Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: New Dawn RTD (Turn 2: Oh shi-)  (Read 4602 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: New Dawn RTD (Full; waiting on sheets)
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 04:01:12 am »

* Tiruin is late for the party?

Waitlist!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 05:12:30 am »

Done!  :)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 10:33:06 am »

I CANNOT BELIEVE that I have missed this. God damn it. It's right up my ally. Wait, no, please don't damn it Thor.

Can I get wait-listed? Thanks, man!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 11:53:49 am »

I'll be drawing my character tonight, I guess, but you can start with your drawing. Also, I want to see what comes out. :3

Spoiler: Guess who it is (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:18:48 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 12:57:51 pm »

((Oh dear, it's you! :3))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 02:08:06 pm »

At this point I'm joining almost everything I see, so...

Waitlist for me!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 02:11:58 pm »

Trait: Enhanced cellular regeneration.
Meaning regular anti-sword wound regeneration or something subtler/slightly different?

Also is he supposed to be human or what? I keep imagining a purple-skinned humanoid with Guile hair.

Skill/Trait:  Alchemy / Potion Making ((Whichever one you are going to be using.))
Meaning what exactly?

I don't know.  Give a bonus to sneaking or something.  If you have something cooler in mind, please, use it. 
Hm. I'm thinking it would probably work best as some kind of combat-only sneak attack or ranged sneak attack. So for example, if an enemy is attacking someone else and you're not engaged with them yet, you can attack them for bonus damage equal to your Silent Walking rank, to represent silently gliding over and cheap shotting them.

That might be a bit too weak, but I'm worried if regular sneak attack might be too strong, and I'm not sure if/how out of combat stealth would work. Thoughts?

I'll be drawing my character tonight, I guess, but you can start with your drawing. Also, I want to see what comes out. :3
First prototype up. :3

I also see he got a promotion from being fed to werewolves. :P

-Trait/Skill :: Diehard/Toughness (Basically, a way of getting him to be more resilient or have more hitpoints, whatever)
Hm. Either I could give him a copy of regular Toughness to let him increase his HP on two branches, or I could just give him a trait or something to magnify his HP total.

Hm. There's probably other options as well.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 02:15:46 pm »

((I'm changing my sheet to describe his clothing just in case.

I hadn't done so before because the OP says the PCs are naked. Also, his hair is only that long at the back, not sides. D:))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2012, 02:16:32 pm »

((They are, but I assume they'll acquire some at some point anyway.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 02:27:17 pm »

Primarily meaning creating potions, poisons and other effects by the mixing of two or more ingredients.  Also a note, fangs would be cool.  Being a snake-person and all, I'm assuming they can't be poisonous, but whatever you feel is appropriate.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 02:34:08 pm »

IronyOwl seems to like strange/original/unusual characters. You never know, he might just give you fangs.
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 02:40:20 pm »

Alchemy/potion making sounds fine, then.

Fangs are also fine, though they probably won't look like much at that scale. They can't be venomous right now unless that's your starting skill, but it'd probably be possible to acquire venom later.

Speaking of which, Pariah's prototype is done.

I uh, I get the feeling I'm going to have to redo that one.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 04:30:59 pm »

Done. Is it okay if I make an image in the future, after I get more inspired about my character?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 04:35:44 pm »

Done. Is it okay if I make an image in the future, after I get more inspired about my character?
Certainly.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 05:53:33 pm »

Quote from: Unholy_pariah
Trait: Enhanced cellular regeneration.
Meaning regular anti-sword wound regeneration or something subtler/slightly different?
Also is he supposed to be human or what? I keep imagining a purple-skinned humanoid with Guile hair.
sorry for the late reply, he was originally gonna be a blue scaled wolf man but i couldn't make a back story for him so now hes just a genetically engineered human yes.

with the cellular regeneration i was hoping for an actual regeneration perk or at least damage reduction, im sure you can guess why.
also i kinda like the first concept art even if you forgot his tattoo.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:56:51 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5