_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1132 1133 [1134] 1135 1136 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5779802 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #16995 on: September 07, 2013, 08:39:08 pm »

((I wonder if Charles rolled one or two lower, would he have made the two characters fall in love with each other? :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16996 on: September 07, 2013, 08:41:47 pm »

((I wonder if Charles rolled one or two lower, would he have made the two characters fall in love with each other? :P))
((HALLWAY ORGY!))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16997 on: September 07, 2013, 08:42:23 pm »

((HALLWAY ORGY!))
((Xan has no genitals.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16998 on: September 07, 2013, 08:45:07 pm »

(Strictly speaking, he can still do things to other people. And I kinda hate myself for feeling like I had to point that out. >.<)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16999 on: September 07, 2013, 08:46:23 pm »

(Strictly speaking, he can still do things to other people. And I kinda hate myself for feeling like I had to point that out. >.<)
((True, though I added in that detail specifically to deter that kind of circumstance.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17000 on: September 07, 2013, 08:49:31 pm »

((In one hand we have Miyamoto's ascension. Becoming something more by loosing part of his humanity. We have an epic struggle against overwhelming odds with the future of humanity at stake.
On the other hand, we have orgies with sexless mass murderers with supernatural powers, mutants who sold their soul  to the devil and sexbots.
This game is fun.))

((And I just realized we now have two crazy sexless mass murderers on board the Sword.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17001 on: September 07, 2013, 09:15:23 pm »

"Hrmm. Interesting. I wonder."

Head to the back of the medbay, towards the Doctors' domain, and stand four steps away from the doors. Push button, and walk eight steps forwards.

((The doctor pretty much always leaves you conscious. Hell, sometimes he doesn't even use painkiller. Case in point, Cog had was both conscious and without painkiller when he had his Boneskin mod, and the Vaccum mod. Same with Bishop and his regeneration mod. I remember because they had End rolls. Not sure what Bishops was, but Cog rolled a five.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #17002 on: September 07, 2013, 09:28:54 pm »

Check if I can control how far the pyramid sits away from my hand.  Try again to transfer it to my other hand.  Also see if the pyramid is affected by clothing, in other words whether it sits the same if I have my suit on or off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17003 on: September 07, 2013, 10:09:37 pm »

((The doctor pretty much always leaves you conscious. Hell, sometimes he doesn't even use painkiller. Case in point, Cog had was both conscious and without painkiller when he had his Boneskin mod, and the Vaccum mod. Same with Bishop and his regeneration mod. I remember because they had End rolls. Not sure what Bishops was, but Cog rolled a five.))

((More like, he usually doesn't use painkiller. Or, at least, before this he hasn't while the patient was conscious. I think.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17004 on: September 07, 2013, 10:34:49 pm »

Code: (from Auron to Jim) [Select]
uhh jim, we got a rather nasty looking fight out here between the electric eel and a cyborg
space magician under the watchful eye of an automated turret, did you authorise a duel or something?

Quote from: James to Auron
No, I didn't. Have any idea what's going on? If it looks like it's going to get out of hand, ask Steve if he'll shock them into submission. If he won't do it, let me know. I'm handling some other business right now but if I have to put it down to stop this I will.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17005 on: September 07, 2013, 10:47:26 pm »

((I'm enjoying the Avatar detail.  Looks like something you've wanted to write for a while.))

Lars looked at his handiwork.  No.  Not good enough.  This must be perfect, or beyond perfect!

Try again, dammit.  Nothing less than perfect or overperfect for Steve!

Lars also nods at Flint.  "You are welcome, Brother Flint."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 10:51:33 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17006 on: September 07, 2013, 11:01:05 pm »

((Someone already got the Avatar of War?

..Welp. Scratch that off my 'things I want to be' list. :P

..Get controlled by SC or someone who could play Feyri at the moment because I don't want to hold up Lenglon and GWG in the infirmary as we hug and >__> I can't believe it.

If there's anything that needs my word, please tell >_<))
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:02:50 pm by Tiruin »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17007 on: September 07, 2013, 11:07:36 pm »

Charles radios everyone "I need assistance, two HMRC units were fighting, I'm not sure what's happened after I tried to stop them, but they're both trying to kill me now."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17008 on: September 07, 2013, 11:25:27 pm »

uhh jim, we got a rather nasty looking fight out here between the electric eel and a cyborg
space magician under the watchful eye of an automated turret, did you authorise a duel or something?

No, I didn't. Have any idea what's going on? If it looks like it's going to get out of hand, ask Steve if he'll shock them into submission. If he won't do it, let me know. I'm handling some other business right now but if I have to put it down to stop this I will.
Quote from: Auron to jim
uhhh... it appears that they are both trying to kill the owner of the turret now si they can continue what they started, i could try to put a stop to it for you if your busy, id need a weapon that is a bit less prone to collateral damage then those i have now...

Perhaps something more direct... like a knife or an axe...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:32:00 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17009 on: September 07, 2013, 11:32:16 pm »

(Well, so much for the diary.)

Quote from: Auron to jim
uhhh... it appears that they are both trying to kill the owner of the turret now si they can continue what they started, i could try to put a stop to it for you if your busy, id need a weapon that is a bit less prone to collateral damage then those i have now...

Perhaps something more direct... like a knife or an axe...

Right, I'll loan you a sword, I have a few lying around - unless you want to buy it or something, but we can talk about it once this is taken care of. I'm on my way.

Jim tosses aside the diary since the password is completely unbreakable, grabs his reiterpallasch, and heads down to the fight. Once there, he hands the sword to Auron on the off-chance he needs back-up. Next, he asks, "Steve, can you render these three unconscious? We have bigger concerns than their squabbles right now, like that upcoming mission." If Steve can't/won't, Jim enters the fray with the intent of KO'ing all three participants with his fists. Yes, even if Charles does try to explain/speech roll.
Pages: 1 ... 1132 1133 [1134] 1135 1136 ... 2101