Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542593 times)

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 5: The Path of Dreams
« Reply #7515 on: October 28, 2013, 05:35:10 pm »

Go back to the ship and check the sails.
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7516 on: October 28, 2013, 05:37:57 pm »

((I'm going through the pages now to get to the point where I made up Niklas' backstory. Oh god I forgot about the catfish.
I seem to alternate between awesomeness and very inconvenient situations in this RTD.))

You will rue the day you crossed Niklasbōrrūkvitådnīkrombūrvastidnasvenstur, Bjarfjoltringarharaltfijrolturhelfrejbalgarthuriskaldollothar!
Anyhow, I need to get a body. Helsvarbjornlingharalgjanna, tell me, can you see if there are any smiths around here? I need to rebuild my body.

Vow revenge, or at least a smacking. Then look for smiths.

((And I feel the pain of my overly long names once again. Welp, I can have fun with this.
Also, I need to add to Niklas' name - that guy's is longer than mine! How boorish.))
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:11:45 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7517 on: October 28, 2013, 07:00:18 pm »

"I believe I'm well enough on food and water, thank you kindly for the offer however madam. Some conversation would be lovely however." The desk studied some of the paintings on the wall to pass the time as he spoke. He tried to glance Art's way to see what he was doing, or if he was uncomfortable with the surroundings. Morton had, by now, judged that Art tends to know better what kind of situations they were in.

"I must say, this is quite a pleasing abode here." Morton said politely, although to be honest he wasn't entirely paying attention, it was mostly smalltalk. Hm... The desk pondered if now would be a good time to listen, but remembering the name of the alley way and where he was hastily decided against it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7518 on: October 29, 2013, 02:24:07 am »

You will rue the day you crossed Niklasbōrrūkvitådnīkrombūrvastidnasvenstur, Bjarfjoltringarharaltfijrolturhelfrejbalgarthuriskaldollothar!
Anyhow, I need to get a body. Helsvarbjornlingharalgjanna, tell me, can you see if there are any smiths around here? I need to rebuild my body.

"Erm, no. There aren't any that would be able to help you. The smith we do have is just a brute with a hammer and no furnace, and I hope I can spare you the experience of meeting him."

"I believe I'm well enough on food and water, thank you kindly for the offer however madam. Some conversation would be lovely however." The desk studied some of the paintings on the wall to pass the time as he spoke. He tried to glance Art's way to see what he was doing, or if he was uncomfortable with the surroundings. Morton had, by now, judged that Art tends to know better what kind of situations they were in.

"I must say, this is quite a pleasing abode here." Morton said politely, although to be honest he wasn't entirely paying attention, it was mostly smalltalk. Hm... The desk pondered if now would be a good time to listen, but remembering the name of the alley way and where he was hastily decided against it.

"It is a very nice place, isn't it? We have it thanks to Wallyn, such a wonderful chap he is. Our most frequent customer, too! So you be sure to treat the man with respect, you hear?"

Art looks to be somewhat at ease, and asks a question.

"Does Wallyn have a stake in anything else in the neighborhood?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest, but I suppose that it's either that or they respect him rather greatly for keeping the peace and all that."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7519 on: October 29, 2013, 02:35:50 am »

Hmm. Well, given that I think I'm a literal pile of slag at this point, we should ... what person does one go to when one is a pile of slag with a soul in it wanting to get a better body?
Torkel, do you have any ideas?

Converse with family while trying to sense if there are any chairs around.
Sig! Onol

Nunzillor

« Reply #7520 on: October 29, 2013, 04:31:13 am »

Perhaps you could turn your body into a focus, and shape your body from ash?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7521 on: October 29, 2013, 05:07:09 am »

((That's VERY dangerous. Magic can screw you over BADLY.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7522 on: October 29, 2013, 08:03:06 am »

((That's VERY dangerous. Magic can screw you over BADLY.))
((Thats what they said about praying but I proved you guys wrong but you do have a point you would have to be insane to think magic is a good idea...

Wait
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Nunzillor

« Reply #7523 on: October 29, 2013, 08:04:33 am »

It may be insane, but it's quite Fun!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7524 on: October 29, 2013, 08:06:32 am »

Hmm. Well, given that I think I'm a literal pile of slag at this point, we should ... what person does one go to when one is a pile of slag with a soul in it wanting to get a better body?
Torkel, do you have any ideas?

"I dunno. Does magic work? Magic is very cool! And useful!"

"Magic is what got him here, Torkel. Perhaps it's not wise to fool around with these forces again."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7525 on: October 29, 2013, 11:05:36 am »

-So, master, if you warp space, that means that you can make someone go from one place to another without effort, possibly bypassing obstacles, right?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7526 on: October 29, 2013, 11:27:36 am »

Were there any chairs around?
Sig! Onol

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7527 on: October 29, 2013, 11:39:14 am »

-So, master, if you warp space, that means that you can make someone go from one place to another without effort, possibly bypassing obstacles, right?

"Yes! Well, as far as I know and as far as nothing too tangible is in the way."

Were there any chairs around?

Not that you know of.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7528 on: October 29, 2013, 11:49:56 am »

Sigmund realized something: he ahd been a fool, a real fool. Damn, all the perils he faceed could have been sorted if he had known this fact. He facepalmed with his lone arm, and said to his master:

-We could have succeeded in robbing that bookstore if we could have used you abilities, master. Damn, Kevin wouldn't have been harmed, and there wouldn't have been any need for me to lose yet another arm. If you still need those books, master, and if the guard forget about that incident, maybe we could try to get them by more peaceful means next time.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7529 on: October 29, 2013, 11:56:20 am »

Sigmund realized something: he ahd been a fool, a real fool. Damn, all the perils he faceed could have been sorted if he had known this fact. He facepalmed with his lone arm, and said to his master:

-We could have succeeded in robbing that bookstore if we could have used you abilities, master. Damn, Kevin wouldn't have been harmed, and there wouldn't have been any need for me to lose yet another arm. If you still need those books, master, and if the guard forget about that incident, maybe we could try to get them by more peaceful means next time.

"That's an interesting bunch of ifs right there. I'd rather you didn't try that again, though, as I'm not sure if I'm confident in your continued survival if you do - I mean, you're all somewhat greatly crippled right now."
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 719