Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 510

Author Topic: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say  (Read 1004538 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say
« Reply #3495 on: January 18, 2013, 01:49:57 pm »

Breaking news: I am lazy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: January 18, 2013, 03:14:41 pm »

Breaking news: I am lazy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You hear that? That's the sound of the worlds of ten thousand people being shattered.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: January 18, 2013, 04:27:30 pm »

Quote from: Tom Selleck
I am the NRA.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: January 18, 2013, 04:54:53 pm »

I am the NRA.
And I am the Air Force.

NOW BOW BEFORE ME MORTAL OR FIRE SHALL RAIN FROM THE SKIES!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Lich180

• Bay Watcher
  • Avatar by PlutoniumApe, "Urist McGuyFieri"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: January 18, 2013, 06:42:58 pm »

The tax guys at HR block are whining because the governor of Michigan took out several tax breaks we had last year.

I'm sorry, but I think Michigan being one of the few states entering a period of prosperity due to cost cutting measures is worth not having as much back for state taxes.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: January 18, 2013, 07:23:00 pm »

I am the NRA.
And I am the Air Force.

NOW BOW BEFORE ME MORTAL OR FIRE SHALL RAIN FROM THE SKIES!
Come at me bro, I'm behind seven proxies.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: January 19, 2013, 01:06:58 am »

The tax guys at HR block are whining because the governor of Michigan took out several tax breaks we had last year.

I'm sorry, but I think Michigan being one of the few states entering a period of prosperity due to cost cutting measures is worth not having as much back for state taxes.
We are? Where!? Over here in Battle Creek, we're still death-spiralling, what with all the abandoned stores and further closing businesses (and factories.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: January 19, 2013, 08:44:04 am »

We are? Where!? Over here in Battle Creek, we're still death-spiralling, what with all the abandoned stores and further closing businesses (and factories.)

Grand Rapids is also still shit, although I will say it has gotten better. I attribute none of this to Snyder, it must be said.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: January 20, 2013, 05:13:46 am »

You don't need to go to school to be a tattoo artist, you just have to be good at giving tattoos,
like programming, you don't have to go to school to be a programmer, you just have to be good at programming,
but going to school for it def. helps both of those jobs.

and I tried having a female friend once, it turned out though that she was trying to sex me, we were friends for like 2 years and I considered her one of my best friends, then she tried to make a move on me and I told her I didn't want to date her because then I might lose her as a friend (if something happened like we broke up, etc.)
turns out thats not what she wanted to hear, and now we don't talk or hang out anymore,
looking back I should have just dated her, because she was super awesome, and now she's going out with some douche.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: January 20, 2013, 05:17:31 am »

You don't need to go to school to be a tattoo artist, you just have to be good at giving tattoos,
like programming, you don't have to go to school to be a programmer, you just have to be good at programming,

You know... I read this over and over again and I cannot tell if this is "The stupidest thing" or if it is just the lead in to the stupidest thing.

looking back I should have just dated her, because she was super awesome, and now she's going out with some douche

She wanted a physical relationship and you were a bit too much in the friend zone for that.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: January 20, 2013, 05:20:03 am »

You know... I read this over and over again and I cannot tell if this is "The stupidest thing" or if it is just the lead in to the stupidest thing.

over 30% of profession programmers never went to school for it.
and I'm sure the percentage for professional tattoo artists is even higher.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: January 20, 2013, 10:17:10 am »

I once said "The last thing I ever want to do is die".
I thought it was entirely valid as my friend face-palmed. We all have slow moments.

Last year in first year of uni, some friends and I went to a huge kegger. We brought a kid from our floor who hid in his room 24/7 to try to help him make friends. It turned out horrible. We were talking to a bunch of people. He turns around and says, "Hey guys, wanna hear a quote?" Everyone listened as he made this super awkward pause because he didn't realize you don't need permission or perfect attention at a party.

Then he says "I once heard Gandhi say 'Bitches ain't nothing but tricks and hoes, and you'll have haters who hate and heaters who heat'".

That instantly killed conversation and everyone left our group. The guy who said the quote was puzzled as my friends and I were close to crying from laughter at the ridiculous stupidity.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:19:06 am by Immortal »

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: January 20, 2013, 12:25:33 pm »

Was the kid okay Immortal? He sound slike he could easily have consistently been the butt of the joke, and that doesn't end well.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

LibidoMax

• Bay Watcher
  • Noble in body and mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: January 29, 2013, 10:02:39 pm »

I once said "The last thing I ever want to do is die".
I thought it was entirely valid as my friend face-palmed. We all have slow moments.

Last year in first year of uni, some friends and I went to a huge kegger. We brought a kid from our floor who hid in his room 24/7 to try to help him make friends. It turned out horrible. We were talking to a bunch of people. He turns around and says, "Hey guys, wanna hear a quote?" Everyone listened as he made this super awkward pause because he didn't realize you don't need permission or perfect attention at a party.

Then he says "I once heard Gandhi say 'Bitches ain't nothing but tricks and hoes, and you'll have haters who hate and heaters who heat'".

That instantly killed conversation and everyone left our group. The guy who said the quote was puzzled as my friends and I were close to crying from laughter at the ridiculous stupidity.
My sides  :P
That which does not kill me...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: January 31, 2013, 12:20:24 am »

(bumperstickers seen on the back of a truck in front of me on my way home)
I miss Robert E Lee
Lee surrendered...I didn't! *insert image of a soldier carrying a Confederate flag here*
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 510