Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 111474 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* TRAINER TIP: DON'T GRAB FIRE
« Reply #420 on: December 22, 2012, 09:25:57 pm »

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Nacho scans the area for his next opponent, his eyes eventually locking onto Dawn.
"How very sad...
Tara!  Why don't you go share some of your drink with that poor girl over there.  She looks like she could use a friend.
In the meantime..."
Nacho will use GIGA IMPACT on May's other Pokemon, Sceptile!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 22, 2012, 10:11:44 pm »

Tell Gumshoe to use Evidence! on Emboar. Use Logic Chess on Emboar.
Oh and you forgot to give the +1 bonus to Gumshoe last turn.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 22, 2012, 10:44:11 pm »

Lou uses Flamethrower on Sceptile!

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 23, 2012, 10:01:42 am »

Edit:
Regigias (ally): Crush the depressed Dawn.
G.M: Brainwash Nacho's mind,controlling his next turn!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 10:47:48 am by detective1412 »

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #424 on: December 24, 2012, 04:53:05 am »

[5] You perk up, and run up to where Swampert USED to be. Until he melted. But he's still a liquid! You decide to grab a convenient bucket, and you fill it to the brim with Ex-Swampert water! You run up to Charizard who doesn't seem to be looking!
[6 Vs. 6-1] Charizard senses something, and turns around, just in time to watch his tail fizzle out! He screams and tries to claw you with his last remaining energy!
[2-1 Vs. 4+1] The fire-beast gets incredibly dizzy just before he can bring his arm down. He stumbles a bit, searching for something that could re-ignite his flame. His gaze falls on Lou. The Flamethrower! He stumbles wearily towards the Janitor!
[4-1-2 Vs. 6] He fails to notice the barrier, and his feet fly out from under him. Arms flailing, he collapses to the ground, unmoving. He melts into a bubbling goo, right before Lou's eyes.

I kinda just stand there, watching Charizard fade. I very nearly shed a tear, but my sorrow turns to disgust as its corpse putrifies and burns away.

Good night sweet fire-beast. You were a terrible starter.

I throw up in my mouth a little.

RED pulls the brim of his hat down, in shame for the pathetic animal. He pulls out another Pokeball, sending out Blastoise, with 268/268 HP, and Aqua Tail, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, and Hydro Pump!

Blastoise uses Rain Dance!
[5] It started Raining Furiously!

RaN: Ignore Blastoise. Punch Red in the face.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:30:16 pm by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 24, 2012, 07:08:51 am »

Also, they don't count in our kill count?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 24, 2012, 11:53:16 am »

Also, they don't count in our kill count?
Dammit. I KNEW I forgot something!
As for Gumshoe's bonus, eh. It would've killed Genesect anyway.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 01, 2013, 12:05:34 pm »

Welp. Updating today, hopefully Caerwyn posts before Noon. otherwise, Gloriokal will be sleeping. Or something related to that.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 01, 2013, 03:45:47 pm »

Gloriokal and co will now practice hippo-riding!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 17, 2013, 12:11:28 am »

Reminder.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* Now with 47% more actual updates!
« Reply #430 on: January 17, 2013, 02:40:56 pm »

Swear.
Convert Red to my side. Or some other Boss.

Holding his Tazer-thingy-ma-jigger at the ready, Harold charges through the fray, ducking and weaving past the monstrous beasts stomping around. Eventually, he makes his way to Red, who is sitting on the ground, barely looking out past his hat brim.
[3+1 Vs. 6]
"Uh, sir? May I speak to you for a moment?"
Suddenly, the Pokemon Trainer leaps up, and hurls a steel Ultra Ball at the Scientist!
[1 Vs. 1] The heavy metal ball plinks off of Harold's shoe, harmlessly...
[5] You perk up, and run up to where Swampert USED to be. Until he melted. But he's still a liquid! You decide to grab a convenient bucket, and you fill it to the brim with Ex-Swampert water! You run up to Charizard who doesn't seem to be looking!
[6 Vs. 6-1] Charizard senses something, and turns around, just in time to watch his tail fizzle out! He screams and tries to claw you with his last remaining energy!
[2-1 Vs. 4+1] The fire-beast gets incredibly dizzy just before he can bring his arm down. He stumbles a bit, searching for something that could re-ignite his flame. His gaze falls on Lou. The Flamethrower! He stumbles wearily towards the Janitor!
[4-1-2 Vs. 6] He fails to notice the barrier, and his feet fly out from under him. Arms flailing, he collapses to the ground, unmoving. He melts into a bubbling goo, right before Lou's eyes.

I kinda just stand there, watching Charizard's fade. I very nearly shed a tear, but my sorrow turns to disgust as its corpse putrifies and burns away.

Good night sweet fire-beast. You were a terrible starter.

I throw up in my mouth a little.

RED pulls the brim of his hat down, in shame for the pathetic animal. He pulls out another Pokeball, sending out Blastoise, with 268/268 HP, and Aqua Tail, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, and Hydro Pump!

Blastoise uses Rain Dance!
[5] It started Raining Furiously!

