_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5787385 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7695 on: September 25, 2012, 10:11:07 pm »

Lars examined his workmanship.

"Perfect."

If any remnants of the old couch are still there, fashion them into a Shrine to Steve.

((That font's oddly appropriate for this lot.))
[handi:5]
You fashion a lovely shrine in the corner of the room, but you're not sure what to put as the center piece. Normally you'd have some sort of statue of the god in question, but steve isn't exactly known for his physical form.
"Thank you for this fine manipulator. Hm, may I have a carton of blue-smoke cigarettes? They help me focus. Oh, and some alcohol. I haven't had that in ages, plus the doctors said it would help manage unfortunate deviations, whatever that means. Finally, some cleaning supplies, please. I find this place to be somewhat too dirty for my tastes. Oh wait, almost forgot. A lighter, please."
Receive stuff (get both Xeno Spit and the regular stuff), thank Armory Master, clean off unsightly handprints from the outside of the kiosk. Look for other places full of filth (not moral decay or anything like that, that would take too long to clean up, just dirt and trash and stuff). Clean up any messes I see.
You get your cleaning supplies, booze and cigs from the armory master. You give the Kiosk a good cleaning and then wander to the rec room and begin scrubbing up any blood or other bodily fluids you find.

((Do these failures spend Milno's Mindscrew HP?))

Milno shook his head, trying to bat away the thoughts as they took control of his mind. Damned alien artifacts, there was a reason he hated them so profoundly. It seemed aliens had some perverse joy in creating things that tried to screw with your mind one way or another.

Still, he was fully aware that the gauntlet could be used successfully in the future, even if only as a last-ditch option. And so he decided to keep on trying while gritting his teeth. Flesh was frail and weak, and he knew it, but he suspected repeated failure while using the gauntlet could bring worse consequences than just empathy for metal and systems over flesh.

Touch it once again.
[will:1+1]
You touch the arm again but feel nothing this time. hmm
After seeing another person come out of stasis, get dressed and leave, she decided to follow suite.

Get dressed and follow the other person to the armory

To the green voice: "Fine. I'm assuming you're our handler?"

Wait for other person to finish their purchase.

> My name is Steve. I'm the computer in charge of this ship and your no doubt short life.

You follow the other person to the armory and find a kiosk built into the wall with a woman inside. She's  reading a book and doesn't seem terribly interested in you.
"Hrmm, screws eh? Interesting. Or not. I need some tools. Oh Steve? I have some questions. One, where does this vent go, and two, why are you letting me do this?

Search for something to remove the screws.

>Those vents circulate air inside the prisoner section of the ship. I'm letting you do this because you can't actually get anywhere through those vents. You're not the first one to go in there. Hell, if you went in there right now you wouldn't even be alone.

You find a medical tool of some kind with a nice flat bit you can use to unscrew the screws.
"Game called on account of naked chick. You okay Faith?"
"Yeah, fine," Faith groused, getting up and covering up her chest. "Thanks for asking," she added, less grouchily.

She then trotted off to get a new shirt. Once she had one, she decided to search for the Doctor again, scowling when he couldn't be found.

"Hey Steve, where's the Doctor? Also was that just May being May, or is there a specific reason this time?"

While she was doing that, she also fetched her advanced medical kit and brought it over to the AM.

"Excuse me, would replacing this cost as much as a new one, or would I get some kind of discount for already owning the empty box?" she asked, showing off the bare interior.

Get new shirt. Pester both AM and Steve.
You head to the Barracks and get yourself a new shirt.

>May stuffed a handful of pills in her mouth. Expect hilarity and or death to ensue.

Clothed and informed you head to the armory and ask the armory master about a frequent medic discount.

"Box isn't worth anything really. But hell, I'll let you have another for a token off."

Of course, that would be most considerate of you. Just asking, but thank you nonetheless.
Look up and see if there has already been developed the cure-all (or some kind of equivalent, coming sufficiently close). Also, search for a 'medication' that can offset the revival time limit.

Well, it certainly doesn't look like there is any sort of magical cure all around here...though the medical bio-gel they use in the infirmary is close. Too bad it needs a very specific set of circumstances to work and is difficult to use. As per medications to extend revival time, there are no medications however there are procedures and devices.
"I could..." Gorat trails off as Faith has walked off already, then shrugs. His shirt would have been too large for her anyway, and nobody would want him to run about topless.

"We'll try that game another time. Enjoy the show, I guess." he then says to Floki.

Go into VR, select Tinker. Try to get a basic grasp of the program, and find a list of smart fabrics or however they're currently called.
You head to the vr and hop into Tinker. It looks like you have a work table and various floating displays you can use to search for things.

As per smart fabrics, what kind? What do you want to do with em?
Search for an alternative entrance, then besiege the blasphemers!
"Your walls are mighty, but the forces of Tyrut-Angra are far mightier!"
You slap at the wall like a spaz, while the chipmunks eat your feet.
Use a base sabot, with a shell base and separate shell sides held on loosely enough to allow them to separate as it leaves the barrel.

Also, look into options of changing the power settings on demand, for different types of shell, for example, upping power to impart more velocity to these razors.

Look into who all is logged into Tinker, and any currently running personality simulations.

((VR Nick still hasn't been shut off by anyone...))
Oh, yeah, I knew generally what you wanted to do mechanically, but what do you want to make it out of?

Also, you can make it so you can change the power on those rifles, but if you want to have it be able to be more powerful on command you're gonna need either a longer charge time or more generators. You'll also need to redo the wiring and electronics to work with higher powers and, if you get it up to double, have to start worrying about wear and tear on the coils.

