Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 108

Author Topic: GEℕESIS Rᶒborℕ [5.43] || Dark Fantasy + Steampunk  (Read 323812 times)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: ۩۩۩ GENESIS Reborn ۩۩۩ [5.18] - adventure mode update
« Reply #615 on: January 31, 2013, 05:49:14 am »

Bug: Sweet Pods are listed in Manual and in Raw (the summary part) as being edible raw and cooked. However it does not actually have the [EDIBLE_RAW] tag on there.

And thus solves my quandry of why even though I brought 300 sweet pods, by dwarves said I had no food to eat :)

My baaad. I forgot to give them the raw edibility after I decided to do it. You can still get a few bags and quickly turn them into candies, you will get almost 1000 candies from those 300 sweet pods.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 31, 2013, 10:27:15 am »

Well I have the Ironhand one and in fast travel as soon as I discover a cave Dwarf Fortress crashes, why?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 01, 2013, 09:44:21 am »

Never got a crash. Do you have a save?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

alannon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Sawmill Workflow?
« Reply #618 on: February 03, 2013, 06:03:17 pm »

For some odd reason, I can't seem to convince the workflow dfhack plugin to enable/disable the sawmill job based on a constraint.  I feel like
workflow count BLOCKS/wood,wood2 30 10

should do it, or some combination of that, but nothing I do seem to let it recognize it, even though other custom reactions seem to work fine, and look very similar in the raws.  I tried changing
[PRODUCT:100:2:BLOCKS:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:A:NONE]

to
[PRODUCT:100:2:BLOCKS:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:A:WOOD]

in order to see if being more specific about the output material would help, but that doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone gotten this to work?  Is it a DF issue?  An issue with the workflow plugin?

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 04, 2013, 02:12:12 pm »

- I have a Deep Furnace over magma. All of the jobs are red. However, "smelt titanite" from the Job Manager puts jobs into the Deep Furnace.

- Sometimes, I will see Granite in the food stockpiles. It has a weight of 1, and does not show up in the Stocks screen in food or stone.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 04, 2013, 03:10:21 pm »

I can say for sure that the first issue is vanilla problem with custom workshops. Sometimes jobs appear as red because the workshop cannot find reagents, but manager screen takes care of that.

Not sure about the second problem, have you got a save? Are you sure it's not just a boulder which was hauled and dropped or remains from mining?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 05, 2013, 09:29:20 am »

This is the 10th time my DF crashes..

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 05, 2013, 10:55:42 am »

Provide a save please so I could solve it, I never got a single crash.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 05, 2013, 11:45:33 am »

I can say for sure that the first issue is vanilla problem with custom workshops. Sometimes jobs appear as red because the workshop cannot find reagents, but manager screen takes care of that.

Not sure about the second problem, have you got a save? Are you sure it's not just a boulder which was hauled and dropped or remains from mining?

Not a boulder graphic. Looks like sand tile graphic.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7374

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 05, 2013, 01:54:10 pm »

Actually one thing that came up as a little annoying was when I had a husk for example come out of religion, things like utility spiders and centurions would all be "afraid" of it, and unable to really effectively attack it, despite being a feelingless thing.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 05, 2013, 02:52:32 pm »

I will check it, thanks.

Actually one thing that came up as a little annoying was when I had a husk for example come out of religion, things like utility spiders and centurions would all be "afraid" of it, and unable to really effectively attack it, despite being a feelingless thing.
Will fix :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 05, 2013, 03:07:49 pm »

Hmm, I've noticed it, and the moment later it's gone. It must be something from one of dfhack plugins, I will go ask in their thread right now. I will try to disable different plugins and see which one may cause it. It must be done as a workaround for something, but I want to know for sure.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #627 on: February 05, 2013, 05:02:37 pm »

- I have a Deep Furnace over magma. All of the jobs are red. However, "smelt titanite" from the Job Manager puts jobs into the Deep Furnace.

This has to do with burrows most of the time. If the workshop is in a burrow, but the reagent isnt, then the reaction will be red. Have both things inside the same burrow and it works. Doesnt matter if the burrow is active or not. This affects all reactions in all custom workshops.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2013, 05:07:38 pm »

Sometimes it happens without burrows. It's a rare DF vanilla bug.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #629 on: February 05, 2013, 07:59:46 pm »

I had some reports about people "fixing" it by building the workshop closer, stockpiling the materials next to it, or deconstructing/rebuilding the workshop. I dont really know what else could be done.

How is your poison-gland coming along? Does everything work as intended? I wanted to offer something similar in my mod, but I used milking for it. Instead of butchering your snakes/scoprions/spiders, you milk them once a month. Dont know if thats of interest to you...
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 108