Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 964804 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Live by Garstopit, Die by Garstopit
« Reply #510 on: December 09, 2012, 05:32:55 pm »

Sorry about not replying yet, I haven't been around.

Look around, assess situation.
"Con-tel Wortheliel!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #511 on: December 09, 2012, 05:36:28 pm »

((I love this word. I love this word so much.))

Claim my precious new whip, give it a test lash. Use Word if attacked.

You run over to the severed tongue and scoop it up. As soon as you get hold of the handle you feel a multitude of tiny spikes sink into your flesh and the sinew of the handle unwinds and wraps itself around your hand, locking itself to you and squeezing your hand closed.

[end:1-1]

Darkness, fluid and alive, seeps into you, flowing through your veins, erupting violently through your flesh, your arm changing as the corruption creeps up to your shoulder. Your flesh twists and darkens, eyes and sucking tapeworm mouths bursting open from the living darkness that consumes your arm. The whip twitches and writhes, new life coming to it.

[will:6-1]

You can feel it in your mind, you can hear it screaming with endless voices, compelling you to kill, to rend flesh. You force them out of your mind...for now.

continue to follow yurf, if we are engaged in combat activate my tattoo and punch the third combatant in the jaw.

well that could have ended badly, let us be away from such evil.
You wrap your arms around Yurf's waist.

"Right behind you, Sailor" You say with a wink.

"Oi, Susie! Give the satanic rituals a rest, will ye'? I dinnae wanna die to some Gods-forsaken freak o' black magic. And ye'! Yes, ye'! The one with the big stick, whatever ye' gotta do up here. Get it done, and get back to wherever ye' came from. I dinnae like visitors."

Continue !!Science!! Say Generic, and if anyone attacks, use Genericia. Glare menacingly at the new occupants of my floor.

((Why is my precious Fourth Floor becoming populated?! The walls are closing in!

Scottish accent is still terrible? Scottish accent is still terrible.))
[pot:3+1]
An assortment of randomly sized bones, rib cages and femurs and vertebra and skulls from all kinds of animals and people and...things you don't recognize... clatters to the ground.

(So far level 4 has been the realm of science while the first level has been the death pit. They're shaking up the natural order. You'll have to move to level 5 sooner or later :P)

I swear the background level of evil in here has been steadily rising...

Cast Hocus Pocus!

That looks like something that should horribly backfire.
[pot:5+1]
A single crystal, several feet tall, materializes out of thin air. It's base swells and 10 thin, multi-segmented crystalline legs sprout out. It lifts itself delicately into the air and skitters away toward the east stairs with a sound like wind chimes tinkling

"Huh..."

"aels ratheale no-noheim?" says susan, who decides to go look for the bathrooms.

[6+1]

A strange phantom image of what looks like a bear with wings stuffed into an invisible sphere shimmers into being and then vanishes.

Sorry about not replying yet, I haven't been around.

Look around, assess situation.
"Con-tel Wortheliel!"

You're on the second floor, east stairs. You seem fairly safe and alone, as far as you can tell.

You only have 1 point in channeling, so you can only say one word.

Sanya:Green: Pool:2/3 (lower body turned to wood. Right leg broken off) [Third floor, west stairs]
Phil: Red: pool:1/1 [second floor, east stairs]
YURF(4): Blue: Pool: 0/0 (Right hand mummified,right toe cut off.)  [Fourth floor, south stairs]
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 2/2 (some cloth, right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [Fourth floor, hiding behind a rock on north west sidet!
Susan: Yellow: Pool:1/3 [second floor, South stairs]
Thrakor(10): Purple: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity.)[Fourth floor, North east side, hiding]
Alga: Light blue: Pool:2/2 (right arm Corrupted.) [third floor, on west stairs]
Waldo: Dark red: Pool:3/3 (right hand marked)[Forth floor, south stairs]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 05:41:56 pm by piecewise »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 09, 2012, 05:40:19 pm »

Anyone want a pet crystal golem?

Alga caught the Altered disease.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 09, 2012, 05:44:53 pm »

((I do!

And Alga is fine, all is well, rend the- all is well.))

Speak Words.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 09, 2012, 05:46:44 pm »

Go catch it, then.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 09, 2012, 05:52:46 pm »

Con-Tel!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 09, 2012, 05:56:23 pm »

Susan waits for her mana to regenerate.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 09, 2012, 06:02:22 pm »

"This ought to make them piss off..."

Continue death-glare; say Generic Words of Great Power.

((Before anyone takes this as a threat of violence, no. It is not. It might be dangerous to you, but it can also be incredibly dangerous to me as well. Science is as science does, after all.