And yeah, you find the simulation of your former self/relation.
Get some kitchen supplies, and do this.
"AH ANOTHER PARTNER FOR MY INSATIABLE SEXUAL APPETITES!"

And then You kick that mother fucker in the teeth.

"I... what..."
Blink.
"Just... another normal day in the HMRC... yeah... dammit."
Head to the medical wing, find a doctor who doesn't look busy.
"Um, would you mind if I follow you around and watch what you do?  Try to learn something?"
You get up and head for the door when the naked woman leaps off the pingpong table and does a flying kick into your skull. This is hardly helpful. 

Feyri was annoyed by how she worked with the blade. Apparently, it wasn't just swish-and-fling as she read them as.

And to spite her onwards, it seemed Jim was...playing with her.

Feint with sword, fist to his emoticon-emblazoned face.

"Left! Left!"
Jim grinned with the appropriate :D emoticon and circled Feyri. His intention this time was to let her get a hit in, although he'd 'attempt' to block the attack by 'mistaking' it for a feint.
^
 ???
[feyri dex:6]
[Jim dex:1]
[feyri str:6]
Feyri leaps onto Jim, shoving him to the ground, And proceeds to rain blows down on his head with the handle of her sword.

"THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT UNLESS YOU BUY ME DINNER FIRST!"
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Got it. Feel free to fall out of a stasis pod in the barracks.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7696 on: September 25, 2012, 10:18:32 pm »

Feyri smiled as the onset of what she said seemed to sink into Jim.

Psychological warfare, at it's finest.

Quip.

Then get off him, and ready for a riposte in any of his attacks. Study the striking motion of my sword in relation to it's weight and balance.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: September 25, 2012, 10:19:43 pm »

"Fuck off, May.  I mean.  Not... just go away."
Try again to find a doctor to apprentice under.  If anyone else tries to kick me in the head, violate the Hippocratic Oath on them.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7698 on: September 25, 2012, 10:22:37 pm »

Floki lowered his bat and watched the freakishly pale, semi-human figure with bemusement.
"I, uh... Guess this shit's the norm around here, huh?" He asked to no-one in particular. Inwardly, he was pondering whether ping-pong really was the best way to intimidate his fellow inmates. Also he was wondering whether his eyes were deceiving him or this ship was home to both male and female inmates.

'Huh. I thought the HMRC was supposed to be more-or-less hell. Aanyway, time for that later. There should be a gym around here somewhere. I still feel sleepy from that stasis shit.' He idly watched the naked 'woman' attacking some guy as he wandered off in search of exercise equipment.

>Put down bat. Avoid naked melee. Head to the gym, use the treadmill if there is one.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7699 on: September 25, 2012, 10:37:06 pm »

"...Did you... want dinner?" Jim asked, confused, as he got to his feet.

Jim goes for a quick slash with the flat of the blade to Feyri's side.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: September 25, 2012, 10:37:58 pm »

"Oh. Well then. Cool, I guess. And what do you mean by not alone?"

Unscrew the vent cover. Peek inside.

((Sweeet. Secret passages. Sorta.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7701 on: September 25, 2012, 10:40:48 pm »

"Goddamn! I will slay you another day!"
FIND COMRADES! Spread the word of Tiamat to those who do not know it. (Give the new guys a hearty HRMC welcome.)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:50:18 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7702 on: September 25, 2012, 10:42:13 pm »

"...Did you... want dinner?"
"Are you up for it?" Feyri said, a wry smile forming on her face. "Supposing we learn from this fight, that is.

"Well, what are you waiting for, hit me with your sword!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7703 on: September 25, 2012, 10:45:37 pm »

"Wait, you mean she could die?" Faith asked Steve. "Or just potentially get hurt by annoying someone?"

Refocusing on the Armory Master, her expression brightened a bit.

"Oh, thanks. Um..." She bit her lip, then scrunched up her face as though broaching an unpleasant subject.

"...is it... worth it, though? It seems like keeping allies alive is... awfully expensive. Do you... have any advice about that?"

Pester AM and Steve.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: September 25, 2012, 11:01:30 pm »

Turn my swag on.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7705 on: September 25, 2012, 11:03:14 pm »

"...I suppose I could watch you eat." Jim tapped the front of his cold, blank metal face where a mouth would be. "I don't really need... sustenance anymore. But, I do wonder something. Do you suppose anyone ever tried to use the VR machines for something... simple? Like..." Jim trailed off, not really knowing what normal people did. "...Like take a walk in a park, or something? I mean, we could give that a shot..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7706 on: September 25, 2012, 11:36:07 pm »

::)
Approach kiosk
"Excuse me, would it be possible to get any instructional material on standard equipment?"
Skim through list of standard equipment
"Also are there any attachments to make the gauss or laser rifles more suitable for long range?"
Try and see what she's reading

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: September 25, 2012, 11:36:33 pm »

Clean up a mess. Reflect on job well done. Go to rec room, sit down in the corner, smoke a blue-smoke cigarette and bask in the love that's going around.
Nothing like performing your civic duty!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7708 on: September 26, 2012, 12:25:50 am »

Learn more about the medical bio-gel.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7709 on: September 26, 2012, 12:29:28 am »

Milno sighs before extending his hand once again to the prosthetic. At least there was no attack against his mind this time, and he felt it would be safe as long as his mind wasn't being overtaken by alien thoughts.

Touch the prosthetic again.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 2101