Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 510

Author Topic: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say  (Read 1007304 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say
« Reply #3240 on: December 14, 2012, 01:57:55 pm »

Hitler's either in the worst possible torment, or the devil said "I like the cut of your jib" and gave him a job.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: December 14, 2012, 02:11:42 pm »

Best part would be giving him a job where he has to clean out the cells of the Jewish inhabitants.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: December 14, 2012, 02:16:16 pm »

Best part would be giving him a job where he has to clean out the cells of the Jewish inhabitants.
hah! jews don't go to hell, that's for atheists and muslims

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: December 14, 2012, 10:06:50 pm »

And dem evul migrants!
Actually, I'm pretty sure that only Mormons go to heaven, according to South Park, which we can all implicitly trust as bearer of the truth. It's why I don't watch Oprah; her lady parts may be tracking their viewers.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: December 15, 2012, 01:36:12 am »

And dem evul migrants!
Actually, I'm pretty sure that only Mormons go to heaven, according to South Park, which we can all implicitly trust as bearer of the truth. It's why I don't watch Oprah; her lady parts may be tracking their viewers.
Silly Xantalos, Don;t you know? There are THREE heavans. One for TRUE MORMONS, one For regular good christians, and one for bad people and non-christians. and then one hell for people who are opposed or rejected jesus.

So, keep in mind,in Mormon religion Anne Frank is in the same Heavan as Hitler.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: December 15, 2012, 01:54:09 am »

And dem evul migrants!
Silly Xantalos, Don;t you know? There are THREE heavans. One for TRUE MORMONS, one For regular good christians, and one for bad people and non-christians. and then one hell for people who are opposed or rejected jesus.

So, keep in mind,in Mormon religion Anne Frank is in the same Heavan as Hitler.

I don't think it was necessary to keep the same error : it's not Mormons. There's no need for a M. Just say "mormons".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: December 15, 2012, 02:30:09 am »

I don't think it was necessary to keep the same error : it's not Mormons. There's no need for a M. Just say "mormons".
Um, "Mormons" without an m would be "orons," and that's a very unclear word.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: December 15, 2012, 02:41:03 am »

But if you change the o by a c, the r by a 'a', remove the second o, replace the n by a t, it gives "cats" !

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: December 15, 2012, 02:49:44 am »

But if you change the o by a c, the r by a 'a', remove the second o, replace the n by a t, it gives "cats" !
Mormons = cats?

The thought of the thermonuclear mormonsplosion is a very strange thought, indeed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: December 15, 2012, 02:55:24 am »

Mormons = cats?

The thought of the thermonuclear mormonsplosion is a very strange thought, indeed.
Well, I guess they could be both. But in what heaven do they end ? Or maybe they're buddhist morcats, and they reincarnate in ... something that goes in a regular Heaven/Hell.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: December 15, 2012, 02:57:19 am »

Mormons = cats?

Well, I guess they could be both. But in what heaven do they end ? Or maybe they're buddhist morcats, and they reincarnate in ... something that goes in a regular Heaven/Hell.
They reincarnate as Sims. THE HORROR.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: December 15, 2012, 03:02:35 am »

Mormons = cats?

They reincarnate as Sims. THE HORROR.
They then drown in the drowning chamber swimming pool and go to hell because they're doing "crack crack".
How to get an evil-doer from a peaceful morcat.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3252 on: December 15, 2012, 04:24:17 am »

Maybe the person being sentenced knew they were screwed, and as the grim finality of the situation swept over them, they made it determined for it to be as undignified as possible...
But, what if hell is a nice place and he's just wishing for the victim of the crime a happy future? That'd be sad :(
According to some classic rock bands, Hell is not a bad place to be. :P
Hell has the gambling, the booze, the drugs, most of the good music, and almost all of the cool people. There's also the bit about the opportunity to stab Hitler in the face once a day for the rest of eternity.
*Plus immortality. Aw yeah.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: December 15, 2012, 06:59:13 am »

The Stupid Thread 2: Return of Hitler-Stabbing

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #3254 on: December 15, 2012, 09:19:03 am »

Cats don't got to heaven anyway, it's straight up stated in the bible that animals have no souls, and were basically placed on earth so Adam could do whatever the fuck he wanted with them, for man has dominion over beast.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 510