Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632527 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS
« Reply #345 on: August 01, 2012, 02:29:13 am »

Cardiac arrest? Close enough. Anyway, reach out with my abomination hand thing and rip out the sphere's core, destroying it. With my other hand, shoot ansontan2000 with my Bruce Lee gun.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Obdura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 01, 2012, 02:35:52 am »

DANG.

BEING A CRIME AGAINST NATURE, UNNATURALLY REVERT BACK TO PREVIOUS STATE BEFORE CRUSHING

IF NOT SPLIT FROM YOINK AND BURST OUT OF PILE OF FLESH AS NORMAL AVERAGE JOE KNIGHT

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2012, 02:43:36 am »

FLY AROUND ORB AND POOP ON IT IN AN ATTEMPT TO JAM LASER.
(6) IT JAMS, THEN OVERHEATS. THE HEAT IS JETTISONED DIRECTLY AT YOU. IT'S NOT A PLEASANT FEELING.

Cardiac arrest? Close enough. Anyway, reach out with my abomination hand thing and rip out the sphere's core, destroying it. With my other hand, shoot ansontan2000 with my Bruce Lee gun.
(1) YOU GIVE YOUR HAND A NASTY BRUISE AGAINST THE ORBS EXTERIOR. (3) A TINY BRUCE LEE POPS OUT, THEN BRUISES HIS THIGHS.

DANG.

BEING A CRIME AGAINST NATURE, UNNATURALLY REVERT BACK TO PREVIOUS STATE BEFORE CRUSHING

IF NOT SPLIT FROM YOINK AND BURST OUT OF PILE OF FLESH AS NORMAL AVERAGE JOE KNIGHT

(1, 2) YOU FAIL BOTH. THATS GOTTA STING.

BOSS TURN
An ominous purple glow emanates from it.

BOSS STATUS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MINIONS
ARENA STATUS

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 01, 2012, 02:45:43 am »

DIVEBOMB ORB. TELL SELF AM DA BOMB, SEE IF TRUE.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2012, 02:55:07 am »

SIDLE OVER TO MY BOSS, ASK HIM HIS HEALTH STATUS AND WHAT HE'D PLAN TO DO WITH THESE PESKY, DETERMINED 'HEROES'.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 01, 2012, 02:56:08 am »

Pull out a high caliber sniper rifle, and blow Xantalos' head off for the love of god!
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2012, 03:00:52 am »

DIVEBOMB ORB. TELL SELF AM DA BOMB, SEE IF TRUE.
(5) IT IS TRUE. THROUGH HEROIC SELF SACRIFICE, YOU SHATTER THE ORB, AND ONCE AGAIN, YOU DON'T WIN THE RTD YET.

SIDLE OVER TO MY BOSS, ASK HIM HIS HEALTH STATUS AND WHAT HE'D PLAN TO DO WITH THESE PESKY, DETERMINED 'HEROES'.
IT'S BUSY, WAITING FOR THE GM TO GIVE IT A FINAL FORM.

Pull out a high caliber sniper rifle, and blow Xantalos' head off for the love of god!
(3) BITS AND PIECES FLY OFF, BUT HIS CRANIUM MOSTLY STAYS INTACT.

BOSS TURN
The orbs shards rattle for a moment, then reform the orb. The top and bottom of the orb slowly slide open, and white energy slowly courses out of the holes, up into the earth and down into the demonic soil. The stream of energy is growing more intense, but you get the feeling this is a cutscene.

BOSS STATUS
MINIONS
ARENA STATUS

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2012, 03:02:25 am »

Interrupt non-interactive cutscene by poking the boss.

"Hey, bro. I'd not like to interrupt and all, but how d'you feel about them pesky heroes and their determination to smash us into oblivion...because we exist, y'know?

"Oh, and do you have a health bar?"

