Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 647 648 [649] 650 651 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542591 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 6: Enjoying the Gub Life?
« Reply #9720 on: June 17, 2014, 06:07:26 am »

Guys I'm going to be out of the fourm's for a long time I've been failing my classes due to the awesomeness of the internet and my parents and I have decided that going cold turkey would be best

so in short So long and thanks for all the !!FUN!!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9721 on: June 17, 2014, 06:10:16 am »

Guys I'm going to be out of the fourm's for a long time I've been failing my classes due to the awesomeness of the internet and my parents and I have decided that going cold turkey would be best

so in short So long and thanks for all the !!FUN!!

Well! Good luck with that. I wish you attain mastery at your work, then! Your absence, while regrettable, will be something that will need to be dealt with.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9722 on: June 17, 2014, 07:36:02 am »

((KHH, Mark will be missed. His atrocities will never be forgotten))

Sigmund sighed and turned to Art:

-Yes, we were looking for mages, but we are currently lost. On the other hand, what are the odds of an individual isolated from society being a mage? They could be pretty high, and also nobody could miss the mage, it seems.

He kept talking, but to nobody in particular, as if he had been thinking as he spoke the words:

-So, maybe we could try to see what is in there. And, if things go south, we could always try that soul plan I thought about back in Mothdale.

Now he turned to Art again and asked:

-Which element would be a good vessel to hold a soul captive?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9723 on: June 17, 2014, 07:58:11 am »

Sigmund sighed and turned to Art:

-Yes, we were looking for mages, but we are currently lost. On the other hand, what are the odds of an individual isolated from society being a mage? They could be pretty high, and also nobody could miss the mage, it seems.

"I dunno, I don't hear much about hermits who are also mages. Unless they're really freaky ones that would also mess you up very badly."

Now he turned to Art again and asked:

-Which element would be a good vessel to hold a soul captive?

"Anything, really. You can keep it in a rock, in a piece of wood, anywhere. Just has to be a good binding."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9724 on: June 17, 2014, 09:01:08 am »

-I see...

Sigmund looked at the cabin, then thought that maybe it wasn't the best idea. On the other hand, if there was a trail leading to it, maybe it came from civilization! Yeah, that was their best bet to get back to the city.

-...then we could probably get back to Eckledun if we follow that trail there.

Lead the group through the trail if there are no objections

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9725 on: June 17, 2014, 10:03:04 am »

((Cya KHH. I'll miss Mark.))
"Alright, sure."

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9726 on: June 17, 2014, 03:32:59 pm »

What avenues do we have in the context of action? We  have been tasked to gather those of magical competence to aid in the Gub's ascendance...

((And yay, more stuffs! :3 ))
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9727 on: June 17, 2014, 04:14:29 pm »

What avenues do we have in the context of action? We  have been tasked to gather those of magical competence to aid in the Gub's ascendance...

"Have you considered not doing such a thing?" Lady Melville asks, raising an eyebrow.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9728 on: June 17, 2014, 06:52:27 pm »

Since this has been gone a long time, and just came back, a few players may, unfortunately, not realize it's back. In case that occurs, would you consider adding more players? Like, Me?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #9729 on: June 17, 2014, 09:52:56 pm »

[Hm. In retrospect, its kind of hilarious how much Morton knows about the full situation of this. Which is just: Gub wants us to find mages, and their souls may be taken (if Gub didn't listen to his alternative) according to Justine. There is nothing else known. No idea about the bargain, no idea about how Gub treated the others, nothing. Love it.]

"It may be for the best to not aid good group Gub," the desk followed along the lines of the conversation good sir Scott brought up, "but perhaps he has little to do with event, except as a coincidence or accident?" Morton didn't sound so sure of himself with the soaking in of this new information, his glow dimming even though he tried to remain optimistic. Gub hasn't been anything but nice to him, after all, albeit Gub does seem naive. Could he truly be responsible?

"Regardless, I'm afraid I don't believe good group Gub may allow us passage onto our original destination without completing his task. I fear our hands may be tied, unless we can learn more about the situation." While Gub's town seems peaceable (when Gub is in control at least), the desk does have places he wishes to go outside of the city, things to see and people to search for. Which unfortunately means he must complete Master Artiste's task first before he be given a chance of freedom.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:33:47 pm by Xanmyral »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9730 on: June 17, 2014, 11:23:29 pm »

She the fat one? I think she wanted me to do something or other for her, but I've completely forgot.

Loot anything in sight and head upstairs.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9731 on: June 18, 2014, 12:02:05 am »

I have had my soul torn out of my current ethereal body by the Gub once before./deadpan
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #9732 on: June 18, 2014, 12:29:18 am »

"E-Excuse me?" Morton was taken aback by Scott's comment, not sure how to respond.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9733 on: June 18, 2014, 03:20:26 am »

Since this has been gone a long time, and just came back, a few players may, unfortunately, not realize it's back. In case that occurs, would you consider adding more players? Like, Me?

Oh, I PMed everyone. And I add in players at the end of the chapter, which will be once the group go over the Sea of Death or something very plot-derailing suddenly happens.

"It may be for the best to not aid good group Gub," the desk followed along the lines of the conversation good sir Scott brought up, "but perhaps he has little to do with event, except as a coincidence or accident?" Morton didn't sound so sure of himself with the soaking in of this new information, his glow dimming even though he tried to remain optimistic. Gub hasn't been anything but nice to him, after all, albeit Gub does seem naive. Could he truly be responsible?

"Regardless, I'm afraid I don't believe good group Gub may allow us passage onto our original destination without completing his task. I fear our hands may be tied, unless we can learn more about the situation." While Gub's town seems peaceable (when Gub is in control at least), the desk does have places he wishes to go outside of the city, things to see and people to search for. Which unfortunately means he must complete Master Artiste's task first before he be given a chance of freedom.

"I'm afraid I cannot say I can inform you on all these matters. I suspect the Black Circle are involved to one degree or another, but the details of the matter are unknown to me. I had not even known of Mothdale's fate until you told me."

I have had my soul torn out of my current ethereal body by the Gub once before./deadpan

"They can... perform necromancy? Oh dear. Those are certainly disturbing news."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9734 on: June 18, 2014, 04:40:52 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Oh, oh, 'course I try!" Timothy insisted, bobbing up and down around his new friend excitedly. He was going to be helpful at last!
"I real-big helpfuls. You's real nice to me afta alls. Dunno what a 'kill-kit' thingy is, but. He say something with 'map', right? Maps is fun!"
A small complication occurred to the ghost, and he cocked his head thoughtfully. "Ummm... what's you want I to do, 'zackly?"
All his previous worries were forgotten for now, so happy he was to have found some purpose in un-life.

>Happily agree to help out my new friends!
...And then request clarification as to just what they want me to do.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 647 648 [649] 650 651 ... 719