RaN: Ignore Blastoise. Punch Red in the face.
[6 Vs. 3] ...When suddenly Red get Falcon Punched in the face! RaNDM dusts off his fist, as Red moans on the floor. 
Blastoise is thoroughly ignored!
Run back in and spray Pokemenz with Syringes.
[3 Vs. 5] All of the syringes fired bounce harmlessly off of Blastoise's shell. However, they quickly fly back at Charles!
[1 Vs. 4] All of them succumb to gravity before getting into a dangerous range and get stuck in the ground. Hey, it's like Boomerang Ammo!
[3 Vs. 5] Lugia manages to see the projectiles coming, and bats them back with it's wing!
[2 Vs. 3] Again, Gravity foils the rogue needles' plans, and plunk harmlessly at the feet of Westley.
[3 Vs. 6] Lugia screeches, alerting Sceptile of the incoming Syringe attack, who ALSO defects them, attaching a miniature seed bomb to them in the process.
[6 Vs. 5] At this point, Gravity is getting quite tired. The syringes keep travelling , and a few get stuck in the Gangster's leg. After a couple of seconds of pain, the seed bomb bursts, spreading vins across his leg. After a matter of seconds, his entire leg is covered in plants.
[3 Vs. 6] Struggling to keep standing, Charles fires off a few more shots, towards the final pokemon, Emboar. However, he, too, has been alerted of the shooter's presence. It sends a wave of fire at the projectiles, sending them back, now on fire!
[6 Vs. 1] Distracted by his immobilized leg, Charles fails to get out of the way in time...
and they, too strike his leg! And his Arm! And his chest! And his Forehead! He collapses to the floor, burning. He can't move. His body burns to ash, as do his weapons...
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Nacho scans the area for his next opponent, his eyes eventually locking onto Dawn.
"How very sad...
Tara!  Why don't you go share some of your drink with that poor girl over there.  She looks like she could use a friend.
In the meantime..."
Nacho will use GIGA IMPACT on May's other Pokemon, Sceptile!
[2 Vs. 5] Nacho runs as fast as he can towards the Lizard-like creature, before leaping into the air!
He performs several flips, twirls, and the occasional tumble!
That is, before smacking into the ground in front of it.
Tell Gumshoe to use Evidence! on Emboar. Use Logic Chess on Emboar.
Oh and you forgot to give the +1 bonus to Gumshoe last turn.
[5] Gumshoe drops to the floor, sniffing it before popping back up with a complete list of stats and weaknesses for Emboar! Blimey, he's good!
[4+1 Vs. 2] Armed with his newfound information, Edgeworth coldly stares at Emboar. After a few moments, Emboar realizes this and turns to face him. Suddenly, he begins talking.
"I deduce from your mustache that your parents neglected you. Never did much with you, and often sent you to your room. You quickly became fascinated with fire. You enjoyed burning things. One day you burned the wrong thing. A Curtain. Specifically, the one in your parents' bedroom. Being a Naïve teenager, you didn't expect consequences. You mourned the loss of your parents for a month, before succumbing to the effects of their neglect for you. You realized they never cared for you, even though your judgement was clouded. You were lucky to have parents as loving as them, and because of your actions, they are no longer. Being conflicted, you decided to grow a mustache."
Emboar looks on in disbelief. It drops to its knees, a couple tears flowing down it's blazing cheek. Before it can begin bawling, the blazing pig melts down into a puddle, like the ones before it. (+2 Kill Points!)
Lou uses Flamethrower on Sceptile!
[2+1 Vs. 6] BUT IT MISSED!
Edit:
Regigias (ally): Crush the depressed Dawn.
G.M: Brainwash Nacho's mind,controlling his next turn!

[5 Vs. 6-1] Despite having been turned, Regigigas is reluctant to harm his former master.
[2+2 Vs. 4] Having your target face-down on the ground, makes brainwashing them through charm a BIIIT difficult.
Gloriokal and co will now practice hippo-riding!
[5] WOO! HIPPO RIDING! All three of you get on the hippo, who promptly flies up into the air! It approaches Lugia!

BOSS TURNS:
Blastoise is confused, as he isn't getting any commands from his master! He promptly sits down, and twiddles his overly large thumbs.

Lugia lashes out at Gloriokal and Company, with Aeroblast!
[1 Vs. 3] George manages to float out of the way just in time, and Lugia bonk its head on the far wall.

Sceptile decides to go after Regigigas with Leaf Storm!
[3 Vs. 1] The razor-sharp leaves slice cleanly through the softer section of Regigigas' legs, leaving him howling in pain!

Dawn sucks it up and gets up, sending out Torterra, with 300/300 HP, Wood Hammer, Leaf Storm, Earthquake, and Leech Seed!

Hilbert Sends out Landorus, with 288/288 HP, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Outrage, and Toxic!

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Okay. A few things. At this point, dying is really just an inconvenience. NOW, for every death AFTER 5, you will lose one item from your inventory. If you have none, you lose a follower. If you have NONE, you lose ONE bonus.

Again, sorry for the wait, and please tell me if I forgot something.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 17, 2013, 05:11:34 pm »

Grab Poke Ball. Shoot Red.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 17, 2013, 06:39:59 pm »

Lou uses Bludgeon With A Mop on Red!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 17, 2013, 06:47:35 pm »

Nacho dust himself off and grapples Sceptile from behind, putting him into a headlock!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 17, 2013, 06:58:37 pm »

Use Icy Glare on Landorus and have Gumshoe use Double Shot on Landorus.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 72