Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089912 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I might look into this, the vids I have seen are promising...

Can someone send me an invite to the steam group???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Steam group is public, you don't need an invite. It's "DF - Planetside 2 Chapter (DF-PS2)".

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that I'm done obsessing over beta keys (please excuse my previous behaviour, not sure what had come over me...), I can start obsessing over the actual game.

I'm really curious as to how the air vehicles will handle. It looks like each one will handle differently (that Vanu one really looked intersting). They look almost like how the air units in Tribes 2 handled.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh its public, cool...

Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I put in for one. If I get it I'll give it away here

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Submitting as well. I want a key like everybody else.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Australian here. We supposedly have had a boost, what with the 'National Broadband Network', but I'm not seeing any increase in speed or availability.

I have heavily throttled wireless broadband, which is all that's available to my SUBURBAN suburb.

A friend of mine cannot even get that, apparently his copper wires aren't good enough or some such silly thing.
It quite likely just hasn't been put in where you are, there's only really a couple of suburbs in each state that have it right now. Here's a map.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Sure are a lot of 3's on that map!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Australian here. We supposedly have had a boost, what with the 'National Broadband Network', but I'm not seeing any increase in speed or availability.

I have heavily throttled wireless broadband, which is all that's available to my SUBURBAN suburb.

A friend of mine cannot even get that, apparently his copper wires aren't good enough or some such silly thing.
It quite likely just hasn't been put in where you are, there's only really a couple of suburbs in each state that have it right now. Here's a map.
Holy shit, my Hometown is at Stage 1. Didn't even know it was up to that yet. Let alone that there was work starting in the area...

Edit: Wait... Damn that something else, Brown C... T_T
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:26:39 am by Neyvn »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Ugh, i cant get hold of any keys D:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

So, who's for an IRC channel?

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile

we have a steam group
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*crickets chirp*

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just opened a #df-ps2 room on Freenode. Will leave it open alongside the usual hangouts and see if anyone turns up.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 826