Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089363 times)

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile

Me tonight: "Oh hey, there's Hemmingjay, I should pick him up with my shiny new liberator.  I'll just set down on this nice little bump beside this road"

10 seconds later I have slowly and painfully flipped my liberator over.

Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile

By the way, it's easy to flip Libs over. I learned that the hard way. I was even in the fucking warp gate.
Nothing important here, move along.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile

Could be worse. I've managed to make Mosquitos do the "Scyth falling down a hill sideways" thing.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You aren't a proper pilot it you haven't landed a plane, whipped out your repair tool, and then desperately chased your plane as it slid down a shallow slope.  ;)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

The Indar NC warpgate on Matherson has a problem with my aircraft. Over several days of trying, and several hundred resources, I have not gotten a single reaper in the air. Not a single one.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me tonight: "Oh hey, there's Hemmingjay, I should pick him up with my shiny new liberator.  I'll just set down on this nice little bump beside this road"

10 seconds later I have slowly and painfully flipped my liberator over.

You got bumped by a reaver and I felt bad about the whole thing.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

My new headphones make this game so much better.  I finally splurged on a good gaming headset and the bass is really prominent.  Fighting while a galaxy circles overhead is intense, there's just this droning boom over the soundscape, overwhelming everything else.
Shoes...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So today after work and before sleep...

I join my Platoon once again in AU Briggs Indar. TR and NC had equal footing between us yet all I could see was a TR Bio Lab surrounded by blue. If you have any clue what that means you stay away from it. Its a Deathtrap for anyone that enters...

So I take my platoon out on a capture spree. We had nearly 90% of the map taken back from the TR and the VS before they both started to become annoying again, someone most likely looked at the map or something. I parked my Platoon in front of the TR Warpgate at Crater Site or what ever it is, basicly you can see anything coming out of the Warpgate from there...

And they came...

In Mozzies...

In Prowlers...

ATVs and Sunders...

And we BLEW THEM UP!!!

It was only after nearly half of us had to call it a night before we started losing ground. And after that NC was controlling around 60% of the map...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.

I played for a bit yesterday and took heavy damage and landed and hopped out and a split second before my repair tool started working my plane exploded. Didn't kill me, but it hurt me pretty bad. I was then stuck behind enemy lines as a heavily wounded engineer. I made the best of the situation and put a turret up behind a position where they had a sunderer. I got at least ten kills before they managed to tag me in the head over the turret and kill me.
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

Ramming speed is traditionally approximately 110% of the theoretically possible maximum velocity.
actually, 230 kph normal without afterburner is possible if you lean forward just a bit and press space.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I find it amusing how there are tonnes of online games that are ment for meeting other people, yet i meet the most incredibly nice people on a war game with three factions. And that person was on another faction.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find it amusing how there are tonnes of online games that are ment for meeting other people, yet i meet the most incredibly nice people on a war game with three factions. And that person was on another faction.
I find that odd as from what I have seen from most things is almost all TR will teabag you even if you took out ten of them and they need two or more to take you down...
VS don't speak... Ever...
NC don't want to listen to reason and stand in front of spawn room doors and then wonder why their for killed them but they could hit them...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

The teabagging isn't about beating the odds.  It's about destroying rebels, no matter the cost.
Shoes...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I usually only Teabag when i defeated somebody in single combat.
Like that one time i killed a TR hoovy as medic during the Great NC Conquering of Esamir in the Auraxium Era.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile

I don't teabag. I just kill my target and move on to the next. Or get killed.
Nothing important here, move along.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 826