Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632529 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1560 on: October 02, 2012, 12:28:18 am »

As the rebellion grew, Misko moved from the United States and into more divine matters. As his attention to his own mortal followers weakened, the rebellion grew. And Corai obtained control of the United States once more, only to be shot back down by Misko's conservative might.

Only for the rebellion to start anew.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: October 02, 2012, 12:28:39 am »

Judging from the amount of posturing going on, Misko and I are the same thing from different times. Also, you misspelled 'your'.
THEN WHY CAN'T WE JUST FREAKING AGREE TO CO BACK IN TIME AND END LOVE?
BUT WE ARE. I'M GOING TO CONSUME EVERYTHING, AND YOU'LL ATTACK THEM IN TANDEM WITH ME.

Everything would include Misko.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: October 02, 2012, 12:31:45 am »

Judging from the amount of posturing going on, Misko and I are the same thing from different times. Also, you misspelled 'your'.
THEN WHY CAN'T WE JUST FREAKING AGREE TO CO BACK IN TIME AND END LOVE?
BUT WE ARE. I'M GOING TO CONSUME EVERYTHING, AND YOU'LL ATTACK THEM IN TANDEM WITH ME.

Everything would include Misko.
We're the same being, though. Me eating him or vice versa would just double our power. Also, how do you do that amazing unnecessary eldritch text form?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: October 02, 2012, 12:32:07 am »

Okay, allies, shit is getting serious. We NEED to get to the beggining of time, You can do as you wish there, but Just support this one action, m'kay?

THE GOP? I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
UNIFY ALL EVIL UNDER MY OUR BANNER.
FORGE MASSIVE ARMIES OF DARKNESS
NUKE APERTURE. NUKE IT SO HARD THAT REALITY IS SUCKED INTOTHE BEGINING OF TIME, DESTABILIZING EXISTANCE.

OKAY, HOW ABOUT THIS THEN? tHIS GOOD WITH EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO RID ALL EXISTANCE OF LOVE, AND LEAVE IT A TATTERED, BROKEN SHELL THAT CAN BE EASILY DIVIDED AND BUILT ON FOR OUR EMPIRES.

Seriously, just help this action.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:33:48 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: October 02, 2012, 12:32:42 am »

Okay, allies, shit is getting serious. We NEED to get to the beggining of time, You can do as you wish there, but Just support this one action, m'kay?

THE GOP? I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
UNIFY ALL EVIL UNDER MY OUR BANNER.
FORGE MASSIVE ARMIES OF DARKNESS
NUKE APERTURE. NUKE IT SO HARD THAT REALITY IS SUCKED INTOTHE BEGINING OF TIME, DESTABILIZING EXISTANCE.
OKAY, HOW ABOUT THIS THEN? tHIS GOOD WITH EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO RID ALL EXISTANCE OF LOVE, AND LEAVE IT A TATTERED, BROKEN SHELL THAT CAN BE EASILY DIVIDED AND BUILT ON FOR OUR EMPIRES.

Seriously, just help this action.

SABOTAGE THIS ACTION.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: October 02, 2012, 12:33:48 am »

Everse to X-3

All shall be thrown into eternal chaos! Everything! there will be no love, no peace, no happiness, only the eternal screaming rage of Us

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: October 02, 2012, 12:35:26 am »

We're the same being, though. Me eating him or vice versa would just double our power. Also, how do you do that amazing unnecessary eldritch text form?

Bitch, I'm Tzeentch. I just willed it to be, and the past provides.

