Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 655031 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #1605 on: October 29, 2013, 08:58:23 pm »

Calech, your Friend Safari type is Dark and you have Pawniard, Crawdaunt, and one other that I didn't find yet. Your Friend Safari is almost a carbon copy of Kanil's, though, so your third may be Liepard.

Also, anyone want a shiny Crawdaunt? I randomly found one while browsing Calech's Friend Safari and it's really nothing special. Just orange where the red should be and a bit of purple. Level 30 with perfect IVs in Defense and Special Attack, Shell Armor, and Careful nature. I can even give it a nickname if you want before we trade. If nobody wants it, it'll probably get Wonder Traded away eventually.
Also often called Boowells.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: October 29, 2013, 09:02:41 pm »

Calech, your Friend Safari type is Dark and you have Pawniard, Crawdaunt, and one other that I didn't find yet. Your Friend Safari is almost a carbon copy of Kanil's, though, so your third may be Liepard.

Also, anyone want a shiny Crawdaunt? I randomly found one while browsing Calech's Friend Safari and it's really nothing special. Just orange where the red should be and a bit of purple. Level 30 with perfect IVs in Defense and Special Attack, Shell Armor, and Careful nature. I can even give it a nickname if you want before we trade. If nobody wants it, it'll probably get Wonder Traded away eventually.
How common are decent Pokemon on Wonder Trade?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 09:08:50 pm by Elephant Parade »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: October 29, 2013, 09:03:13 pm »

Define decent...
It's FEF, not FEOF

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: October 29, 2013, 09:09:53 pm »

Define decent...

Something useful. Pretty much anything, other than stuff like freshly caught Lv. 10 Pokemon from the beginning.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: October 29, 2013, 09:19:21 pm »

I'll take it, I was thinking about training one anyway.  (Vellum)  I was inspired to look at it while reviewing smogon's Kingler page today.

I've also decided to breed up a good Venomoth, as poison is my fav typing and I want one of them on the team and venomoth is an improved 1st gen pokemon.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 09:21:19 pm by neotemplar »
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: October 29, 2013, 09:28:06 pm »

So what's it going to do, pass Quiver Dances?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: October 29, 2013, 09:48:23 pm »

Define decent...

Something useful. Pretty much anything, other than stuff like freshly caught Lv. 10 Pokemon from the beginning.

Probably except for legendaries. Occasionally, I ship off some Fennekins into the Wonder Trade, and I imagine a lot of breeders are doing the same with their rejects.

I'll take it, I was thinking about training one anyway.  (Vellum)  I was inspired to look at it while reviewing smogon's Kingler page today.

I've also decided to breed up a good Venomoth, as poison is my fav typing and I want one of them on the team and venomoth is an improved 1st gen pokemon.

Hmmm. You wouldn't happen to be friends with Sirus or Aklyon, would you? I'd like a Swadloon or a Petilil if you can get one. Preferably a Petilil. Otherwise, I'm pretty much fine with anything.

Nevermind. I found a Petilil on the GTS. Hit me up whenever I'm online and trade whatever.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:56:11 am by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: October 29, 2013, 09:55:16 pm »

Define decent...

I passed around a box or three of stuff (Mostly HA Eevees for Magic Bounce Espeon; I've been having terrible luck for the last few days, and only finally succeeded late yesterday), ended up with half a box to a box of exceptional Pokemon, including four starters, Hidden Ability Tangela and Espurr, Magikarp (which I hadn't caught yet), a Ditto (for Masuda-seekers), some late-game stuff that would have been great if I'd been earlier in the game, and a 3-IV Kangaskhan.  It's not terrible, especially since I was going to release it all otherwise and since it means that a bunch of people got some very nice Anticipation Eevees, but if you're looking for something specific, GTS is your best bet.  There are a surprising amount of HA Pokemon there, though some tend to go fast. 

vaaern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: October 30, 2013, 05:30:20 am »

I have beaten the elite four a few days ago (and quite easily) just wondering if anyone has seen my 3rd friend safari pokemon?

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: October 30, 2013, 05:41:25 am »

I have beaten the elite four a few days ago (and quite easily) just wondering if anyone has seen my 3rd friend safari pokemon?
Rock type, Pokemon available: Nosepass, Magcargo, Shuckle.

EDIT: oh speaking of the safari, Thanks Uniman for handing out Braixen, I now have a lovely Delphox with max Atk SpAtk and Speed IVs and is SpDef is no slouch either. That ATK IV may not help Delphox but once a get I female Torchic....well, yeah. Much appreciated.

Of those I expect shuckle to see a lot of wants but anyways

Can someone give me an opinion: Modest Ludicolo, should I train it for SpAtk & Speed or Hp/SpDef?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 05:54:24 am by RekkaAtsuma »
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: October 30, 2013, 05:51:34 am »

Dunno.

Are you planning to run a rain team? Then swift swim + max speed on him would be pretty good. Or he could be relatively tanky with rain dish (but Tentacruel is better for that given how much bulkier Tentacruel is.)

If you want to run a rain team, you need Politoed.

If you're not planning to get a rain team, I'm not sure what he's particularly good for given how mediocre his stats are and how small his movepool is. 70 base speed on its own isn't going to outspeed anything, and those def stats aren't going to help him survive even one sweeper move. I'm not sure getting SpDef on him would be wise either given that not only are two of his three weaknesses primarily physical based, but it still takes normal damage from almost everything else. You'd probably be better off getting an even balance of hp, spd, and def if you wanted to go tanky.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: October 30, 2013, 05:56:39 am »

Dunno.

Are you planning to run a rain team? Then swift swim + max speed on him would be pretty good. Or he could be relatively tanky with rain dish (but Tentacruel is better for that given how much bulkier Tentacruel is.)

If you want to run a rain team, you need Politoed.

If you're not planning to get a rain team, I'm not sure what he's particularly good for given how mediocre his stats are and how small his movepool is. 70 base speed on its own isn't going to outspeed anything, and those def stats aren't going to help him survive even one sweeper move.
He's there to abuse my Opponent's Rain*, I don't use weather myself and alot of my team suffers badly during rain Ludicolo is an add-on to use during rain onset by my foe. and is one of the very few rain-powered pokemon I'll use.
---Of course it'll have other uses too.
* EDIT = I have a local friend whose entire team could benefit from rain, and would crush my team during that weather, so Ludicolo is a need to counter that. And from what I hear Rain is quite common in competitive MP, even though I'm casual MP, others aren't so I just wanna be ready.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 05:59:55 am by RekkaAtsuma »

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 30, 2013, 06:20:10 am »

By the way, I recently beat the E4, so what's my third Friend Safari pokémon?

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: October 30, 2013, 06:31:00 am »

By the way, I recently beat the E4, so what's my third Friend Safari pokémon?
I'd tell you but you'd have to add me....My FC is in OP.
And I'd really like a Metagross so please do so.

carabide

• Bay Watcher
  • Want to see my Wabbajack?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: October 30, 2013, 11:39:45 am »

I have a metang and a few beldum infants, if you want.

And if anyone has a bulbasaur with chlorophyll, a would love you forever.
Diagnosis screen: Inoperable rot in the head.

Urist McPeasantDoctor: WE NEED TO AMPUTATE!
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 463