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2012, 03:03:09 am »

RUN OVER GREENSTAR'S WIFE AGAIN ON THE WAY TO MCDONALDS.  EAT HAPPY MEAL TO REGAIN FULL HEALTH WHILE WATCHING CUT SCENE
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Obdura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2012, 03:07:29 am »

SLITHER TO THE HEROES' AID AND BE USEFUL FOR ONCE, DISTRIBUTING BAGS OF POPCORN FURTHERING ENJOYMENT OF CUTSCENE

HURL GIANT CHUNK OF FLESH/CRUSHED ARMOR PIECE AT DIRG TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS OUT OF MORBID CURIOSITY

HOBNOB WITH THE GRIM REAPER HIMSELF IN ORDER TO OBTAIN (UN)RIGHTEOUS NEW FORM OF MY VERY OWN

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 01, 2012, 03:10:13 am »

BE REBORN AS META-PHOENIX. EMPOWER HEROIC ALLIES WITH FLAME ENCHANTMENTS AND RESISTANCE DURING CUTSCENE.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2012, 03:10:42 am »

Love of God...perfect! Get married to Christian God using undeniable charm as a hybrid Terry Crews/Teddy Roosevelt abomination with his head blown apart, then divorce God, getting all His powers in exchange for letting Him keep the kids (don't ask).

Use god powers to annihilate everything except me, while fixing my handsome cranium.
Sig! Onol

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 01, 2012, 03:22:21 am »

Interrupt non-interactive cutscene by poking the boss.

"Hey, bro. I'd not like to interrupt and all, but how d'you feel about them pesky heroes and their determination to smash us into oblivion...because we exist, y'know?

"Oh, and do you have a health bar?"

(2) HE IGNORES YOU.

RUN OVER GREENSTAR'S WIFE AGAIN ON THE WAY TO MCDONALDS.  EAT HAPPY MEAL TO REGAIN FULL HEALTH WHILE WATCHING CUT SCENE
(1) GREENSTARS WIFE IS THROUGH WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. SHE GRABS YOUR CAR, AND HURLS YOU INTO MCDONALDS, SCREAMING LIKE A MADWOMAN. SHE THEN GRABS GREENSTARS, TELLING HIM THAT IF HE CHEATS ON HER, IT WILL LOOK LIKE THAT, BUT WORSE.(5) HAPPY MEAL OBTAINED! HEALTH RESTORED!

SLITHER TO THE HEROES' AID AND BE USEFUL FOR ONCE, DISTRIBUTING BAGS OF POPCORN FURTHERING ENJOYMENT OF CUTSCENE

HURL GIANT CHUNK OF FLESH/CRUSHED ARMOR PIECE AT DIRG TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS OUT OF MORBID CURIOSITY

HOBNOB WITH THE GRIM REAPER HIMSELF IN ORDER TO OBTAIN (UN)RIGHTEOUS NEW FORM OF MY VERY OWN

(1,1,1) YOU SUFFER CRITICAL EXISTANCE FAILURE, AND THE GM SMITES YOU OUT OF THE GAME.

BE REBORN AS META-PHOENIX. EMPOWER HEROIC ALLIES WITH FLAME ENCHANTMENTS AND RESISTANCE DURING CUTSCENE.
(5) YOU HURTLE FROM THE SKY, A GREAT EAGLE FORMED OF FLAME. YOU LAND NEXT TO YOUR COMPANIONS, AND EMBUE THEM WITH YOUR POWER. (5) A FLAMING WALL FORMS AROUND THEM, BEFORE CONDENSING INTO A SMALL RUNE UPON THEIR FOREHEAD.

Love of God...perfect! Get married to Christian God using undeniable charm as a hybrid Terry Crews/Teddy Roosevelt abomination with his head blown apart, then divorce God, getting all His powers in exchange for letting Him keep the kids (don't ask).

Use god powers to annihilate everything except me, while fixing my handsome cranium.
(6) GOD DOMESTICALLY ABUSES YOU. WHAT WITH IT BEING GOD AND ALL, YOU'RE VAPORIZED DAMN NEAR INSTANTLY. KIND OF A DOUCHEBAG FOR BEING A GOD.

BOSS TURN
By now, the energy is taking on a more corporeal form. Gaining mass from the air and earth around it, its texture shifts into that of granite. The reassembled orb hurtles up the beam of energy, and behind it, the energy expands. It forms a massive tower, stretching from hell to the heavens. Upon it, hieroglyphs and symbols of all sorts are carved. Massive curving stairs rise from the earth, fitted to the tower. The symbols begin glowing a soft purple light.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Heroes, are you prepared? HeHeHeHeHa!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 01, 2012, 03:24:12 am »

((I swear that 2 was pre-rolled.  :P))

Try to abolish the heroes' concept of cheating the final boss' system! No artifacts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 01, 2012, 03:28:06 am »

Sorry, Tiruin :P

Possess the boss' energy thing and form it into the shape of Fred Rogers.
Get everyone the f*ck out of my neighborhood.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 232