him, even the one with all the new limbs- he just ran off to get debriefed.  Further, something odd was going on in his head.  Something strange about posts...?  What does that even mean?

It's the stasis.  It has to be.  It's interfering with his connection to the Gazer.

Ever since he had gotten here, he had felt a disconnect, but this most recent trip through stasis had made it worse.  Now he felt... alone.  Had this happened before?  Could he cure it before it got worse?  Surely someone would know... perhaps the lady in the armory?

He'd have to ask.

Ask the AM for information about the effects of stasis and time dilation on the human mind.
"Oh, stasis is fairly safe. Some psychosis. Occasionally someone just dies because the system doesn't function well, but we usually get to them in time to revive them. As per time dilation, do you mean like, psychological effects?"

"Oh you..."

You look around but oddly, you can't find him around anywhere. hmm.

"Oh you..."

"I remember the plan, May. You told me."
Thomas gives May a goodbye kiss before devoting himself deeply to an analysis of his life.
[int:3-1]
You have....no fucking idea. You take another drag on your cigarette.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7458 on: September 20, 2012, 10:57:22 pm »

LEVEL:

+2 Will
+3 INT
+3 CON

Try again. List the good, then the bad, then compare. Then explore how they link up.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7459 on: September 20, 2012, 11:04:14 pm »

Lars nods.

"Chiefly, yes, but since you mention it, are there any physical effects as well?  Ever since that last shift, especially, I haven't felt the same.  Do you know how much relative time we lost?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7460 on: September 20, 2012, 11:13:14 pm »

((This thing always jumps when I'm offline...I hate my timezones, can I get a t-shirt that says that?))
Level Up!

Spoiler: Feyri Nirel (click to show/hide)
((+5 strength; +3...Unconventional Weapons))

Request current status, token count (adding in the usual 5...) and...status of the items I lent.

Accept the return of any items.

+1 to token count.

Feyri just nodded at the others' words of return and the splitting of tokens, grateful that they already anticipated her thanks. She didn't deserve any, and it reflected on her face.

She was glad that the faceplate was there.

"Great work Feyri, another mission you messed up spectacularly. Your sister would be proud!"

Muttering to herself, she kept silent as the others talked. Nothing beneficial came out of her presence anyway. Counting that, nothing else was learned in the Tinker VR due to the usage of sporadic questioning and other nonsensical ideas.

This day, was the worst.

"Does anyone know what happened after I was...neutralized? Neck feels like it's been stitched up, did something happen afterwards? Don't answer that anyway, it doesn't look like it matters anymore.

"Anyway, I'll take one token, and what else came with me during the mission -- if it is still with any of you."

Turning the channel to Steve, she said "Steve, I've heard rumors that the basic uniform of an HMRC soldiers only consists of basic clothing -- no undergarments.

"Why?"

Before this, she wished all those on the current mission a fair blessing. Bishop was the only one she knew anyhow. They would need it.

While waiting, check wristpad for recent news on-ship.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 12:09:10 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7461 on: September 20, 2012, 11:17:01 pm »

((@Tiruin: First, she didn't hear rumours. Feyri herself isn't wearing any undergarment. Second, the GM said we could level up anyway after failing that mission.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: September 20, 2012, 11:18:25 pm »

((@Tiruin: First, she didn't hear rumours. Feyri herself isn't wearing any undergarment. Second, the GM said we could level up anyway after failing that mission.))
((No, I did.  :P Also, it's pretty funny that nobody points it out IC.))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 11:25:13 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: September 20, 2012, 11:24:54 pm »

((No, I did.  :P))
((What I mean is that she doesn't need to hear rumours. According to Word Of God, Feyri herself (and almost any female on the ship except for May, which asked for one) doesn't have underwear on, so she knows about it first-hand. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: September 20, 2012, 11:25:47 pm »

((No, I did.  :P))
((What I mean is that she doesn't need to hear rumours. According to Word Of God, Feyri herself (and almost any female on the ship except for May, which asked for one) doesn't have underwear on, so she knows about it first-hand. :P))
((Think about that. May, the only one wearing underwear. How utterly odd.)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7465 on: September 20, 2012, 11:26:48 pm »

"What about an internal layer of rubber?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: September 20, 2012, 11:33:06 pm »

((Isn't May still wearing that Lady MacDeath dress?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7467 on: September 20, 2012, 11:34:20 pm »

((Isn't May still wearing that Lady MacDeath dress?))
((Beneaeth the dress))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7468 on: September 20, 2012, 11:35:13 pm »

((Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the clear front?))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7469 on: September 20, 2012, 11:40:36 pm »

Well, if that generator of yours puts out at least 8 tpu of continuous power *which 4 gauss generators won't do*
((So, the TPUs don't add up linearly? Or is it about the yet unknown gauss rifle power generators' specifications that prevent them from maintaining the continious output? ))

Feyri... Have you received the note? Well, doesn't matter.
You see, I had to cut the head off as the body was obviously badly damaged and might have caused the brain death to come sooner than usually. For that I apologise, but that was necessary at that moment, so I stand by my earlier decision. Have I mentioned that I am always willing to take full responsibility on the medical decisions that I've ever made? Oh, and I'm not talking about only Feyri's case. If you, Mason, Thomas, Faith, or anyone else, for that matter, think that I was totally wrong - you have all the rights to make me pay for my mistakes, of that I assure you.
Maurice looked away as he talked, then he just sighed and smiled sadly.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 2101