Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542952 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 5: The Path of Dreams
« Reply #5445 on: June 18, 2013, 08:59:37 am »

((Oh, damnit. Sorry.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: June 18, 2013, 09:03:29 am »

"Damn. You wait here."
Tell sir bard to wait there for now. Head into the village,but scram at the first signs of trouble.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: June 18, 2013, 09:14:59 am »

[Don't worry Killer, if Morton is wounded and Erin isn't around he'd happily accept some medicine. ...Well, okay, not him but I would, because I want to see what hilarity would result, Morton would probably be crawling away since he saw what you did to Sigmund's arms.]

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: June 18, 2013, 09:21:30 am »

((If I had stayed with the heads, I should have made them moan and sorrow to scare the shit out of people. if I could have made them talk, I would have made them say: "get away from Him before it is too late" and the like. It would have been scaring. Even better than Tom's mind-raping, maybe))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: June 18, 2013, 09:27:31 am »

[Yeah, you gotta admit that's some straight up disturbing shit and that's awesome. It also makes almost everyone afraid of him though, with those wacky materials from the flesh-o-mancer who knows what nightmares might ensue.]

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: June 18, 2013, 09:31:32 am »

Scott will try and find a random drunkard to drink the stuff, telling it's a new spirit from abroad and he is giving out free samples.
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: June 18, 2013, 09:32:16 am »

((Half of his stuffies won't work on us, tough, since we're undead. Mark would have to get living subjects.))

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: June 18, 2013, 09:36:55 am »

[True, most require blood. Most of the transplants would work though, I think.]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: June 18, 2013, 09:47:17 am »

Repeat plan:
Niklas will:
-Fill the drunkard full of copious amounts of every alcoholic beverage in the vicinity until he passes out
-Cut his throat and empty his blood into a pot
-Cut out his stomach and pour the contents into a pot
-Same as above with intestines
-Get a really big bucket and mix the contents of the three pots together
-Put more alcoholic beverage into it
-Add spice
-Put in bottles
Done!

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5454 on: June 18, 2013, 09:53:38 am »

((So far I've had one patient that is enjoying new arms with no scars thanks to me
another got turned into a monster
so 50/50 chance of monster or a full fix of the body
any one want to take a chance))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: June 18, 2013, 10:20:59 am »

((So far I've had one patient that is enjoying new arms with no scars thanks to me
((Actual chances are:
1-Nothing happens
1-A slight help
2-Actually did something
2-You created a monster!
I would say that there is a 33% chance of staying as you are, another 33% of getting fixed, and a final 34% (beacuse the RNG hates our guts) of becoming monsters))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: June 18, 2013, 11:09:21 am »

((Actual chances are:
1-Nothing happens
1-A slight help
2-Actually did something
2-You created a monster!
I would say that there is a 33% chance of staying as you are, another 33% of getting fixed, and a final 34% (beacuse the RNG hates our guts) of becoming monsters))
More
1 backed off
2 fixed that cut on your cheek wait you wanted your leg fixed
3 so you were meaning to have a arm on your head right
4 so that looks good
5 what do you mean you lost your arm
6 Lets see here
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: June 18, 2013, 01:34:17 pm »

At an unusually hateful tree...

Sigmund decides to help Morton as the tree just keeps staring with the utmost hatred. He grabs the undead butler and tries to take him away!

[Grab: Tree vs. Sigmund: 5 vs. 1]

However, he is slightly surprised when the tree's branches wrap around his torso and lift him up from his feet! He feels rather odd in the spot that the tree's grabbed him by, as though something's changing, and not for the better!

Morton, meanwhile, mutters as he lies hated on the ground.

"O-oh d-dear that i-is one angry t-tree. H-how can a t-tree be so a-angry?"

He's starting to get a bit used to being hated, though, weird though that may sound. It still feels peculiar, but not as soul-crushing as before. Um... good?

On the shrieking ship of Shriekpot...

Kevin, now possessed of a slightly greater desire to urgently resolve his skeletal issues, points at his lack of arms with his skull.

"Hm, ya look pretty messed up! I'd advise ya to relax for a bit. I'll take a break, then I'll attend to ya. Maybe have lunch, ya know."

Hm. This is not the best news he has heard today.

Mark, meanwhile, takes out the Special Writing Companion and sketches out a message on the deck in front of the Artiste with it.

Can I have some more money for body enhancing goods like the the Shaper's Limb for 5 gold that can change shape by the owner willing it or the Fleshvine that makes someone very strong, hard to hurt, and they get powerful regenration with more made over time at the cost of 10 gold, 9 with a corpse trade in or 8 gold for a live test subject

"Hm, that's a lot of coins, Mark. Not to mention that it would set a poor precedent if I was to just throw money around like that. I think I'll make an executive decision and say 'no' to that. You should start earning your own money. It builds character, you see."

While the fruitful discussions commence, Scott goes on to look for some hideously drunk people to give sludge to. Fortunately, this is a port town - no shortage of drunken sailors here. He walks up to one.

"Excuse me, sir, but would you mind participating in a taste test of a certain foreign liqueur? It is a delicacy in some parts of the world! Possibly not entirely terrible as well."

The sailor looks at the jar of sludge suspiciously, smells it, then sips a little. He looks incredibly sad and disappointed all of a sudden.

"Sir, this is disgusting sludge that contains no booze whatsoever. You should be ashamed of yourself. Good night."

He hands the jar back to Sigmund and leaves.

On a wet and miserable plain...

Darren, seeing that his clever disguise is unlikely to work, tells the golem to sit tight, though it's more for his own sake than for the animated telekinetic puppet's, then floats discreetly over to the hillfort.

He is immediately noticed by a guard on one of the walls, who fires his bow at him.

[Watchman vs. Darren: 2+1 vs. 3]

Darren reflexively dodges the arrow, though there's really no need - it certainly doesn't look magical, he'd say. He then vamooses out of the area before the guy can fire again. Such an unfortunate savage, this fellow. Firing on harmless strangers like Darren.

In the kitchen of the Feisty Jelly...

Niklas, not really feeling that there's anything wrong with this plan of his, resolves to try again. It's flawless in theory, after all.

However, he appears to have run out of booze. And the drunkard's still not out yet. It's a bit strange, but what are you gonna do?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: June 18, 2013, 01:37:59 pm »

Damn drunks with iron livers.

Pour any liquid I can find down his throat until he passes out/dies. Then proceed with plan.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: June 18, 2013, 01:40:26 pm »

Kevin would not stand for this. He needed these arms for shenenigans and not being horribly mutilated by a skeleton resembling a tree. But he would not be able to defeat Erin, so instead he walks up to the Artiste, shows him his arms and points to Erin, hoping that he would get it.

((Xantalos, you could just clonk the drunkard on the head with something.))

Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 719