Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089274 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Me, jocan, and Vattic will be tearing up the skies.  See you losers on launch day :D

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Me, jocan, and Vattic will be tearing up the skies.  See you losers on launch day :D

me too!  ;)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Your comment has been rejected. It failed to pass our spam checking system
Uh... sure, I'm okay with that, it's not like I'm complaining or anything... But maybe you should have waited until I actually did anything except open the page?

Could someone with a dynamic IP or not averse to proxies grab some keys for the dorvendom? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It locked me out too  :(

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I tried to grab a key (y'know, so I could play on two computers at once) but I got the same crazy rejection.

Seems like with ALL the technology available, we could figure out how to work a comment box.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As I stated earlier, I could copy a couple of keys from the Tescos nearby, but it would mean whoever bought the magazines would be left out.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

As I stated earlier, I could grab a couple of keys from the Tescos nearby, but it would mean whoever bought the magazines would be left out.
If anybody in your neighbourhood (or rather anywhere) was planning to buy magazines solely to get a beta key, he would already have done it.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone want one then?  I can probably get 2 max

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At the same time, if someone sent a picture of the key and reported it, they'd probably lock the key out.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good point, never mind then.

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile

If it's at the expense of some poor soul buying that magazine for that key, nay I'll pass.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That would be bad for the guy, here where i live they only have PCJeux wich is nearly (not the same company ) the same thing, exept in french and they didnt had that beta thing. I LIVING IN FRENCH CITY SOMETIME!!!! Anyway i still got a key :D
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it's at the expense of some poor soul buying that magazine for that key, nay I'll pass.

Uh, yeah, that too...

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But but if that guy is a tere hugger? dont we have to make sure to piss him off? :D

Edit: Wait better get him in game and THEN piss him off non-stop!
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

Well grabbing a "public" key on the twitter seems fruitless, I consider myself to have top tier copy paste speed but it's not even close :p Hopefully someone there has as terrible a sense of humour as me and considers this good enough :p

https://twitter.com/Aptushana/status/211148224138977282/photo/1
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 826