It will be very.... abnormal if it succeeds.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 09, 2012, 07:52:53 pm »

remove arms from yurfs waist to increase his combat effectiveness. Enact secret plan and blame alga for homoerotic actions

uhh... The demon whip is screwing with me... I shall be more vigilant against its influence in the future
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:55:34 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 09, 2012, 07:55:05 pm »

List of Bad Ideas:  Summon a golem from the element Irony is using.

I'm sure summoning something forth from the infernal pit Irony is contacting can only go well!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #520 on: December 09, 2012, 08:48:49 pm »

((I do!

And Alga is fine, all is well, rend the- all is well.))

Speak Words.
[will:6-1]

[pot:2+2]

You speak your words. The air in front of you tears open, revealing the familiar dark abyss. And then another tear opens beside it, and then another above. Within seconds a half dozen tears have opened in a wide spread in front of you. Limbs, polyps, floating viscera, bony nodules and flicking mad eyes pour out and snap and claw and screech randomly. And then the tears close, pulling everything back within them.

Con-Tel!

[pot:1]
Your right hand tingles, but nothing happens.

"This ought to make them piss off..."

Continue death-glare; say Generic Words of Great Power.

((Before anyone takes this as a threat of violence, no. It is not. It might be dangerous to you, but it can also be incredibly dangerous to me as well. Science is as science does, after all.

It will be very.... abnormal if it succeeds.))

An enormous skeleton appears in front of you, it appears Ursine in nature but is far larger then any bear you recognize, standing easily 10 feet at the shoulder. It stands frozen for  moment before falling to the ground, it's bones scattering randomly.

remove arms from yurfs waist to increase his combat effectiveness. Enact secret plan and blame alga for homoerotic actions

uhh... The demon whip is screwing with me... I shall be more vigilant against its influence in the future

You speak your words and the air in front of you ignites with electrical discharge that flows and comes together, forming into a cleaver like shape, though it's exact edges and dimensions are hard to grasp.

You activate your mark, the flesh of your hand becoming the same storm of electricity that the cleaver beside you is made of. That done, you pick up the cleaver with your right hand. It comes up easily, though it feels quite odd, as though you're holding something that only has a vague sort of physical existence, like the feeling of wind rushing through your fingers: It's there and yet it isn't.

Thrakor's living crystal wanders to the Fourth floor east stairs and begins moving down them to the third floor.

Sanya:Green: Pool:3/3 (lower body turned to wood. Right leg broken off) [Third floor, west stairs]
Phil: Red: pool:1/1 [second floor, east stairs]
YURF(4): Blue: Pool: 0/0 (Right hand mummified,right toe cut off.)  [Fourth floor, south stairs]
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 1/2 (some cloth, right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [Fourth floor, hiding behind a rock on north west side.]
Susan: Yellow: Pool:2/3 [second floor, South stairs]
Thrakor(10): Purple: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity.)[Fourth floor, North east side, hiding]
Alga: Light blue: Pool:1/2 (right arm Corrupted.) [third floor, on west stairs]
Waldo: Dark red: Pool:2/3 (right hand, living electricity, holding electric cleaver.)[Forth floor, south stairs] 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 09, 2012, 08:56:01 pm »

Hm, a safe way to test...say, have people been PMing you their words?

"Gars!"
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 09, 2012, 08:58:47 pm »

((Well. That's a thing.

Also I'm sure the fact that I'm making Will rolls is nothing to be concerned about and will in no way result in the feasting.))

Wait patiently and non-omnicidally. Away from Sanya, just to make sure.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:44:40 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 09, 2012, 09:04:46 pm »

"Looks like no Skelebears for this drunkard. Not the first disapointment, prolly not the last."

Generic

((Wait, if that didn't work...... There is a word for Life. A word of power that literally summons a soul and possibly sentience for your automatons. This is ground-breaking. I must find that word.

I think the Word Irony is using is getting worse with each use, by my estimates. I wonder just what is behind that wall of deep shadow and flesh.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 09, 2012, 09:24:01 pm »

"Dear god Alga, what... Just... Oh my. I feel kinda... woozy. Speaking of which, of all the things you could have made into a weapon, it has to be a tongue? I guess since I'm part mannequin there's nothing inherently wrong with it, but two females mostly away from everyone else with a gigantic tongue... Ergh. I think too much."

Think again of a weapon, this time a lightweight sword. Focus on the image of the sword, visualizing it's details- a rectangular, flat guard, a simple, long handle, and a thin, long sword with a single edge. Imagine the slightly curved edge, and the powers it could hide within itself. Seeking the unknown, speak with a simple whisper, knowing the power behind it.

Quielshar Hobitaeaod Shubha!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:29:22 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 435