I̸̧͖̼̼̜͉ͬ͋ͨ̆͌͝'̬̦̙̮͇̒ͣͧd̖̦̝ͤ̈̊ ̆̈́̄͏̵̭̜̰̥͍͓̯͟t͈̹͖̘͎̓ͪ̚͠ę̭̘͔͈̗̘ͯͧ͟ͅļ̷̱͙̼͍̩͔ͮͪͦ̽ͮͨ̚l̛̤͚̪͒̔̅͌͐͊͋͛ ̿̃͗ͨ̀̓̾̂͏̤̦̠͖͈͠͠y̔̆҉̹̜̣̝͘ö̬͖̣̣̞́͋̒ͧ̂͂̿uͫ̃͏̝̻̹͔̗̝̹̪,̣̮͍̯̣͚ͨ̈́ͮ͡ͅ ̸ͫͮ̃̏́ͭͫ͗҉̖̻̯͎͇b̸͈̖̪̟̠ͪͣ̿̆̔̚͝ụ̘ͬͨ͐̑̈́ͣ̓̀t̸͇̼̻̭̤́̊͗ͫ ̸̶̛̝͙̤͓̣̉̿̏ͮ̀̃ͅt̢̢͙̩̠̖̪̹͑ͯ̍h͕͉̳̋̍͊ͫͨe̩̬ͮ̇ͭn̢̗̳ͥ̑̎ ̴̳̝̙͈ͣ̒͌͘͢t̴͖͈̣̩̣̰̐̾͗͂̎́͢h̤͈͇͈͎̰̫͕̏̌̎̋ͩ͆̓i̧̖̜̹͓͓̠ͨͫ͊́ͅs͚̉͌̑̄ͪͪ ̝͉̼̘͚͚͊̂̃͑͆͛̈́͆͘͡w͖̱̾̌̀ͣ̽͒́͠h̴̠̻̟͖͑ͫ́̚͡o̰̱̺̤̅̓ͅl̝̥̣̟̳̜̍͒͒ͬ̒ͭ́̚͠e̸͚͎̔ͣͅ ͓̫͚̼͓͕ͦ̔ͨ̃̉̀ͅͅt̿̔ͭ̂҉͚̹̜̩̥̟̪̭h̸̏̇͌͂̒ͦͬͧ̕҉̫̜ͅr̫̟̮̙̄ͮ͆̒̀̆̿́͡ě̷͖̜̯̑̽̑́̀͘a̝͇̜̫ͣ̏d̘̐̈̉̇͘ͅ ̵̧͙͚̣̲͍̰̲ͪ̃̒̅ͥ͜w̷̩̼̘̥̦̮̣̪̟̆̆ͥ̓́̈́̋͗̏͜o͕͍͙̞̗͉̲̍ͯ̌ͣu̧͚̐̆̓ͭ̔͜l̪̩̼̺̰̥ͯ̇͊͗͐d͍̖͚̮̲͇̪́ ̬͈̥̳͔̰̓d̛̞̦͙͔̼́̊̈́ͤͪͥͮ̚é̉͌͏̩̰̯̞̟̫̬̗͠ṿ͕̪̺̻̱̟͆ͫ͘̕ō̴̢̩͇͇̆̈́l̩̪̂ͭ̿͌̀ͬͨv̵͒ͦ̅͝͏͙̘̳̱e̴̞͇̜͕͍̟̠ͨ͊̋ͭͣ̽ ̶̯̘̠̮̥͑̿ͮͅi̸̤̫̝ͩͧͣn͚̒ͣ̌ͦ̍̀t̻̻̗͖̾ȍ̴̡̩̐̏̓́͗ͧ̇ ̴̞͉͕̜̟͉͎͗ͥ̕ͅi̡̡͚̦͚̻̯̜̫̖̓̿̅̀t̠͙̹̫͙̦̱̥̊̃̿ͯ͋ͨ̏͘͠.̴̮͇̣̆ͥ̐.̵̲̣̤̪̬̪̖͙̇̉ͫ̚͡.̢̺̝̼̫̑͆̔ͬͯ͆̀͢

It is really hard to type on a keyboard with infinite keys...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: October 02, 2012, 12:36:11 am »

Everse to X-3
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? i SPEAK NOT YOR BERZERKER DIALECT.

All shall be thrown into eternal chaos! Everything! there will be no love, no peace, no happiness, only the eternal screaming rage of Us
YOUR RAGE WILL BE WASTED UNLESS WE TRAVERSE BACK TO THE BEGINING. 1UP MY ACTION.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: October 02, 2012, 12:36:52 am »

