_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2031 2032 [2033] 2034 2035 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5789148 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30480 on: January 07, 2016, 12:38:12 pm »

I'm holding off on posting here till I'm done with the Infirmary dungeon generation.

Just to let you guys know, it will be possible to get money, loot and even stat points in there, though it is also possible to die horribly so balance your greed with your desire to have your blood remain in your body.

Only those who have gone on LESS THAN 2 missions will be allowed in. It's a way to kick start your character before going out, not a loot grinder for you vets.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30481 on: January 07, 2016, 01:09:39 pm »

Getting up to stretch the legs, Arty notices a door in the back of the infirmary with a large warning sign. Looking for a nurse, he'll ask "Nurse, what's that over there?"
Grab the blaster rifle and extra ammo, and try to be helpful.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30482 on: January 07, 2016, 08:30:12 pm »

((Alright! Another rider on the doomed newbies train! It’s just like a normal train, but with more being torn apart and devoured by horrible lovecraftian flesh monstrosities. And less trains. Welcome aboard!))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30483 on: January 07, 2016, 09:24:51 pm »

Mycroft wonders if there are camera feeds available on the Sword.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30484 on: January 08, 2016, 11:52:14 am »

Small question: can we make that 'medbay backroom monster hunter' thing an official wiki job? If yes, I'll add it to the job page. Any restriction you'd like to see? Like a level restriction, so we don't have ten mission vets blazing through? Or is it "anyone can do it, I'll just dynamically scale difficulty"? I'd advise the former personally, seems easiest to do, but the latter could be interesting as well. Maybe also just 1 chance per person (to prevent farming)? Or they can keep doing it, but only get payed once. Or maybe pay people out in artifacts (or something like it), not tokens? Hell, maybe just let people keep their spoils of the hunt and have that be the pay?

Just spitballing of course.

I assume you've kept up, but we're restricting it to newbies for now. And yeah, add it as an official job.

Iveson closed his eyes in meditation.

PM.
Your action kinda goes through! Stand by for the exciting conclusion!

Satisfied, Zek'thal thanks everyone in the mess hall and leaves.

Head back to rec room, watch more TV.
Anything specific? Otherwise I'm just gonna throw weird videos at you. And I have a lot of those.

Trier felt a smile on his face as he stowed his sunglasses and patted his gauss rifle. He maintained this smile as he put his MCP-1 suit on and answered, “I’ll take the job. I might as well get used to the type of medicine you practice around here.”
((Lets do this 8)))
Alright, that's one for mr.bone's wild ride.

Continue drinking.
Your throat is starting to ice over. The feeling isn't terribly pleasant.

ya i have some medical knowlege
That will be pretty helpful. I hope so, anyway.
yeah
Abigail sits down on the couch and watches tv with him
Are You sure you want to keep letting piecewise take the wheel?

Though he should have expected it when he heard of the whole fuckery going on with amps going unstable, the news still came as a bit of a shocker to him. Milno fell silent for a few moments as he was hit with a feeling of loss he hadn't experienced in a while. "I don't think that's usual, or normal. Is she fine, or going to be any time soon, at least?" He asked, finally breaking the silence.

Ask.
He shrugs. "We don't really know. It's less of question of stabilization and more of if we'll be able to let her out. Might have to keep her in permanent stasis for the time being. Keep her preserved until we can figure out a way to prevent any sort of intrusion."

Getting up to stretch the legs, Arty notices a door in the back of the infirmary with a large warning sign. Looking for a nurse, he'll ask "Nurse, what's that over there?"
Grab the blaster rifle and extra ammo, and try to be helpful.

Is that another for mr. bone's wild ride? I'LL ASSUME SO!

Mycroft wonders if there are camera feeds available on the Sword.

...why would you need to feed a camera? Crazy people around here, I swear.

There are, but you have very limited access.

OK, For those of you who are getting on mr. bone's wild ride, otherwise known as the Deep Infirmary Search Duty, Please wait while a new thread is posted.  We're only sending one party at a time so for those of you who want in, now is the time.

(maximum of 5)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30485 on: January 08, 2016, 12:50:46 pm »

Renen gets out of the VR, go to the armory, buy a Solid Light Matter Generator. After that go watch TV.

((Waiting for the wiki gnomes))
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 01:04:31 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30486 on: January 08, 2016, 02:48:18 pm »

... Let's go look for a job.
One ticket to MR BONE'S WILD RIDE please.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30487 on: January 08, 2016, 02:55:55 pm »

"I should find something to do that earns currency, I really want one of those Solid Light things...Cleaning the backroom of medical?  How bad can it be?"

All the same, get some not-dying gear if at all possible, on the best recommendation of the Armory.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:45:48 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30488 on: January 08, 2016, 04:46:46 pm »

Waiting for MR BONE'S WILD RIDE. Meanwhile, back to the record files.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30489 on: January 08, 2016, 04:48:26 pm »

(this.....is cool)
((I loved it!))
Abigail watches the tv happily
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30490 on: January 08, 2016, 04:56:02 pm »

It was a good thing Milno had his helmet on and the faceplate down. His face fell like he had been just told he'd have to babysit a group of rookies through a hellish mission. Fred didn't just say it was all lost, but the situation didn't inspire confidence in him; it was like he had just been told the chances of seeing the AM again were so slim he'd be better off not having any hope. "Ok." He turned away and walked off to wander for a while.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30491 on: January 08, 2016, 04:59:34 pm »

It was a good thing Milno had his helmet on and the faceplate down. His face fell like he had been just told he'd have to babysit a group of rookies through a hellish mission. Fred didn't just say it was all lost, but the situation didn't inspire confidence in him; it was like he had just been told the chances of seeing the AM again were so slim he'd be better off not having any hope. "Ok." He turned away and walked off to wander for a while.
((Would his wandering take him to the rec room at any point?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30492 on: January 12, 2016, 02:41:47 am »

PM conclusion reminder.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30493 on: January 12, 2016, 02:21:54 pm »

Renen gets out of the VR, go to the armory, buy a Solid Light Matter Generator. After that go watch TV.

((Waiting for the wiki gnomes))
PM conclusion reminder.
Well, going by various pm'd instructions and rolling it all out in the background, the following happens.

Basically, Nunzillor's character tries to attack Renen. He gets a pretty good hit in too, because Renen is in the vr and not expecting betrayal. Unfortunately his blade is partially dependent on his own strength (As I said, those force mono-blades are sharp but they don't have the slicing, eroding power of a monoatomic razor, they still only cut as deep as a sharp blade can cut.) and Renen's processing is fast enough that as soon as the blade hits he starts reacting.

So what happens is the blade cleaves into Renen's side and then, Renen is up, out of the vr and standing several feet away with his blade drawn. And Iveson's head is seperating into four neat sections as his body collapses to the ground.

(this.....is cool)
((I loved it!))
Abigail watches the tv happily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2iQ3FSzFj4

Pages: 1 ... 2031 2032 [2033] 2034 2035 ... 2101