Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542732 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 6: Enjoying the Gub Life?
« Reply #9000 on: February 23, 2014, 11:27:44 pm »

Morton decides to listen to the bad feeling and flee the ship, trying to make his way back to the Dancing Fly, his safe haven. He really needs to find a better name for it however.

While the desk has plenty of questions about the situation, many that he would love to ask, but at the moment he feels a touch like he should be expedient. A plan was forming in his mind, one he hoped to see to fruition.

He'll get back to the Dancing Fly--perhaps he should call it the Delightful Cup? Dancing Drink? Apostle's Abode? Oh, he liked that one! Wait-no-Morton, focus! The butler planed on getting back to the Apostle's Abode and making some tea quickly. While the lesser quality of the water pains him, its crucial.

Then, to enchant the tea to wash away the enchantment on himself, if he can do that then everything will be right as rain again and Morton can say he's learned a valuable lesson in never enchanting one's self without being very, very careful.

[Chances of survival? I'm not sure if Morton is on a ticking clock and degrading constantly, or if attacks on his person will be aggravated terribly, but both worry me.]

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9001 on: February 24, 2014, 12:29:25 am »

((Sorry for my former reaction, but I can't understand what was that. Maybe a 7 in a charge roll?

A 6 in the charge roll, actually. Maybe I should dial those bonuses back a bit.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9002 on: February 24, 2014, 12:43:10 am »

Timothy flew down to the man, his (probably invisible) eyes wide with horror.
"Uh, uh, I's real, real reallyreally sorries! I-I-I um, I just, um, let's us just be gets you outta dis hole, yes?! You's not needs a worries, it nah too bad, we fixes you up real good, yep, I's a helps you gets better, we is got plenties a' foods, it's alrighties, Timothy is makes all better..."
He goes on mumbling worriedly like this, doing his best to reassure the fellow as he tries to lift him from the wreckage.

>Slowly, carefully lift the man from the collapsed tavern and place him gently on the ground near the food-ball. Inspect his injuries more closely, and try to figure out what I can do to fix him.

>If I see either his girlfriend or his weird dog approaching me menacingly, fly directly up in the air to a safe distance!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:45:30 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9003 on: February 24, 2014, 12:45:16 am »

Kids these days... Back in my day, I would have jumped at the chance to run around with a puppy made of knives.
With an internal sigh, Darren decided it was not yet time to give up hope. Now, was she a moody ghost? He'd have to say yes.
"If you're afraid of her, how about I bring the pets to you? You don't have to meet her, she gets to move some pets."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9004 on: February 24, 2014, 12:47:39 am »

Kids these days... Back in my day, I would have jumped at the chance to run around with a puppy made of knives.
With an internal sigh, Darren decided it was not yet time to give up hope. Now, was she a moody ghost? He'd have to say yes.
"If you're afraid of her, how about I bring the pets to you? You don't have to meet her, she gets to move some pets."

"Sounds agreeable, as long as you keep the pets at a safe distance."

"Yes. Agreeable."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9005 on: February 24, 2014, 01:01:24 am »

"Sounds agreeable, as long as you keep the pets at a safe distance."

"Yes. Agreeable."
"I'll go and tell her the news, then."
Head back to the pet store and tell her about the idea.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9006 on: February 24, 2014, 03:29:33 am »

Peel it like an orange.
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9007 on: February 24, 2014, 06:29:11 am »

((Sorry for my former reaction, but I can't understand what was that. Maybe a 7 in a charge roll?

A 6 in the charge roll, actually. Maybe I should dial those bonuses back a bit.
((When Niklas got a 6 in a charge roll, he got only a +2. Just pointing that out))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9008 on: February 24, 2014, 06:37:35 am »

((Charge roll?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9009 on: February 24, 2014, 06:48:36 am »

((Charge roll?))
((When Kevin shouted NIKLAS, CHARGE! during the bookstore heist. You rolled a 6, and so you were given a +2 bonus in that attack, that resulted in one of the guards exploding in gore against a wall))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9010 on: February 24, 2014, 06:56:30 am »

((Oh, charge as in run at person I get it.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9011 on: February 24, 2014, 07:32:29 am »

((I really want one of our characters to become a god just for the awesome factor))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9012 on: February 24, 2014, 07:39:10 am »

((I really want one of our characters to become a god just for the awesome factor))
((I bet that the Artiste wants that))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9013 on: February 24, 2014, 09:52:22 am »

((I sort of miss the Artiste. And the Captain.))
Magic, look for magic. I have to get back to my body.
((Ripping this ordeal apart is probably dangerous, but it may become nigh impossible if I wait too long.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9014 on: February 24, 2014, 11:04:34 am »

((When Niklas got a 6 in a charge roll, he got only a +2. Just pointing that out))

Luckily, it didn't matter this time.
Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 719