Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089563 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try turning down the screen resolution. It helps.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile

It was on the lowest of that setting too, unfortunately.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Currently having killstreak after killstreak as VS on Lithcorp. The NC weapons kinda suck, in comparison.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What server do most B12ers play on?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Matherson from the looks of it.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Planetside 2: Soon to be released MMOFPS. 2000 players/server. More updates!
« Reply #4340 on: November 26, 2012, 08:11:10 pm »

It was Miller yeah. I remember seeing Raven Landing turn on the map. We might have even bumped into each other. I have [CONZ] as my outfit tag.

I'm sporting an [EBRD] tag myself. Can't specifically remember any [CONZ] tags, but it's very possible that we bumped into each other.

Speaking of outfits, is the [CONZ] one good? My current outfit only has my friends in it and we're a but small to properly do stuff. Joining a larger outfit seems like something I'd like to try.
Entropy is not what it used to be.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sigh.....

Yesterday I tried to communicate with others that have purchased the Command Channel on AU Briggs...

Turns out they are complete Arseholes who seem to only run around with their own little squad of friends. I was accused of being a CoD player (wouldn't touch it ever) and despite the fact that my Platoon is constructed by anyone that wants to join it and work together, I was called all manner of things...

The only one that is worth even talking to isn't much of a commander themselves as they always seem to have a tiny squad and such. AU Briggs NC is stuffed as far as I am concerned but I will struggle through it. I will continue to drag my platoon from one side of the map to the other to make up for the lack of command in this Server. They accuse me of losing Indar, when in the end it was my Platoon that held the LAST PIECE of land not controlled by TR before Sleep caught me...

Where were they I ask you...
Aremish, where NC controlled everything and had little to nothing to do there. Guess what happened after TR conqured Indar...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sigh.....

Yesterday I tried to communicate with others that have purchased the Command Channel on AU Briggs...

Turns out they are complete Arseholes who seem to only run around with their own little squad of friends. I was accused of being a CoD player (wouldn't touch it ever) and despite the fact that my Platoon is constructed by anyone that wants to join it and work together, I was called all manner of things...

The only one that is worth even talking to isn't much of a commander themselves as they always seem to have a tiny squad and such. AU Briggs NC is stuffed as far as I am concerned but I will struggle through it. I will continue to drag my platoon from one side of the map to the other to make up for the lack of command in this Server. They accuse me of losing Indar, when in the end it was my Platoon that held the LAST PIECE of land not controlled by TR before Sleep caught me...

Where were they I ask you...
Aremish, where NC controlled everything and had little to nothing to do there. Guess what happened after TR conqured Indar...

Mate, I am in HARL (Harlequin) and I am pretty sure both MMVE and HARL will be able to collaborate. Ukrai is the outfit leader.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mate, I am in HARL (Harlequin) and I am pretty sure both MMVE and HARL will be able to collaborate. Ukrai is the outfit leader.
Awesome to hear mate...
I am about to go to work but after Midnight (EST) I will be back into the Frey...
If your leader can save up 100 Certs, get him to buy the Command Channel ability, so that we can work together...

MVEE is a Large Outfit at this moment approaching 150 members, I am not sure if they are all active, because I mainly run PUB groups, having open Platoons for anyone to join and always offer the ability to join the Outfit if they enjoy themselves, most do...

I am currently the main commander of MVEE due to the fact that every time I come on I seem to be given the Platoon lead, I don't mind, and we always be taking a lot of ground when I am in charge, generally why people like me leading I think. But When I target one Nation, the other steamrolls the others, I switch to them and the previous takes back what we just took, I am in a constant struggle for control of Indar. I would really love some support when we do our attacks...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
Re: Planetside 2: Soon to be released MMOFPS. 2000 players/server. More updates!
« Reply #4344 on: November 27, 2012, 02:52:13 am »

It was Miller yeah. I remember seeing Raven Landing turn on the map. We might have even bumped into each other. I have [CONZ] as my outfit tag.

I'm sporting an [EBRD] tag myself. Can't specifically remember any [CONZ] tags, but it's very possible that we bumped into each other.

Speaking of outfits, is the [CONZ] one good? My current outfit only has my friends in it and we're a but small to properly do stuff. Joining a larger outfit seems like something I'd like to try.

Surprised to hear you didn't see any as there were about 80 of us with the same tag. That was an after ops thing too having stopped the main ops early because of server crashes.

CONZ was CONS in beta or Consortium. It's one of the bigger if not biggest NC outfit on Miller. Operations start at 6:00pm GTM but there is usually a squad or more going the rest of the time. During operations we are all infantry with the occasional call for air or tanks (might put some off). We use TeamSpeak to organise ourselves and this is required at least during operations.

Personally I've found it to be pretty well organised but everyone is still learning. Being such a large outfit means things have been known to get a bit hectic and not always work out. It also means you also get some interesting characters ;). On the flip side size often works in our favour. We don't all just zerg as one either but attack across a wide front most of the time (We did do a 3 platoon gal drop on the crown the other day which was fun).

If you want to get a better idea there are lots of videos on YouTube and the Outfit leader streams operations.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no doubt that I saw several [CONZ] tags, I just don't take any notice of outfit tags usually so I wouldn't remember it.

Thanks for the video links, I'll check them out once I get home today.
Entropy is not what it used to be.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im think bout starting to make some vids and such. Might even revive my Stream page or something. Always running platoons on Briggs AU and always working with new faces in them seeing as most of my platoon is constrcted of pubs. Still trying to train up a second leader at the meoment cause it always seems that everything goes to hell whenever I go to work od sleep. Personally hope that isnt really the case but it feels that way...

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile

Neyvn, could you come on? Everything has gone to shit in the platoon.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awesome to hear mate...
I am about to go to work but after Midnight (EST) I will be back into the Frey...
If your leader can save up 100 Certs, get him to buy the Command Channel ability, so that we can work together...

MVEE is a Large Outfit at this moment approaching 150 members, I am not sure if they are all active, because I mainly run PUB groups, having open Platoons for anyone to join and always offer the ability to join the Outfit if they enjoy themselves, most do...

I am currently the main commander of MVEE due to the fact that every time I come on I seem to be given the Platoon lead, I don't mind, and we always be taking a lot of ground when I am in charge, generally why people like me leading I think. But When I target one Nation, the other steamrolls the others, I switch to them and the previous takes back what we just took, I am in a constant struggle for control of Indar. I would really love some support when we do our attacks...

I have just joined MVEE. I was platooned with you guys two nights ago and I was impressed by your leadership and how the squad was organised. I am not a good shot (too much World of Tanks, not enough twitch-based FPS), but I am at your service.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like how I get the order to come onto the game due to everything going to shit...
Damn it guys, stop making me out to be great, I am only as good as my platoon that I lead...
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 826