Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958687 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Live by Garstopit, Die by Garstopit
« Reply #495 on: December 08, 2012, 11:08:02 pm »

((Onyxjew, you're making me rather jealous over here, you know!))

Stand back from Sanya, say Words.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:10:25 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 08, 2012, 11:18:02 pm »

((Uhhhhh. Lovecraftian void? Maybe Garstopit is the lesser of two horrible elderitch abominations.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 08, 2012, 11:19:28 pm »

Marking yourself with an element seems to be highly dependent on what you roll when you cast it.  My 4 roll for bronze just lasted a bit.  Onyx's 5 seems to be controlled at will.  My 7 seems to be permanent and uncontrollable.  I'm tempted, but scared, to see if I can handle the Death Cleaver now.  Or perhaps I'll just make my own electric cleaver.

But hey!  Taser hand!

Irony, you've got a hell of a word there.  Turn your arm into that stuff!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 08, 2012, 11:24:10 pm »

Irony, you've got a hell of a word there.  Turn your arm into that stuff!
((Don't think I'm not sorely tempted to become a shadow horror one limb at a time. I'm just not sure if there's other considerations or not.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 08, 2012, 11:31:08 pm »

Yurf stared at the nose-picker for a moment, then shook his head in distaste.
He then glanced at Waldo and began making his way up one more flight of stairs, sword held at his side.
"Keep dat magic shit away from me, got it? Ya should save it, I got a plan."

>Move up onto the next flight of stairs and take cover there!

>Observe surroundings.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 08, 2012, 11:32:41 pm »

Don't kill me and you can see what goes on with my hand.  With +1 pot and end, and +2 dex, I'm not too worried about blowing myself up any more.  Given that, I can SCIENCE in safety.

Now to just figure out more meta spells...

((Yoink, which sword do you have again?  The one at the start or the not-really-sharp cleaver?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 08, 2012, 11:39:18 pm »

Alga. You're scaring me with those spells. Though, it gives me an idea...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 08, 2012, 11:43:48 pm »

check to see if the ghostly cleaver is persistant, if so tentatively poke it.
If no harm comes of poking it pick it up and follow yurf. If my fingers pass through it activate my tattoo and try again.
If it is nonpersistant or harmful to poke then follow yurf.

just a sec... I wanna check this out
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 09, 2012, 12:53:51 am »

Sleeps r gud

Keep resting.  If anyone tries to threaten me, execute Defensive Magic.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #504 on: December 09, 2012, 04:06:53 am »

((Onyxjew, you're making me rather jealous over here, you know!))

Stand back from Sanya, say Words.
[pot:6+2]

You speak your words.

The air is torn open and what is rapidly becoming a familiar black void appears. A tempest of eyes swirls within, roiling violently until they focus on you. The darkness thrusts itself through and into the world, eyes jerking about randomly as the swelling polyp splits and reveals a fanged maw. A lithe tongue,thin and studded with razor sharp fangs, uncoils from the mouth and lashes the air. A multitude of tiny mouths open within the large one, whispering things you can't understand, things that sting your ears. And then the mouth slams shut, severing it's own tongue and vanishing back into the closing void.  It's gone, but the tongue remains, the shredded sinew on the end wrapping itself around the stump of the tongue, forming a handle. The result is a horrible, still twitching, whip of monstrous flesh, sinew and teeth.

Yurf stared at the nose-picker for a moment, then shook his head in distaste.
He then glanced at Waldo and began making his way up one more flight of stairs, sword held at his side.
"Keep dat magic shit away from me, got it? Ya should save it, I got a plan."

>Move up onto the next flight of stairs and take cover there!

>Observe surroundings.

You climb all the way up to the fourth floor and take a look around. Well, Alga seems to be summoning the devil. Thats new.

check to see if the ghostly cleaver is persistant, if so tentatively poke it.
If no harm comes of poking it pick it up and follow yurf. If my fingers pass through it activate my tattoo and try again.
If it is nonpersistant or harmful to poke then follow yurf.

just a sec... I wanna check this out
The image of the cleaver faded an instant after it came into being, so you just follow Yurf.

Sleeps r gud

Keep resting.  If anyone tries to threaten me, execute Defensive Magic.
You rest your head against the rook. You wonder idly if you'll live long enough to discover anything really interesting in this damn book.

Sanya:Green: Pool:3/3 (lower body turned to wood. Right leg broken off) [Third floor, west stairs]
Phil: Red: pool:1/1 [second floor, east stairs]
YURF(4): Blue: Pool: 0/0 (Right hand mummified,right toe cut off.)  [fourth floor, south stairs]
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 2/2 (some cloth, right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [Fourth floor, hiding behind a rock on north west side.]
Susan: Yellow: Pool:3/3 [second floor, South stairs]
Thrakor(10): Purple: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity.)[Fourth floor, North east side, hiding]
Alga: Light blue: Pool:1/2  [third floor, on west stairs]
Waldo: Dark red: Pool:2/3 (right hand marked)[fourth floor, south stairs] 

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 09, 2012, 05:23:38 am »

((I love this word. I love this word so much.))

Claim my precious new whip, give it a test lash. Use Word if attacked.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 09, 2012, 05:35:35 am »

continue to follow yurf, if we are engaged in combat activate my tattoo and punch the third combatant in the jaw.

well that could have ended badly, let us be away from such evil.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 09, 2012, 07:27:47 am »

"Oi, Susie! Give the satanic rituals a rest, will ye'? I dinnae wanna die to some Gods-forsaken freak o' black magic. And ye'! Yes, ye'! The one with the big stick, whatever ye' gotta do up here. Get it done, and get back to wherever ye' came from. I dinnae like visitors."

Continue !!Science!! Say Generic, and if anyone attacks, use Genericia. Glare menacingly at the new occupants of my floor.

((Why is my precious Fourth Floor becoming populated?! The walls are closing in!

Scottish accent is still terrible? Scottish accent is still terrible.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 09, 2012, 08:59:57 am »

I swear the background level of evil in here has been steadily rising...

Cast Hocus Pocus!

That looks like something that should horribly backfire.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 09, 2012, 11:49:24 am »

"aels ratheale no-noheim?" says susan, who decides to go look for the bathrooms.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:51:28 am by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 435