I̸̧͖̼̼̜͉ͬ͋ͨ̆͌͝'̬̦̙̮͇̒ͣͧd̖̦̝ͤ̈̊ ̆̈́̄͏̵̭̜̰̥͍͓̯͟t͈̹͖̘͎̓ͪ̚͠ę̭̘͔͈̗̘ͯͧ͟ͅļ̷̱͙̼͍̩͔ͮͪͦ̽ͮͨ̚l̛̤͚̪͒̔̅͌͐͊͋͛ ̿̃͗ͨ̀̓̾̂͏̤̦̠͖͈͠͠y̔̆҉̹̜̣̝͘ö̬͖̣̣̞́͋̒ͧ̂͂̿uͫ̃͏̝̻̹͔̗̝̹̪,̣̮͍̯̣͚ͨ̈́ͮ͡ͅ ̸ͫͮ̃̏́ͭͫ͗҉̖̻̯͎͇b̸͈̖̪̟̠ͪͣ̿̆̔̚͝ụ̘ͬͨ͐̑̈́ͣ̓̀t̸͇̼̻̭̤́̊͗ͫ ̸̶̛̝͙̤͓̣̉̿̏ͮ̀̃ͅt̢̢͙̩̠̖̪̹͑ͯ̍h͕͉̳̋̍͊ͫͨe̩̬ͮ̇ͭn̢̗̳ͥ̑̎ ̴̳̝̙͈ͣ̒͌͘͢t̴͖͈̣̩̣̰̐̾͗͂̎́͢h̤͈͇͈͎̰̫͕̏̌̎̋ͩ͆̓i̧̖̜̹͓͓̠ͨͫ͊́ͅs͚̉͌̑̄ͪͪ ̝͉̼̘͚͚͊̂̃͑͆͛̈́͆͘͡w͖̱̾̌̀ͣ̽͒́͠h̴̠̻̟͖͑ͫ́̚͡o̰̱̺̤̅̓ͅl̝̥̣̟̳̜̍͒͒ͬ̒ͭ́̚͠e̸͚͎̔ͣͅ ͓̫͚̼͓͕ͦ̔ͨ̃̉̀ͅͅt̿̔ͭ̂҉͚̹̜̩̥̟̪̭h̸̏̇͌͂̒ͦͬͧ̕҉̫̜ͅr̫̟̮̙̄ͮ͆̒̀̆̿́͡ě̷͖̜̯̑̽̑́̀͘a̝͇̜̫ͣ̏d̘̐̈̉̇͘ͅ ̵̧͙͚̣̲͍̰̲ͪ̃̒̅ͥ͜w̷̩̼̘̥̦̮̣̪̟̆̆ͥ̓́̈́̋͗̏͜o͕͍͙̞̗͉̲̍ͯ̌ͣu̧͚̐̆̓ͭ̔͜l̪̩̼̺̰̥ͯ̇͊͗͐d͍̖͚̮̲͇̪́ ̬͈̥̳͔̰̓d̛̞̦͙͔̼́̊̈́ͤͪͥͮ̚é̉͌͏̩̰̯̞̟̫̬̗͠ṿ͕̪̺̻̱̟͆ͫ͘̕ō̴̢̩͇͇̆̈́l̩̪̂ͭ̿͌̀ͬͨv̵͒ͦ̅͝͏͙̘̳̱e̴̞͇̜͕͍̟̠ͨ͊̋ͭͣ̽ ̶̯̘̠̮̥͑̿ͮͅi̸̤̫̝ͩͧͣn͚̒ͣ̌ͦ̍̀t̻̻̗͖̾ȍ̴̡̩̐̏̓́͗ͧ̇ ̴̞͉͕̜̟͉͎͗ͥ̕ͅi̡̡͚̦͚̻̯̜̫̖̓̿̅̀t̠͙̹̫͙̦̱̥̊̃̿ͯ͋ͨ̏͘͠.̴̮͇̣̆ͥ̐.̵̲̣̤̪̬̪̖͙̇̉ͫ̚͡.̢̺̝̼̫̑͆̔ͬͯ͆̀͢

But eldritch teeeeeexxxxxxttttttt. PM me? Please?
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: October 02, 2012, 12:37:58 am »

ALL WILL BE DECIMATED. THERE WILL BE NO BEGINING. THERE WILL BE NO END.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: October 02, 2012, 12:38:44 am »

The thought of an Eldritch being begging like a child amuses me. Tzeentch grants you his boon.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: October 02, 2012, 12:40:42 am »

The thought of an Eldritch being begging like a child amuses me. Tzeentch grants you his boon.
*Gives hired baby tree fitty* Thanks for the whining.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: October 02, 2012, 12:43:06 am »

*Gives hired baby tree fitty* Thanks for the whining.
EHY DO AL OF YOU HATE PROGRESS? WE NEED TO UNITE TO GO BACK, SHE BUILT A SHIELD LAST TURN.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: October 02, 2012, 12:43:44 am »

EHY DO AL OF YOU HATE PROGRESS? WE NEED TO UNITE TO GO BACK, SHE BUILT A SHIELD LAST TURN.

SSSSH! ADULTS ARE TALKING!
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: October 02, 2012, 12:44:17 am »

Abolish the concept of time, and we win.

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 232