Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 540883 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 5: The Path of Dreams
« Reply #7140 on: September 29, 2013, 05:00:07 pm »

((I think I am still the strongest as to date I am made of metal and can make monsters easily but Niklas might edge me out in terms of power
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7141 on: September 29, 2013, 05:01:26 pm »

((I think I am still the strongest as to date I am made of metal and can make monsters easily but Niklas might edge me out in terms of power
((I'm swinging around spiked chairs that weigh 71.6 pounds each. I think I'd win in a fistfight.))
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 05:03:57 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7142 on: September 29, 2013, 05:02:58 pm »

((Being able to do magic, and being made of something that you can use magic in, is the best combination, as it allows total control over your body. And creating monsters doesn't mean that they will follow you. Mark is mainly a support character, and maybe cutting/stabbing tank. Niklas is purely an ofensive one))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: September 29, 2013, 05:15:07 pm »

((We both have the same weakness Fire though I can resist a bit due to my wood still being alive while your wood is just begging to burn))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: September 29, 2013, 05:18:49 pm »

((...I can fly.))
Sig! Onol

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7145 on: September 29, 2013, 05:21:01 pm »

((...I can fly.))
((Touché. Also, fire is no a thing that can be created so easily, except for fire mages))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: September 29, 2013, 11:17:07 pm »

[Morton's probably the least combat effective. Then again, when does he enter combat of his own whim? Still though, precautions might be wise.]

Morton fought back the urge to make a comment on Hensenport, well aware by now of his lacking geographical knowledge. ~Very true, very true indeed. It's never quite the places we've been that make them special, but rather what we remember of them, and what has happened there as I've always found. What was her name? She sounds like the kind of person I'd hear causing sweeping changes across the lands.~

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7147 on: September 30, 2013, 01:51:21 am »

((I would argue at being the least combat effective, with occasional spasms of good luck.)
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: September 30, 2013, 03:29:18 am »

((...I can fly.))
((Touché. Also, fire is no a thing that can be created so easily, except for fire mages))
((flaming cocktails work. Any way I just had an idea Niklas could carry one of us and that person could drop stuff like explosives and themselves))
My Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7149 on: September 30, 2013, 03:31:02 am »

((...I can fly.))
((flaming cocktails work. Any way I just had an idea Niklas could carry one of us and that person could drop stuff like explosives and themselves))
((Niklas: Chaireal Bomber Chef.))
Sig! Onol

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7150 on: September 30, 2013, 06:27:03 am »

((...I can fly.))
((Throwing hateful mushrooms from the air and seting things in fire so that everybody dies. Damn, this is actually a good idea))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7151 on: September 30, 2013, 07:43:25 am »

((...I can fly.))
((Throwing hateful mushrooms from the air and seting things in fire so that everybody dies. Damn, this is actually a good idea))
((Damn is that the first good idea in this game))
My Sig

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7152 on: September 30, 2013, 07:55:37 am »

((Hey, this way we could finally destroy the city, like the destructive assholes we are. Because every place in which the LBAD players are must end up totally destroyed))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7153 on: September 30, 2013, 08:03:11 am »

[I thought we already consigned it to a slow death due to hate mushroom forest expansion brought on by an ever burning fire?]

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7154 on: September 30, 2013, 08:06:07 am »

[I thought we already consigned it to a slow death due to hate mushroom forest expansion brought on by an ever burning fire?]
((The problem is that the fire has a limited heat radius. A true epidemy needs many sources so that it can't be fought))
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 719