Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 221319 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #900 on: December 08, 2012, 02:37:37 am »

Last Turn your General Eon Manipulation caught up to your displacement ability. Your displacement specialty perk has been converted into a gift.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 08, 2012, 02:49:13 am »

Well, we may tell Alice about the Gift of Puppetry and it's effects.
I think we can use a puppet consort to impregnate her with utility, not very useful gifts, some of the resulted sons may be puppets too.
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 08, 2012, 10:10:30 am »

I wonder how long gestation is for night trolls?
We don't want Gwen away too long

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 08, 2012, 10:30:47 am »

It's not like pregnant Gwen will become worse enchanter. As for fighting... We may find another combat support options

Also, as a first wife Gwen deserves the first pregnancy and honor to carry our copy
Also, it's just a roleplay, we should do that simply because we should do that

But I'd wait till Gwen returns (or not, then we'll need to go look for her)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 08, 2012, 12:19:16 pm »

Intentional double post to bump it with  a suggestion

Shouldn't we check the information about the flowers? If we find flowers, then ambush (together with Alice) is required. It's not like we can't cast due to broken. May read the alchemy book and\or fire book while waiting for ambush. Luckily we can  read at night

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 08, 2012, 01:38:50 pm »

If gwen has a child, she will lose her compulsive loyalty to us, so lets wait until we convert someone else. Also, the lock-box. What happened to it? as far as I can tell It's still on the roof, but I probably missed something.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 08, 2012, 01:46:58 pm »

If gwen has a child, she will lose her compulsive loyalty to us, so lets wait until we convert someone else. Also, the lock-box. What happened to it? as far as I can tell It's still on the roof, but I probably missed something.
What? Why would this be the case?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 08, 2012, 01:52:07 pm »

That's a reason why we should be friendly and nice with Gwen. Besides it will not happen immediately after the birth

What? Why would this be the case?
You guys miss too much important info... Because GM said so. We'll lose that instinctive loyalty after her first child will be old enough

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 08, 2012, 01:52:59 pm »

I thought he said there was nothing compulsive, she just loves us.  No magic involved.
But... it helps that we're the only man of our kind in the world.  It also helps that she won't pull an Oedipus on us.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 08, 2012, 01:56:35 pm »

Drifting back you recall your fathers brief lesson on the ins and outs of conversion he gave you before sending you to the present.

"Get her in a position where she can't fight back, make contact with her, and let your instincts take over. It could take awhile; so do it somewhere secluded and bring a few meals. Once you are done she will be instinctively loyal to you and your family until her first son is weaned. If you wish her to stay longer than that make them feel important like I make your aunts feel, or dependent on you like your useless mother."

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 08, 2012, 01:57:26 pm »

Drifting back you recall your fathers brief lesson on the ins and outs of conversion he gave you before sending you to the present.

"Get her in a position where she can't fight back, make contact with her, and let your instincts take over. It could take awhile; so do it somewhere secluded and bring a few meals. Once you are done she will be instinctively loyal to you and your family until her first son is weaned. If you wish her to stay longer than that make them feel important like I make your aunts feel, or dependent on you like your useless mother."
Thanks.

Well, let's continue to treat her nicely.  We have been treating her nicely, right?

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 08, 2012, 02:06:13 pm »

And we should do something to gain animal empathy, training lovebird as a pet is still a viable idea... It's a pity that we lost cubs... or did we?
We should ask Alice about them

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 08, 2012, 02:19:02 pm »

Yeah, what ever happened to them?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 08, 2012, 02:24:52 pm »

And we should do something to gain animal empathy, training lovebird as a pet is still a viable idea... It's a pity that we lost cubs... or did we?
We should ask Alice about them

EDIT: And investigate the lockbox.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 02:31:29 pm by Thecard »

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 08, 2012, 02:29:32 pm »

This is actually a very big part of the reason i insisted we treat her kindly, we want to eventually win her loyalty of her own volition.
Anyway, did you guys miss that the lockbox that Foghorn wants may very well be the same lockbox that we put on the roof and then promptly forgot about?
I think this is worth some investigation. If we decide not to risk it we can simply give it to foghorn, we owe the wizard after all.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 143