Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089170 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

ops just read the small print but i got selected for something.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:38:05 pm by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

can someone else help keep trying to update getting this

Unable to download Bad stream in http:-link snip-

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah, screw gentlemen's agreements. Gen killing is ALWAYS a viable tactic. If you don't kill the gens or at least the tubes then you have a long, hard, bloody trail down to the capture room. And the defending team has a definite advantage there if they just keep respawning.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For posterity if anybody get that error, please try to run it as admin, double check firewall, and if it still dont work, disable your Anti-virus for the patch, you can always enable it later.

If you keep getting the same error even after all that... well get to the SOE support section im sure youll find much more information that what i can provide :)
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For posterity if anybody get that error, please try to run it as admin, double check firewall, and if it still dont work, disable your Anti-virus for the patch, you can always enable it later.

If you keep getting the same error even after all that... well get to the SOE support section im sure youll find much more information that what i can provide :)

fixed it so found out it was kesperskys banner blocker doing it -.- anyway time do downlaod the beta of my shit slow connection wait till 2-4 am in the morning then play the game PROFIT

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fixed it so found out it was kesperskys banner blocker doing it -.- anyway time do downlaod the beta of my shit slow connection wait till 2-4 am in the morning then play the game PROFIT

Wait, what? You can download it already? No fair!

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, what? You can download it already? No fair!

You mean play :P I will be playing it tomorrow :)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats a good news to everyone, we just got our first asset in place, now in a few day we know who to contact to have information!
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a char on NC named Hemmingjay if anyone sees me.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I didn't get in yet D:

/wrist

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:'(

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

it's early in dev, so you aren't missing anything that you haven't experienced in PS1. Except performance in PS1 is clearly better. I submitted 4 bug reports in 30 mins.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got enough games in the steam summer sales that I don't mind. :P
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

it's early in dev, so you aren't missing anything that you haven't experienced in PS1. Except performance in PS1 is clearly better. I submitted 4 bug reports in 30 mins.
Well look like hemmingjay pulled a few string to get in, havent you said you had a contact inside? :P

All joke aside yeah i believe with the current game state that lots of bug report must be flowing in, and seeing you activly sent 4 in 30 minute, i say they got at least one good tester from us so far :D

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a char on NC named Hemmingjay if anyone sees me.

hemming i will be joining you on the NC!, do we have any sort of social features online yet so i can join up with you later today ?

Edit: i will also be on the steam group chat after i have finished the download
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 826