Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 540896 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 4: In With The Right Crowd
« Reply #3540 on: March 17, 2013, 03:34:26 pm »

On a metallic rooftop...

Darren continues his discussion with his bandmate, trying to figure out a way to avoid all the murder their previous plans entailed.

"And there's no way to cure the mindlessness? None at all? Could we infuse our jam with white magic?"

"I dunno. But then again, I dunno anything. I only think! And right now, I think that white magic is an idea worth looking into! Now, if only there was anybody to hit up with that!"

In a forest of some kind...

Tom gets into a casual mood. He has assumed maximum casualties! Or at least that's how he thinks kids say it these days.

[Maximum Casualties roll: 3]

He walks casually through the woods, starting a few tiny fires here and there. Nothing too dramatic. Keep it cool. Keep it casual.

[Wandering roll: 6]

There appears to be another cave, though this one is closer to town than the previous one. It, too, seems to contain the same kind of crystals. How odd. And there's a tent right outside it, too. Nobody around, however. At least, not as far as Tom can see.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: March 17, 2013, 06:14:28 pm »

"Well, why don't you comb the crowd. Maybe stop that killer, go and see who's healing, ty and recruit them. I can go ask the guy who lives here."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: March 17, 2013, 06:23:23 pm »

I go break off some of the glowing crystals then look for tracks to help me find the others
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: March 17, 2013, 07:27:27 pm »

I search the tent.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: March 17, 2013, 08:25:25 pm »

Well fuck. Can someone catch me up on what's happened since I was last on?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: March 17, 2013, 09:27:49 pm »

I've been enslaved (agian) to the poet/Artiste/demon then he enslaved my enslavers and Tom ran away to some crystal caves. Im now trying to find you guys and I can now communicate  :D (only through the Scribe tools I have but I like it)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: March 17, 2013, 09:31:48 pm »

((Ah. Thanks.))
Go hunting for bodyparts. Also try and find Bernie.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: March 17, 2013, 09:55:02 pm »

he is enslaved too by the way
My Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: March 18, 2013, 01:36:46 am »

On a metal rooftop...

Darren takes initiative and proposes yet another plan.

"Well, why don't you comb the crowd. Maybe stop that killer, go and see who's healing, try and recruit them. I can go ask the guy who lives here."

"I kinda doubt combing the crowd will help, considerin' they're all dead now."

He points at the square, which is mostly covered in the blood and gore of filleted mages caught unaware. The killer is the only one standing. Well, him and a very strange-looking lady with 8 arms and wings. A lady he seems to be advancing menacingly towards.

Right where the guy is pointing...

Yorinnsud, having watched the terrifying murder of more than sixty people in the crowd, finally snaps out of her murder appreciation. She should be going hunting for bodyparts, right? She should get right to it!

[Perception roll: ?]

Wait, that guy over there seems to be advancing on her. He looks pretty chill, considering he is entirely coated in blood and gore. Wonder what he wants.

Outside a cave...

Mark decides that the cave over there could only be of a crystalline nature! Therefore, it is his duty to go in and find some crystals for honor and justice. Or just science, he guesses. He runs right in and examines the glow!

It seems to be emanating from many rows of sharp stalagmites lining the bottom of the cave entrance. How strange. There also seems to be a tunnel leading deeper inside the cave. It is warm and there is a faint humming sound coming from it.

Outside a crystal cave entrance...

Tom is intrigued by these seemingly abandoned living quarters! He sneaks up to them, carefully lifts the tent flap and gets right to adventuring. The inside of the tent looks pretty filthy and poorly-furnished. Then again, looks can be deceiving.

[Search roll: 3]

Turns out they aren't. It really is quite filthy and poorly-furnished. There's just a bedroll, a large rucksack that presumably held the tent and a small, completely empty box labeled "Seeding Samples". Other than that, looks like the place is empty.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: March 18, 2013, 02:40:07 am »

I take a crystal then finding no trace of Tom or Yorinnsud go to the music area looking for that ghost
My Sig

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: March 18, 2013, 05:03:06 am »

can someone please describe to me what the hell is going on?

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: March 18, 2013, 06:23:57 am »

Burn the tent and search for the owner of the tent.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: March 18, 2013, 07:39:58 am »

this is what happens when a fully randomly generated world is given to bay12
but if you do want to know what is happening look at my posts on this page and look at the player discriptions on the OP to get a good idea
My Sig

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: March 18, 2013, 07:56:32 am »

this is what happens when a fully randomly generated world is given to bay12
but if you do want to know what is happening look at my posts on this page and look at the player discriptions on the OP to get a good idea

i mean what is the current quest, and what are each of the characters doing?

I got mixed up and turned around. this thread is confusing.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: March 18, 2013, 08:36:52 am »

current quest is kill all not bernard mages, Im looking for the others Tom is exploring and Yosimond is readying her 8 arms and pair of wings to defend herself the and a ghost who I dont know the name of is with a magic band that has lured heaps of mages to death
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 719